Breakingthewall

Member
  • Content count

    18,226
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breakingthewall

  1. If anything is trapping you it's real, you can call it illusion if you want, but you will be equally trapped until you break it.
  2. Sure, but to do that correctly we have to understand the human nature on real . If we assume that everything is a matter of education or socialization we are confusing the symptom with the sickness. If the humans would be integral, without feeling of lack, without the need of sustaining a self image to be accepted by others and by themselves, then most of the human social problems would be solved, but this is not the way than humans are right now. There is an evolutionary process that has its own rithm. It's good to push in the right direction, but for that we must understand what we are, not being idealistic.
  3. Enlightenment is not a cognitive process but a mechanical one, or energetic if you prefer. It is being now without any contraction, any barrier. But be careful, none. Absolutely free from the contraction inherent in human nature. How is this achieved? Each person has their own path, but normally life has created unbearable barriers of separation within you that make your life miserable, and this forces you to try to break them down, and in the end you realize that the only way is to open all the doors. Then the whole manifests, and you realize that you are that. Any explanation about God , reality, universes, is just philosophy. It's interesting and we can argue about it as a hobby. I would say: reality manifest in fluctuation that create patterns blabla, and you would answer: no, it's a inherent will, blabla, but that's not enlightenment. Enlightenment is the fact of open yourself to the unlimited now. Then you will see your true face, what has no bottom, the absolute that is, the tao. You can't think in it or remember if, you can be absolutely clean of contraction, then it's obvious.
  4. God is just a misleading word that is better to avoid
  5. The mind also creates order, like geometry or the theory of relativity, and can explain enlightenment directly, or incorrectly.
  6. God is no control, no will, no choice, no knowing. Then it's not god, it's just the dance of creation and destruction, the eternal movement, but over all, the total openess that is, the unlimited, exactly you.
  7. This sounds good, excellent, ideal. I would like to born in a society like this, in a family like this and not surrounded of crazy people. But how could you or anyone create this society? The society emerges from the drive of generations who do what they can to survive surrounded of madness, puppets of their impulses and fears
  8. Me yes, any many others too, but some no, some only can see what they want and need and what humiliates them or elevates them. It's not about women hating culture, it's about feelings of inferiority, insecurities, envy, lack of love .
  9. Because god is a creator. When anyone say god it means the creator of the reality, the dreamer of the dream, the big Boss
  10. The only god that is is the absence of limits, and you are that. That god simply is, but being is everything. The form is just form, the essence is always the same, what has no bottom, what is total, you. But I wouldn't call it god.
  11. The human nature is not the way it is because socializing or education . socializing is as it is because human nature. Not all men become misogynistic aggressors when humiliated, but some do. There are also men who enjoy humiliating other men, bullying them until they reach utter despair. There are a lot of sons of bitches out there. But if you want, we could also talk about the women. Because women are same toxic than men, but in different manifestations. Women are more like thundercat, hate disguised of education. Destruction disguised of victimhood. If you are not wise, you could be in a big mess without knowing it.
  12. Then what supposedly is god? Because if you say that god is the reality, of course, it's impossible to refute. But when we say god we imply creator, will, omnipotence, omniscience, etc
  13. It's totally clear, read again. Maybe the redaction not so, I should use the translator
  14. I will do in a moment. God is the will that creates that reality right? Then god wants something specific, this. And this happen for a reason, his will that chooses this option among others. Impossible, that god would be limited, closed, an entity, finite and conditioned. Then it's not god But if that god would be really unlimited, then it wouldn't have preference, then he wouldn't choose this option, then it's not god neither
  15. Let me be an smart ass once again, if you don't mind. He's a liar. Consciousness? Inside you there is consciousness? He says that to appear enlightened. That's a mental mess. Falsehood.
  16. Men aren't conditioned to this; reality conditions them. Look, you're a man, and you really like a girl. You really like her, I mean, you're totally in love, your heart sings and your spirit soars. And this happens only because she's hot. Because you're an idiot, a puppet of your primal urges. So that girl doesn't look at you but she looks at someone else, your friend. Then a huge hatred and rage are born inside you. Not because someone taught you misogyny, but because you're a vile, worthless human being. This happens to you again, and you become a bitter, raving man . Men don't like to lose; they like to win. It's biology
  17. I'm sure it would, because you're in a hostile environment. But for example, I live in Spain, and the right and the left literally hate each other. The divide is enormous. I can't imagine what this would be like in an environment like Israel
  18. Compassion? Acceptance??? Forgiveness???? Care?????? Are we in a hospital? Maybe in the nursery? Acceptance of what? I accept myself, I don't need anyone for that. Forgiveness? What did you do? A murder? Care...well, if you are very sick that's nice that someone takes care of you, Compassion?? Man, if a woman has compassion of me maybe shes sick and she needs care. And forgiveness A last question: your dick gets hard with compassion or forgiveness? It's an interesting idea.
  19. Im not talking about my relationships, I'm not in that game, I prefer real friendship to contracts, freedom is my flag. Im talking about what I observe in others. Btw, you are the guardian of the politically correct, the paladin of the true feminist love , the owner of the jewel of the polite and mature behavior, always in the correct middle point, so acceptable and correct. Maybe are you unbearable? Send me your girlfriend for a chat about the true love, I'm interested in what she thinks
  20. Yes of course it's totally different, I was thinking about those facts and my mind always try to find the the structure that creates a behavior, its root, is key. To say that the root is misogyny isn't accurate for me; misogyny is the manifestation of an internal human dynamic. I can't help but look at the ramifications to try to see the pool where the infection occurs. I personally see romantic relationships as completely toxic, utter madness that people engage in. It's something that traps you in a mental dynamic of dependency, and then I see where that hatred comes from. I'm not saying I approve of it (now Thundercat will come along and shout that I'm a heretic and should burn at the stake), I'm saying I see its root: the unconscious hatred that exists in couples. Hatred wrapped in candy by the person who holds you captive through emotional dependency, security, and refuge. But of course, this is just an idea , could be totally wrong. Deep understanding starts with wrong ideas. If you think that you have understood with a glimpse, that's wrong always
  21. This is the same in all democratic countries. In fact it's something that is getting more acute every year.
  22. It's great to read something from someone in Iran! But how could the regime fall? For them, fall is equivalent to death; they will never surrender.
  23. All that about dreaming has zero relationship with enlightenment, it's just a mental mess. Where is the point to defining reality in a different way than the "normies" and call it awakening? It's like flat earthing, just the need to be special
  24. I don't think it's misogyny, I think the problem stems from the fact that our society has internalized the idea that ultimate happiness comes from romantic relationships, where you are chosen, accepted, and loved. The reality is very different; relationships are almost always a source of anxiety, unhappiness, and lies because people are seeking something to get of the relationship. Then there are people who take it a step further and see domination, power, and the humiliation of the other person as the maximum . They are always seeking happiness in the other person, but in different ways depending on their emotional makeup. Some are seducers, other predators. Both are users.
  25. Simply discard what's not possible and what's inevitable remains. Look: First, you see that any manifestation is movement; without movement, there is no "happening." Second, you see that any movement is a relative change of state, a fluctuation. What changes state? Reality. It is something insofar as it changes state. Third, you see that for a relative change of state to be stable, it must be sufficient coherent and synchronous. Anything that is not sufficient symmetrical, synchronized without deviation, is not possible. It disappears before it appears. Then, these synchronous changes of state overlap without limit, creating realities, like a kaleidoscope. 4. why stable relative changes happens? Because those that are not stable doesn't happen. Yes but no change could be? No because it would be an absolute limit.