blankisomeone

Member
  • Content count

    953
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blankisomeone

  1. Oh by the title I thought exercising was a method of seeing oneness?
  2. True. I started eating much less a few weeks ago and felt soooooo much better. Head so much clearer! But I couldn’t exercise and people kept telling me I was starting to look too thin and were worried about me. So I went back to eating every 3 hours again. Now I went back to looking much better and to exercising. However I feel worse? Oh God how lovely this is...
  3. I see many people confuse “ego” with “personality”. What do YOU even mean by ego? What is NOT ego? I’d love it if you clarified these concepts in a fresh video
  4. I don't know, I'm in deep sleep when that happens :'D
  5. Conscious masturbation Go deep within yourself and explore your sexuality WITHOUT the use of external stimuli Edit: focusing on mental imagery of porn videos you’ve watched would count as external stimuli. Better to focus your attention on the actual body sensations. I think that would be the best alternative after actual sex.
  6. It happened to me once. I was walking down a street with a friend of mine in the dream. We were chatting about I don’t know what. Then I asked my friend “Life is so weird. Is it real?” And my friend replied “Thank God it isn’t.” And as he said that I looked up at the sky but the sky wasn’t blue, it was all white and it was infinite and I almost merged with it. It happened quickly and then I woke up. It was so amazing. I got out of bed and my waking reality felt dream-like for a while. I’d never had a dream like that. Funny that you metioned it.
  7. Great idea, too!
  8. How do I get over it? Face it head on? Wanna help me? Lol Can we get on a call and can you allow me to just hang up on you if I chicken out and not take it personally? Lol Everything about it freaks me out, the awkward pauses and especially the fact that I can't see people's reactions to what I'm saying! I start sweating so much, heart beats faster and breath gets shallow Lol So ridiculous I've even turned down job opportunities because the interviews were gonna be over the phone. And now with the lockdowns it's difficult to keep in touch with friends and family over the phone! It's impacting my life a lot Any advice?
  9. Maybe I can imagine the person at the other end of the line dressed like a baby Shit, this might help. lol
  10. LMAAAAAAAAAAAO i can't haha Thanks. Weirdly enough, I think this will help me.
  11. Nah, I don't wanna lose more job opportunities because of this shit lol
  12. Yes, I keep imagining what the person's facial expressions are, like how they're reacting to me. And of course I always imagine them reacting negatively to what I'm saying, I imagine that they're taking opportunity of the fact that I can't see them and they're like rolling their eyes, secretely laughing at me, feeling annoyed by me. I get so distracted with all of that that I can't actually focus on the actual conversation and their actual voice and intonation. It feels like I go somewhere else, like I'm not present anymore. Heart starts thumping fast and I start sweating cold a lot. Ugh, it's bad. And after the call is over, I'll spend the next hours ruminating over the phone call. Maybe the event will even haunt me for an entire week. I don't know what the best approach is to fix this. And I have no idea what the root cause of this fear is.
  13. I’d ask what the fuck kinda joke is this
  14. Taught me not to fall for conspiracy theories again?
  15. I was put under general anesthesia once… IT WAS A BLANK SO BLANK I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE. It was just blank blank blank, nothing, nada! Absolute nothing. Not nothing in the sense of infinite love god nothing, no. It was just freaking NOTHING.? So weird how it works... that thing just freaking shuts you down. Sort of like how I used to imagine death itself to be like...
  16. Find one in Brazil ?
  17. no a resounding no
  18. What book would you recommend for someone that wants to learn how to use their mind for their own benefit rather than being controlled by it?
  19. correction: the problem IS your mother She’s acting like this towards you because of a bunch of problems in her she hasn’t resolved, so don’t make it about yourself