blankisomeone

Member
  • Content count

    953
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blankisomeone

  1. Nothing comes easy to me Life is a constant struggle, and everything seems like hard work (yesterday I created a post on suicide and today I'm thinking of my life purpose. My two personalities talking..)
  2. Is it too late for everything, like getting over addictions, developing a solid life purpose, fixing up my relationships, becoming more decisive, getting over past stupidity and mistakes, etc? i feel like ive wasted so much of my life so I’m so depressed over it
  3. @Leo Gura make a 3 hour long video on this
  4. We come into ancestral issues, we aren’t born clean slates
  5. Hi, I’m afraid of death. how to deal?
  6. uuughh im afraid
  7. Death to me means no longer being able to hide behind a façade, I believe death is about stepping fully into the awareness of myself and others. And it also means physical pain leading up to it and the loss of my worldly comforts.🫠🥲 Seriously, I’m afraid Which is weird because I also have a history of being suicidal from time to time
  8. The more I really contemplate on the realities of animal cruelty and all the ways in which we exploit nature, the angrier I tend to get at first. However, what is VERY difficult to swallow, is that the anger that I hold on to towards everything IS more of a sin than what ”they” are doing and can compound the damage and impede my personal emotional progress. Feel your ANGER and allow yourself to eventually fall through to the real emotion you have which is GRIEF about the current state of the world and your situation. Anger is a cover
  9. Nice tip 😂 I can see how it could work
  10. haaaahaha yeess LEO I WAS SUCIDAL/DEPRESSED TODAY, THANKS FOR GIVING ME SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR. I hope he replies to your email
  11. @CARDOZZO are you Brazilian?
  12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAgnopNTY9w
  13. for me to eat meat I have to force myself to FORGET where they come from. If I contemplate further the amount of pain and suffering I wouldn't be able to put it in my mouth. I have to dumb myself down and forget in order to take a bite the physical world is god's worst creation
  14. that's ridiculous isn't it. Is there a deep, SATISFYING, metaphysical REASON for why it MUST be like this? Will I understand why it is so someday or is this just another truth to just swallow?
  15. but aren't animals in a lower state of consciousness from which a sense of morality can't be accessed? a very dense state? and humans are able to "construct" morality because morality is a feature of higher consciousness that humans can tap into and animals can't? thats kinda what religions have taught me
  16. I've heard some spiritual teachers like Teal Swan say that "God himself has a subconscious mind (things that it doesn't know that it doesn't know)" because since we are created in His image then that means He has a subconscious mind like me, that's why he created the physical world, to become conscious of what he is currently unconscious of. Is that a contradiction to omniscience? or is there a way to reconcile both? are they both "unrelated" facets of god?
  17. Yeah, that's possible. I can be sleeping in my bed having a horrible nightmare while from the outside the body can look like it's sleeping peacefully. The body is literally just a freaking shell. The REALNESS is all in first person perspective
  18. One of my blockages to switching to a vegan diet is that (along with some other blockages concerning health). But is that true? Is it more expensive?