-
Content count
15,131 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Someone here
-
Someone here replied to justfortoday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Looks nice. I might use it as my pfp idk ? lol. BTW regarding questions.. I really like this video by osho. Dude was on another level. Listen to him he knows what he is talking about and don't get carried by my endless questions . -
Someone here replied to justfortoday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sure! -
Someone here replied to justfortoday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I downloaded it already and in the process of reading it. It's really deep and insightful. Thanks for sharing? -
Someone here replied to justfortoday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes that's what I meant by "real" VS "products or your mind" in this context. Either way they are real in the sense that they are in your direct experience as perceptions. And again the answer is you can't know that for " certain " unless you invent some technology that allows you to test whether other human vehicles are bots or not lol. Wait a minute.. I think I actually figured out a method to disprove solipsism at least as a theory lol. -
Someone here replied to justfortoday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
LOL hello ❤️. I'm waiting to hit 500 posts and then I won't be a newbie anymore and can update my avatar lol. -
Someone here replied to justfortoday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@justfortoday you can't know for "certain" whether Leo, Galyna or anyone else are real or just a dream characters created by your own mind. Another way to put it you can't be "certain" whether you are dreaming or awake right now. That's the bottom line. Deal with it. -
Someone here replied to Eren Eeager's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why anything? -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Will do. Thanks. -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think I'm not attached to be right I'm exploring with others and more than open to change my mind if something makes me do so. And also I have put down the intellectual level and the preconceived ideas about what awareness is. I'm talking direct experience without adding any intellectual filters. I'm just stating my direct experience as it is unedited. Thers is no place for "other's awareness" in my direct experience and that's just how it is. This doesn't mean that I'm a solopsist. It just means thers is no method whatsoever via which I can access Serotoninluv's avatar and check whether he is aware or not. BTW all this is starting to give me anxiety lol. So I will leave it at there. -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Galyna thanks for the resource.. But did you just assume my age lol ? -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Hell yeah. -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Don't disturb the illusion. Don't punch it and run away. Even if separation is illusory it was made for some purpose. Don't stay in the middle. Kill the illusion altogether or play by it's rules. -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I do lol. BTW I only posted one thread about Solipsism so I Don't understand why people accuse me of rambling about it a lot lol. -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Not much in the practical level. I still have to deal with others assuimg that they are aware. But if knew they aren't that might make my connections with people weaker.. Imagine looking into someone's eyes and realizing there's no one there. That's freaky!. I already know it's undebunkable so I think I'm done arguing about it. -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
When you say "go discover the answer directly".. what should I do? . If I'm going to be honest the answer directly from my direct experience is "only me is certain to exist and others can't be proven for certain to exist.. They might exist but can't be proven". I already know that this is the only possible answer. But I'm just kinda going with the flow here Clinging to your pov of how can I discover answers can also get me trapped . -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Can you name for me Just few hundreds of these millions please lol ?? -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Galyna I can intuite there's something beyond the mind and the answers to big existential questions are probably beyond the intellectual level. But for now I all have is the intellectual tool. But the intellect is not completely useless tho. As for my avatar.. I think I will use the question mark as one to provoke you even more . -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I'm not trying to convince myself of something. That would mean I already know the truth and try to verify it. I'm trying to discover the truth. Regarding solipsism.. All I see and can ever see is my own mind and I can't know for certain whether other human beings have an internal experience of awareness like mind or are they just a product of my own mind. You tried to clarify it here but I didn't get convinced. I'm not even sure what is the point you are trying to make.. Are there others or not? -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Preetom thanks for your trying to clarify. I'm still not convinced but I appreciate your effort tho. -
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Alright. But why you seem annoyed by my questions? . Get used to it because you gonna hear a lot of them in the future ? -
Thanks you for your replies guys. All helpful stuff!
-
How to Deal with anger and neurotic reactions to people? . Like when talking in a situation I get triggered easily and get lost in arguments and trying to prove myself right ( not in a healthy manner but when it turns into a fight over who's right and who's wrong). I feel like I'm so attached to prove myself right to people or appearing as the dominant man. Not allowing anything to outweigh me from others. I noticed this is unrealistic way of approaching life. Ps. I'm not talking about what I'm doing in this forum I think these are healthy discussions. I'm talking about fights and arguments in daily life over trivial stuff.
-
Someone here replied to Preetom's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
"there is only I AM as Consciousness and all knowledge must be derived from that.". In other words I don't have access to anything other than my Consciousness. But then you go on to saying "this Consciousness Is prior to the the universe and the imaginary separate mind". How did you discover that? According to the first statement it would be impossible to discover such thing. I hope you can clarify this. -
Someone here replied to SamueLSD's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
As Leo says " there is no other game in town". Either arrive at infinite self understanding or keep spinning. It's just my intuition that I'm capable of infinite self understanding. I am here and the universe gave me this gift of intellect and the ability and "desire" to understand . It would be ungrateful to not use it.
