Tristan12

Member
  • Content count

    618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tristan12

  1. @Danioover9000 In the opening post he asked about if Leo has gone clubbing on 5Meo and what that was like. I'm guessing that's why its in the spirituality section
  2. Stop referring to and treating this part of you as a monster. I know how hard it can be to deal with but the more you hate it, resist it, push it away, the worse it will become. You need to understand that all of this pain that you hold within you is not trying to hurt you, it just appears that way. In reality this is your own trapped pain that is in your shadow. It appears separate from you and against you, but its not. It just needs your love and compassion because it is so hurt. The more you hate it and the more you run away from it, the more you are hurting it, and because it is a part of you, you feel it's pain. The solution to your problem is love, compassion and understanding towards the pain you hold within you. Understand that its not actually trying to hurt you, and use that to release your resistance to it. Let yourself be with and feel your negative emotions, and your pain will become much easier to deal with.
  3. I would love to visit this place
  4. Also, "Life, if well lived, is long enough" - Seneca
  5. what you said happened after 23 sounds a lot like how Leo describes his psychedelic experiences. I wonder if its common for people to reach a point in their spiritual development where psychedelics have this affect on them where they become a lot more sensitive to them, visuals pretty much go away and it is just infinity and God consciousness most of the time.
  6. No I've never experienced that, but I can see how your brain might crave sugar for something like that where you are working hard and feel like you need energy. I feel like I would be satisfied with fruit or something if I did need sugar though
  7. That's very interesting. I have noticed over the past few years I have moved away from junk food not just for health benefits but because now a lot of things like candy, cake and greasy food makes my stomach hurt and makes me feel really shitty, whereas that would never happen before. The past few years were also when i started to get into spirituality and raising my consciousness, so that's interesting. It could also be just from getting older but I am still young with a strong metabolism so I don't think so.
  8. @Salvijus I think he meant gaming as in doing game picking up girls, as he said "even if i'm out gaming"
  9. You can't just rationalize fear away like that, if it were that simple he wouldn't be writing this post
  10. Beautiful!!!
  11. Personally I don't think meditation is overly helpful for emotional issues, and I don't have that expectation when I meditate. It can definitely even out some lighter issues but if you have something significant like depression or anxiety or something, don't expect meditation to resolve that unless you've gone very deep with meditation. Emotional issues need to be resolved in their own ways and in my opinion meditation won't do that unless you're doing it at a very deep and rigorous level. I've been meditating for just over 2 years now, an hour a day, and I have noticed a good improvement in my baseline level of consciousness. Awakenings come more easily, my concentration is better, my memory is better, and I feel like my meditation goes quite a bit deeper than when I started. I have noticed a mild amount of relief from emotional issues but really not much. I don't think the results are usually too significant in the first few years, usually down the road the results of meditation will compound and begin to build up rapidly. For me I started my meditation habit not expecting much in the first few years but more just making a long term investment to achieve crazy results 10+ years later. I think if you go into it with this mindset it would be helpful for you. Overall I'd say meditation has definitely been worthwhile for me, and I know I am still in the early stages of it and I can feel that it will get a whole lot deeper in the future.
  12. I like this. Sort of reminds me of Sonder
  13. If Leo had kids, this is what I imagine they'd be like?
  14. Darci (RnB)
  15. Dxvn. (RnB)
  16. JaYen X District (RnB)
  17. PLAZA (RnB)
  18. Misc. chill songs (Downtempo)
  19. Float is sooo good?
  20. Sure! When do we start?
  21. I've been trying to eat healthier over the last while. I haven't gone all out yet but I have just been removing unhealthy things from my diet. I want to eventually transfer to a raw/whole food diet and probably go vegan too. What I am wondering is what foods can you eat that will give you enough calories and fill you up? I love fruits and veg but it never feels like enough no matter how much I eat and so right now I continue to eat pasta, bread and other things or else I will lose too much weight. What can I eat that is still an unprocessed, whole food that is vegan that will give me the caloric intake I need? Thanks
  22. @Medhansh Where are u from?
  23. +1 for a video on this