Breakingthewall

Member
  • Content count

    18,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breakingthewall

  1. Exactly, the experience is the only thing that exists because experience=existence. But the reality, the absolute, is the nature of the existence. Existence or experience is the movement of the reality. It's always existence because non existence doesn't exist, but the absolute is the nature of the existence not the existence itself. The existence is movement, becoming. Do you see what I mean? Imo is absolutely essential to see that point to free the mind
  2. I think it's better don't use word to define the absolute, but if we have to use some it's better to use words that are open. Anyway the point in spirituality is understanding what closes and understand that the push has to be towards openenss and dissolution What I see is that in modern spirituality the word conciousness is used as sinonimous of absolute reality and it's extremely confusing because conciousness points to a relative idea, being concious of. If you start with a confusing base then everything grows is confusion
  3. You could say open, bottomless, alive, truth, total, everything, limitless, you. But conciousness is like....closed. Anyway it's just the effect that the word conciousness makes in my mental structure, like limited
  4. A psychedelic can help you do it, not do it. To do that, you must be willing to dissolve into reality, an act of true surrender. The only way to see the absolute is to be the absolute. You can't see it from the outside, so you must let your human structure disappear completely and be one with the total. If deep down you don't want to, you'll grab onto something and think you're watching and understanding from the sidelines, but you won't, because there will be duality. It doesn't matter if you take half a kilo of 5 meo, if your inner will is to resist, you will resist. You could read a Sufi named al Hallaj, I discovered him 2 days ago and I think he points to the absolute better than no one
  5. Sure, because although everything you've said is true, they are positive properties that define "something," and therefore close the doors of your perception. The absolute total can only have a negative definition: limitlessness. Or redundant: absolute total. What is sought is the total rupture of the human structure to achieve total openness to the absolute. The rupture must be TOTAL ,leaving nothing behind. Consciousness, intelligence, whatever, are structural frameworks of the human mind. They are not false; they are structures, and structure is synonymous with limit. They seem like open, unlimited structures, but they are not. It is extremely subtle. It is not about having a debate to define what reality is, but about adopting the energetic vibration that allows for openness. It is a fact, not a definition.
  6. Let's see, without change, is there consciousness? You will see that if there is no change, there is no time, there is no becoming, there is no experience, so there is no consciousness. So, for consciousness to exist, change is necessary. Change is always the case, since the absence of change doesn't occur; it's "no happening." But this is not the point, it's what is fundamental . I think it's pretty obvious that both consciousness and experience are expressions of the absolute. The absolute is the source of consciousness and change, where both occur, what allows infinite change and infinite conciousness happen due the limitlessness. And the absolute is you, you could call it God, and in you, experience and consciousness always occur Don't you see it?? It's clear!
  7. Because if you internalize that reality is exactly consciousness, you unconsciously create a mental framework in which consciousness is something taking forms, and you believe it, it's like you really see it, and you believe that's enlightenment when it's just another frame. The point is to break the frame, not to create another one. And the word consciousness, at least for me, is a closure. Let's see, you might agree that reality is you, but you perceive yourself in a limited way. So what you're looking for is to break those limits and perceive yourself as totality, what you ultimately are. Then if you stay in "consciousness," you won't be able to do it. Any closure, any definition, has to disappear. You have to do something real,.a real action outside of the mental framework. Erase the human for a while, and the absolute can manifest. The word "consciousness" is within the human mental framework. The word reality means absolutely nothing because has not opposite, so it's more innocuous.
  8. You could call it reality , then there is no misunderstanding
  9. Many people have a wound, a thorn in their heart, a hole in their soul. Many don’t realize it, because that thorn is not something definable, but a configuration in the structure of their psyche, in the existential structure we call human. This energetic structure emits constant vibration, and this vibration is confused with the wound. Negative thoughts, rumination, suffering, dissonance. these are the consequences of a structure that was formed at a given moment and is written in fire. The human psyche works this way. Just as a tree forms its structures from carbon, light, and space, the psyche creates its energetic structures through human relationship. The origin of the wound is always the same: lack of love Once these structures are formed, they are extremely difficult to modify. They are basic, and upon them is erected the structural building of the psyche, the way you are as a human. No matter how much you try to change them, it’s like trying to reshape the structure of a tree. You can bend it a little, change its appearance, cover it in other colors, but it will still be there. When those structures produce suffering, there is a call for change. The only real change is to transcend the psyche, to pass through it and deactivate its charge. To make the structure transparent and operate from openness. There is no trick or escape possible. The thorn will always reveal its reality to you one way or another. You can’t escape. Look: every structure is a structure that gives shape to a matter. This matter is existence, becoming. it is the expression of reality, of the totality. You must make your way toward the total. Open your heart to it. And then realize you are not opening to it, you are opening it within yourself. Let's say that at first you perceive that you are opening your heart to it, then that it is in your heart, and then that you are that. The fire of the total burns the structure, incinerates it, and renders it inert. It remains, but it is transparent. a mere structural support, without poison, without energy. The fire of the total burns like a star for a moment. But if it goes out, the structure gradually regains energetic charge. It must burn just beneath the surface constantly, to keep the structure inert, until you permanently realize that you are the fire. The eternal flame that springs from the unlimited. And any thorn is just the key to open the door. No one can tell you how to do it, because each enigma has its own solution. You are life flowing in the abyss of existence, creating the path with your own movement. Your power is the power of reality, because you are the reality. This perception lies just beneath the surface: expansion that creates universes, dimensions, realities.
  10. I think it happens because the substance erases the load of meaning of the experience, makes your mind empty of meaning, void, then everything seems absolute void, but it's because your heart (metaphorically) is still closed. You erased the meaning of the reality but you didn't open it substance. That substance is you. Then you are closed observing the absolute void, for some people is not bad, like calm, nothing wrong, for others it's very hard nihilism
  11. You could say in that way and you also could say: the fact of an apparent movement and change is happening, even it's the expression of the absolute, then god itself taking a form, veils the absolute nature of god, because the experience drags the perception to the form, making it opaque to the divine nature of the totality. It's the same from another perspective. The point is expressing it in that way that clarifies the most
  12. How are you so sure that I'm lying or I'm wrong or stuck? Btw point something that I said that's wrong, maybe it could help me to see more clear
  13. Then according to you I should lie ? Why?
  14. Seems that you don't understand what I say. I can open myself to the absolute, what I'm doing is finding perspectives that open, to do it more easy and help others to do the same. I can open myself to the absolute total unlimited not totally easy, but quite. Without big psychedelic or anything. I'd say that it's quite obvious what I'm pointing, sorry that you don't see
  15. Exactly, that's the point. If you say god, I agree, I call it totality. But conciousness.....it's like the noise of scratching a blackboard with your nails. Like a door in front of my face that prevents me to realize the absolute, or god. Just my perspective, I understand that about God very good, I am god, god is total, it's everything, and here and now I am that. But that realization is closed by the fact of being human. It's quite simple but very difficult to understand how to dissolve the door
  16. Could be but maybe if you read what I say you could agree, maybe not: Imo the thing is not knowing that reality is conciousness but be one with the absolute. It's the same if you call it conciousness, ok, I can accept that term if I interpret it as reality , but knowing that I am reality, or conciousness, is not important, the point is being it absolutely here and now without any separation, be the totality without hindrance. I think you can't say that what I said is a deep mistake or a trap, maybe it's a different interpretation, but I'm not excluding anything or being close minded. Im not denying the mind, the ideas, the conciousness, god or anything, I just say that what you are is what you are, and to realize it you have to trascend all the barriers and open your being absolutely. Then at least for me, it's not like: I'm conciousness. Because that would be a closure. It's just total, absolute. But of course you can say that this is conciousness of being absolute, but I perceive something let's say distorted in the very moment that I try to define. Then when people say: I'm conciousness taking forms, I immediately perceive a mistake that closes their mind an prevent them to see. But as I said I'm not going to point it again and again or arguing with james or water river and others about this, thats pointless, drain of energy. Anyone can see the thing as then can, that needing I have of correcting anyone is let's say, not necessary anymore.
  17. I can't avoid 😅😅 how not conciousness is conciousness? Maybe when you say the word conciousness you mean the absolute. If you say that includes not conciousness, it's because that. The problem is semantics, "conciousness" is a word with a concrete meaning , if you use it with another meaning, it's misleading, make people confusing. Maybe I'm not concious about what the world conciousness means for you. I really think that it's a mistake using this word because people always will think that conciousness means perception. Perception means relationship between subject and object. The problem is the word not the idea.
  18. For me the term conciousness is misleading, but as I said I don't want to argue about it and if you don't like I spread a different perspective I respect it. If fact it's better stopping those arguments that are a waste of energy, seems that I can't avoid for some reason but Im done with ontology discussion exactly after this moment .
  19. Depending. If you realize the scope of cause-and-effect relationships, your ethics become absolutely solid, since you're aware that, given the structure of reality, any unaligned action is stupid. It's like shooting yourself in the foot. It's selfish from some perspective, but selfless in the sense that this concrete self is not the center, this is a limited perspective, not wrong, just limited. Almost everyone operates from this limited perspective, they they act accordingly it. It's not that they are "bad", it's that they act accordingly their perspective, like anyone
  20. It's a perspective, if it's wrong you can explain me why, but anyway, ok, sorry , I will stop blasphemy. It's your place, your rules. It's nonsense arguing about this, and waste of energy, so I'm done. I'm going to talk only about the absolute and psychology. Ontology I'm done, doesn't leads anywhere
  21. You are defining it calling it conciousness. Conciousness is something definite: perception. The fact of being aware. Saying that reality is conciousness is a mistake but anyway, I don't want to start those discussions again and again
  22. conciousness is the fact of perceiving, it's relative to anything else. Without difference and change there is no conciousness. Imagine no change and no difference, can you? No, because it's impossible. Then conciousness is something that arises due the movement, then not fundamental.
  23. Why god is conciousness? It makes no sense. Conciousness is just a circumstance, the fact of reality perceiving itself like a reflection. If reality is conciousness, why there are forms? Because conciousness is creating them? Then conciousness is something with creative power? Then it's not "pure conciousness" would be "pure conciousness that creates things like elephants " but how conciousness could create anything if it's conciousness, that's , the fact of perceiving? Where is the logic of this?
  24. You are almost hitting the nail on the head. The spiritual path is the only option that doesn't lead directly to disaster. And disaster is not unlike hell. If you're clever, as it seems, you'll see this with absolute clarity. There's no escape; you're alive, you exist. The only way out is inward, through yourself. Anyone who doesn't realize this lacks real vision; they're blinded by mirages. It's not that you choose the spiritual path because it's better, it's because it's the only one. The other paths lead to ruin, they're utter madness, but no one notices. It's incredible.
  25. That's a step. Your story shows that you're a serious guy, that you're on a serious path. Little by little, your reality and the reality around you become equalized and cleansed. It's a rapid process once it begins. Things become more fluid. Then you begin to perceive the real openness, the energy of reality, its vitality. It's no longer an effort to be here and now, but an impulse to blend, to be one with reality, to dissolve. Open your heart and your mind and merge with reality without reservation. Then you see that reality is you. A shift has occurred. You're no longer looking at reality; you are it. And you have no limits. Then you can open yourself more and more to yourself , until in some moments you are totally open and then you are the totality that lives.