Someone here

Member
  • Content count

    15,131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Someone here

  1. @Galyna lol the "final realization" is there is nothing to realize. It's beyond the mind.
  2. Because science Is a paradigm. In any paradigm there are certain fundamental metaphysical assumptions that are just taking on blind faith and should not be questioned.. While everything else within that paradigm is open to questioning. The scientific metaphysical assumptions are like : 1 there is an objective independent world out there. 2 consciousness or mind is a second order emergent phenomenon. The fundamental reality is dumb blind matter. Ofcourse such assumptions are not proven nor even "provable" as no one has ever encountered something outside of consciousness or their subjective experience.
  3. She is trying to say in the actuality of reality there is neither "you" nor "others" as there is no such firm boundaries or distinctions in consciousness outside of thoughts in your imagination.. So without a "you" there aren't "others" as well. Which paradoxically ends up making everything you and everything other than you at the same time.
  4. Who is talking in my head? I can hear him talking like I can hear someone else talking and notice that it's not me who is whispering those thoughts in my mind.. My?... Me? What is that? I'm experiencing an extreme collapse of the sense of self and ownership of thoughts and deeds and feeling my experience of reality falling apart. I'm completely aware as well that it's pointless to ask for "help" because this is not a condition that "I" am having.. There is no "I".. There never was and there never will be..and this cannot be unseen.!
  5. @Galyna lol I like it! Yeah bro I meditate daily. It's the one most life-transforming habit you can add to your life. To take a break from the illusions that you are running around all day and have some time to just exist!
  6. @zeroISinfinity dude stop this child-like clowning tone and come off your high horse lol .. I said this is not the only thing you can become conscious of.. You can be conscious of this unconditional love thing.. That doesn't contradict what I'm saying here Its also important to be clear there is no seperate self.. A you that is seperate from the whole.. A thinker that is seperate from thoughts.. A doer That is seperate from deeds.. That thing the ego is illusory. Then we can talk about the true Self which you can think of it as all of reality. There is no contradiction. Everything is you= there is no you. @Galyna kinda insane isn't it?
  7. NOTICE you can't experience what you are... That implies a duality.. A you which then can experience something and call that experience "what I really am" .. When there is no longer a you to experience a you.. All that is left is you and not you! It can be easily done via meditation alone
  8. Obviously. What after the end?
  9. I don't know what are you talking about.
  10. "Interesting " lol.. You and everyone else are scared shitless by the smell of death lol. It's not a philosophical entertainment thing.. The human mind wants to know what lies on the other side because it's afraid.
  11. @zeroISinfinity yeah this is actual. You keep doing meditation and self-inquiry.. Observing your mind.. Your thoughts.. Your sense of ego.. Etc.... You eventually come to this discovery. You can discover more obvious this is not the only insight you can get about reality.. But it's one hell of a thing to realize ngl.
  12. No bro no "one" is talking in your head.. Like it's not a someone or an entity residing inside your brain talking stuff lol... It's just a voice of the universe like the sound of birds or the sound of people talking.. The proplem is you can have thousands of self-referential thoughts all pointing back at themselves without there being any "you" actually behind those thoughts.. It's crazy how this mind structure is designed.. By crazy I don't mean amazing lol.. I mean crazy lol
  13. "who" is there to get pulled in the mind's direction? The discovery is that there is no one behind the mind.
  14. Lol. No self means there is no you to get no self. There is just the no self alone with no self to get it. @VeganAwake yup
  15. @VeganAwake the biggest no-selfer here ❤️... Sorry I took your business for a while lol
  16. @James123 I'm not in the mood to argue a nonduality war rn. Moreover ideas about "right" or "wrong" perspectives of reality as ultimates is more hilarious than absurd.
  17. Not so significant. But surely I give less fucks now because I'm aware that every single thing in the perceptual field of the present moment is just happening like foams of appearance out of nothing.. It all feels like a big fucking hallucination @arlin sure check your DM bro.
  18. I don't lol. I said I am aware this doesn't require "help" because this is not really a condition or mental illness.. This is how things are.
  19. Free will lol There is no one "willing" the next thought or the next heart beat or the next breath etc.... It's indeed "free" tho.. But this means something totally different from what we conventionally think. It's free from the one who is willing it.. So the doer of deeds or the thinker of thoughts is NOT free because he does not exist.. These deeds and thoughts themselves are free.. Which just means they arise spontaneously and randomly.
  20. Exactly. No "you" can't. "you" is a thought. When the "you" thought is not there there is no you!!!
  21. LOL. Don't let X Y Z thoughts in your awareness ??.. That's exactly what I am saying you have zero control over your thoughts because there aren't a you who is the thinker or gate keeper of thoughts (let this in.. Let that out). In face the more you try to avoid or to not think a specific thought the more it actually appears.. Try to not think of a pink elephant.......there you go pink elephants all over the place lol.