-
Content count
18,233 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Breakingthewall
-
Breakingthewall replied to charlie cho's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I see it normal. If your life is oriented to war, especially in ancient times where everything was analog, you will be in contact with death in a very close way, and you will have been in situations where you have seen your death close. imagine spending hours in a sword battle, thousands of people dying, etc. a likely place for an awakening if you're predisposed -
Breakingthewall replied to Chi_'s topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think shadguru is truly awake, from his video about his awakening, it seemed legit. but he doesn't stop talking nonsense. which shows that you can be awake and say one nonsense behind another -
Breakingthewall replied to Godishere's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
relax, enjoy and as the hippies say, listen to your heart ?and follow its dictates, it will take you where you have to go -
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
there is an individual, as a pattern, limited construction, temporary limitation of reality to perceive itself. this individual can perceived himself as unreal in the sense of seeing the limitation of all his experience, like a feeling of unreality, and therefore seeks the real, transcendence. the substance of this individual is the substance of reality, only that the individual has a temporary form and reality is formless. with practices and or psychedelics the individual can momentarily dissolve his form / limitation and become the whole. the whole is not an individual, but it is one, even being nothing. when this happens the individual realizes what it is. it is the whole reality, so the nothingness being. bottomless, so infinite. shapeless but with an unmistakably familiar quality, substance, identity: love. but the individual also exists as an individual, a very specific pattern that the totality creates in order to become limited and perceive (for example, especulating). it is unreal in terms of its projections, its idea of itself before to understand what is him, but it is real as a limited entity, a set of brackets in nothingness that creates a specific shape. So you could call it illusion since the absolute point of view, like only a shape, but since your point of view you are absolutely real -
Breakingthewall replied to SageModeAustin's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Many girls are attracted to closed-minded, dogmatic men. I guess because they project the impression of being very self confident, never showing any doubt -
Breakingthewall replied to Shmurda's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Shmurda there are a lot of liars, taken advantage of, and in general people who want to make money. this is life. That does not mean that everything is a lie, you have to be intuitive and know how to filter. It is not easy, but it is what it is -
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
yeah, it's realizing that the self who is trying is unreal, okay. but above all it is to realize what you really are. many will say, you are nothing. ok ok, but you ARE, or not? obviously yes. enlightenment is not understanding that you are nothing and everything blah blah. it is to embody the limitless infinity that you are ,that being infinite and being nothing, is love. it is infinite fullness that fills you. that's why it's called enlightenment, no ennothingment. -
Breakingthewall replied to Gabith's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
because our survival software ranks between good and bad. -
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Very good way to explain. There is only what it is, timeless, infinite, bottomless, and it is our mind that sets limits to be able to handle it. If you blur those limits you merge with what is, since you are that -
Breakingthewall replied to Javfly33's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If you realize the truth, the doubt you will have about it is zero. If there is the slightest doubt, keep going deeper with passion. not looking to be better, happier. look for the truth when you have seen that you lived in a dream and something true was hinted at behind, huge. It seems that when you really want it, you realize it, like in the walt Disney movies hehe. But you have to really want it not for something, only the truth, whatever it is -
Breakingthewall replied to jdharvey6's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@The0Self thanks, great article, I have to study it carefully -
Breakingthewall replied to jdharvey6's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Where could I see that? -
Breakingthewall replied to Raptorsin7's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Raptorsin7 The same thing happens to me, every time I read something about it, and from older ones like papaji Krishnamurti or nisgardatta maharaj I just listen: hey guys, I'm enlightened, it's super cool !. but not you. do you want to be enlightened? bad, you don't have to want it. Do you want to know what enlightenment is? It's this, THIS, here. don't you see it? sure not, normal poor guys. meditating is bad, everything is bad. except be me! That is fantastic. love me guys, I'm the best. i never finished a spiritual book -
Breakingthewall replied to a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Bazooka Jesus Yeah that is the idea, but for me plugged doesn't work either. I see it normal, there is a lot of shit in there -
Breakingthewall replied to a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Bazooka Jesus let's do something. Take another 20 mg and vape , and after come to post -
Breakingthewall replied to a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@taotemu you did 5 meo only one time, maybe you should try again. You can see that here many sais that have the most profound realizations with it, maybe it's true. But it's up to you of course -
Breakingthewall replied to a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I was the one who said that 5 meo is not a psychedelic, it is an eraser, but now I say: 5 meo is magic -
Breakingthewall replied to Gabith's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Swarnim what really matters is whether she helps people to wake up. does it? Well maybe in a way yes, at least make the people desire to be awake -
Breakingthewall replied to Gabith's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Could be, Maybe I cross the boundary between healthy doubt and mean thinking, but I listen to her and see a message centered on her person, precisely on how loving and authentic she is ... that she possibly is. btw what she says is inspired -
Breakingthewall replied to Gabith's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
she is a seductress. what I hear is: I am enlightened, and you are not. What would you like to be like me? normal, I'm wonderful -
Breakingthewall replied to 5-D - L O V E's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
True. Heaven and individual are mutually exclusive. for one to appear, the other has to disappear -
Breakingthewall posted a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I wanted to share, yesterday I did 5meo, 12 mg, interesting, i realized the nothing, and that i was locking the nothing. today I did it again. 15 mg, in 3 out of 5. I am meditating for more or less 2 hours, clean moments, others not, realizations that everything that torments me about familiar things, etc., are patterns in me, I perceive myself almost on the verge of letting go of everything, But there is a barrier, I. I doubt. Maybe this is not the time, I am not clean. I think: obviously, not ever. Well, let's go with 5 mg ... I do it and almost everything dissolves, violence, weird, unpleasant, I'm nothing, empty ... ufff ...I sit up and take the other pipe. I do. White screen. Zero. Reality is zero, nothing, I hit bottom and bottom is ... nothing, dead. I recover a little, I have already been through this 20 times. First was really bad. I think, well, this again, how can it be useful to me? This is not reality, it is just a drug and it can help me, I will do it again, today is not the day ... but, what does it matter, we have already seen the flat and empty dead background that I am, let's see it another time. Another 5 (the 3 strokes in 10 min I think) well, I think, it no longer affects so hard.... opened the door, suddenly, soft. Unfathomable, that is, that I am. Let's sing his praises, hallelujah. We have hit the jackpot. There is nothing to fear, alone in my house I say yes yes, beyond explanation, absolute, God. etc etc etc blah blah blah blah I share this not so that you all tell me, as in an evangelical church, welcome brother. It is to communicate something: 5 meo. Gift from God. Accept the gift. Will this realization change anything? I would say yes. is it real or the result of a drug? real without any doubt. is it possible to open that door without psychedelics? I'm sure it is, but very difficult, very rare, the barrier that you are is very well placed. If you are trying to open the door, honestly, without doubt, this is the way, but if not, probably it wouldn't work. Of course, now, 1 hour later, I'm the same. It is only a remember. It's really positive, but it doesn't means I'm enlightened. Only a glimpse, but....much more than anything i expected. Not like, enlightenment is simple, it's realize that you are nothing. No...the world God exist for this -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Purple Man the emptiness feels somewhat limited. it is being limited by a fraction of the self that refuses to merge. the experience of fullness is when the self dissolves into emptiness. its obviousness as something true it is nothing that you can not even remotely imagine or think. it is expansion, nothing and everything and all that. It is something that without something as drastic and annihilating as 5 meo seems impossible for a normal person to achieve. your mind has to disintegrate and disappear, and only emptiness remains. when only emptiness remains, there is still something that resists. if that resistance holds, there is a feeling of limited emptiness. you touch the ground. the present is nothing, but nothing "closed", if that yields, it opens. the word that comes to mind afterwards is unfathomable. And that's you, that boundless empty depth is life, and the feeling is, welcome home, this is, of course -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Adamq8 Thank you! I remember that you were testing 5 meo and having experiences of emptiness @Purple Man I have had this experience many times with 5meo: the mind stops, I disappear, there is nothing, not even me. reality is emptiness, flat, without differentiation but without life. there is a very strong sense of death, of not being. yesterday I had the realization that I was the one who somehow closed the void. today, it happened that it suddenly gained depth, it opened. I merged with it, it opened up and had no limit, and I was that. it was nothing but it was full, the feeling of life was enormous, total. the certainty of something that always was, joy, enlightenment, hallelujah. It cannot be described and is blurred. for the first time now my mind is at peace. I have to go back there. @James12345 Nothing, but something, being, call it how you want. There is not just a zero. It's obvious. as you say, look at your hand. -
Breakingthewall replied to Eren Eeager's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
humans suffer much more than animals. animals just are, and when their body is weakened they die right away, nature takes over. they are on their site, they do what they have to do and they don't think. an elephant in the middle of the savannah has a peace and fluidity that we will never have. it is we who have been expelled from the garden of eden
