WonderSeeker

Member
  • Content count

    676
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WonderSeeker

  1. Last time I checked this is happening in October. Curious to hear from the attendees on what it's like post-retreat.
  2. The other night I had a dream that I got flushed down a toilet. Visually, I saw myself flowing through these shiny, meandering chrome pipes. Feeling-wise it was extremely intense, like the pressure of the Mariana trench, right in the plumbing of your toilet. I could literally hear the sound of the water and me pushing against the insides of the pipes like the whole system was getting ready to burst. The process all happened in an instant. Yet somehow, it felt like it lasted forever. The second I woke up, millions of atmospheres of pressure evaporated and I felt amazing relief in my body. If you ever wanted to know how the journey of a human shit in modern toilets feels, you have your answer. The message this dream is sending is that life today can feel like a lot of pressure. Therefore it's important to create space and time to deliberately take that pressure off, like a bad outfit.
  3. I would love a mature/conscious girlfriend like you @Miguel1, but it's a lot to ask from people. You'd probably have to approach 1 million women to find 1 that's doing this stuff, because that's how rare this journey is. I'm kind of in between. I mainly just want a girlfriend who is real enough and is willing to put up with some of the compromises the spiritual mission I'm on requires from her. She won't necessarily come with me on the soul journey, but she can come with me physically, and we can enjoy human companionship. I think it makes no sense to throw out dating 100% because that's an important thing to keep as you progress through life (transcend and include the human).
  4. You may be a masochist. Now there's an idea!
  5. This is probably niche for this forum. But in 2 months I'll be moving to Chengdu 成都 Is there anybody on the forum who has lived in China before or is currently living in China? For those who haven't heard, living abroad is a great opportunity if you're: young, open-minded, want to flip the bird to corporate, tired of watching your country deteriorate, ready to get your pre-programmed cultural paradigms shattered without trying, eager to live somewhere that's on the rise, and already 30 years into the future. For me I've been living and teaching English in Korea for the past year. It's been an epic experience, but after doing 50+ hours of deep research, I decided on moving to China. After another 20 hours of militant outreaech, I landed a job there. The best part is, this move is allowing me to: make 2x my Korean salary starting out, live in an apartment that would easily cost $3,000/month in the US, but only $415 in China, have the opportunity to learn the 2nd most spoken language in the world straight from the source, experience more exotic dating opportunities (it's so fascinating experiencing how sexually and relationally different things are out here). After doing lots of reasearch and experiencing things firsthand, I found that the US distorts reality when it comes to east Asia. It over-glorifies Korea and Japan (naturally because they are 2 of its major far-east vassel states) and straight up demonizes China, acting like its a communist hell-hole. Based on firsthand, Korea is highly uncultured and materialistic. I mean, there is a culture, but it is 100% trends and K-nonsense. I haven't been to China yet, but I've personally watched over a dozen videos of creators essentially saying, "yeah, it's not perfect like any place, but overall it has world-class convenience, it feels extremely safe, and the west's portrayal of it is total propaganda." Again this is probably a niche post for this forum. I've been in my own bubble of researching and making this my life, because I've had the best time living exotic lifestyles in my 20s. I've had the good fortune of spending over a month in Mongolia and Alaska, almost a full year in South Korea, and multiple years in several US states. All before age 30. Nevertheless I'm putting this out there to see if any of you know about this opportunity. Cheers!
  6. @Natasha Tori Maru Oh wow, I just realized our responses are similar and I only read yours after typing out mine. If you had to be a fairy, a princess, or a queen, which one would you be and why?
  7. Their sensitive nature and the trust they bestow men to care-take them. As men we think we game women, but most of us only have mid-level game at best. Usually women just let us game them. At their most feminine, they love making fantasy into reality and cursing men — in a good way — to let go and embrace those fantasies. Women wanna be fairies, princesses, and queens, and men to join them by acting out complementary roles. As men, when we work too hard on truth we become stiff and dumb, and women help us to break that. I love that about them. Women have repaired my spirit, even saved my life, time and again. With their words, actions, and spirit.
  8. I used to play attraction like a video game. I still remember doing 130 sets in 5 days in Miami. That was with RSD... haha, good times. But after approaching over 400 sets in a season with only a handful of dates, I switched gears entirely. Dating really is the most twisted of all self-help fields. Because, you can be brave, do all of this approaching, and still end up with nothing. Not saying that's you, you've gotten results. I know a guy in France who has done 1000s of approaches and still hasn't gotten laid.
  9. I asked an expat colleague who's been here a while. She said that's not a China thing.
  10. They're shy, yes. But they're curious too. Funny you ask. I have had health problems around low energy, but that started over a year before I left America. Going to a traditional Chinese medicine hospital tomorrow to get checked and see what herbal cocktail they suggest. The visit will be a walk-in and only ¥60 (less than $10) which is fucking mind-blowing. Depending on what they prescribe (acupuncture, 1 month of herbs, etc) it will ¥300-400 ($45-60). Sometimes the pollution is bad, but so far not awful. In South Korea it was the worst in January-March. In China winters are supposed to have bad pollution, but the rest of the year is relatively good. But then the summers are sweltering. So yeah, spring/fall are the Goldilocks times to be here.
  11. Gets you in the mindset of ease and delight. I grew up in a serious household so it helped soften me. Also it's written in a poetic way which is kinda how you want to be with women. Lead them with a cheeky smile. Tease, laugh, play. It teaches a lot of core lessons about men, women, and game that other sources barely touch on or miss. Just get it and you'll see what I mean.
  12. That's what cucks are for @Jirh I appreciate your inquisitive nature, but dude stop taking everything too seriously. Can you not see this thread is fucking hilarious and join in on the fun? I say this cuz I used to be just like you. Learn to embody other parts of you, silly parts. Not just the serious interviewer. Hope this helps~
  13. The older you get the easier it is. Sex becomes less of a big deal, therefore there is no needieness for them to sniff off you. ---- Also ever since learning about impermanence, I realized she is not the same person the next day. So when we bang she is actually an entirely new person. Now my body count is super super high. Go me! Yes but... where I am, pizza shops are hard to come by. Gonna have to do twice-cooked spicy pork and rice off a plate instead. Might get messy. Will let you know the results ! !
  14. Skip steps 1-4. Time is of the essence. Step 5, but like a machine gun. Step 6, devour pizza off of her whole doing step 5. Step 7, only if you wanna ring on it.
  15. America is a 3rd world country when it comes to dating. Move to Asia or South America. Boom! Good times (and an STD or two) ahead!
  16. Not even trying. Just am. Work. Friends of friends. Being a regular at different places. By accident. The contrast really is stark. I've been to Mongolia and Korea. The level of ailienness in those places was high, but China is straight up out of this world. I use a plant analogy. China grew out of a totally different part of the world, yes with some connection to other places, but not much integration. They self-integrated. Then Europe rose, followed by America; those places are their own plants, albeit in the same garden. The sprouted with different fruits to bear. ----- I don't know where you are in your life, but I'd turn Tibet into a whole spiritual pilgrimage. Place is mystical by it's very nature.
  17. Woo hoo! 🥳 I havent watched porn since the first week of July 2026. I've been wanting to stop for several months now because I ultimately want to make everything in my life as natural as possible and take less 'fast-food' versions of everything. Fast food version of sex = porn, for example But breaking the inertia of watching porn 2-4x a week wasn't easy. The reason I was able to do it is I chose a meaningful mission that included porn sobriety: my recent move to China. I told myself: "once you move there, you will enter dating abundance." Which would make watching porn essentially like eating cheesy fried chicken right after drinking a green smoothie. The two don't compute. Well? Since arriving here I already found a lover and we've been having all kinds of fun. I haven't even gone clubbing or tried Tantan yet (which will open Pandora's box if I so desire. But now I'm finding that I am rediscovering my own authentic sexuality and how sex works from scratch after breaking the psychic hypnosis porn puts you in. It's a beautiful thing, though it has its challenges. Just like how a Coca-Cola gives you an instant sugar high, porn can yet you to cum within seconds. Now when I please myself or get with my hunny, I find getting hard and staying there takes more foreplay and effort. But more effort isn't a problem; you gain authentic connection to yourself this way. Where are y'all at with digital sex entertainment? I'm done for life.
  18. After finishing the women usually get all curious and playful about our bodies and ask all sorts of questions about life. At least in my experience. I just throw a blanket on her and she curls up and we just chat and connect. I think it's just a natural afterglow/aftereffect. Am I the only one? Bro, I had that happen once too and I saw fucking planets and galaxies while it was happening. Some celestial shit. Let's us know what happens when you start exploring tantra.
  19. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_baby_girl Just looked it up. No ABGs! We speak 95% English and little Mandarin (she's helping me learn some new words, like 性感 and 牛逼,heheh). It's really worthwhile. Americans and Canadians can still visit China visa-free until the end of this year. (Hopefully they extend this option into future years).
  20. Social momentum is a real thing. I don't have a natural talent for conversation. I just allow myself to start at a 1 or 2 and work my way up to a 6 or 7 after a couple hours, and finally a 9 or 10 after several hours.
  21. Alabaster Girl is in my top 3 books of all time. Not just game books, top 3 books period. Must read for ALL men. What was it like for your buddy that worked for him? Sounds like a phenomenal opportunity.
  22. Cool! The forum really is a great opportunity for networking. Even better when you meet them in person.
  23. We only started hooking up a week ago. Each time has been better and better. Deeper connection. Smoother chemistry. We're feeding off each other nicely. The post-sex bonding has also been quite nice. It's actually a nice cherry on top. Do you find that as well?
  24. Not a topic, but... It's just that after reading 100 books on all the intellectual stuff Leo talks about it's all falling by the wayside and I'm finding life have to be lived now. Reading books is hard because I'd rather live and learn then read and apply. After a while you know too much and you need to burn the books and go outside.
  25. Why aren't there squatty potties in the USA? All my life I've been taking my shoes off and squatting on raised, round toilet bowls because I can't take a shit while sitting. Then I move to China and it's all squat pots and it's like all my problems were solved.