Ulax

Member
  • Content count

    5,952
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ulax

  1. Seems chill to me
  2. Love it. Leo looks like some kind of high-level CIA agent in this one too lol
  3. lmao I wanna try a shirt that says virgin with a cross through it
  4. Will give a watch
  5. Fr. Only Leo and myself truly understand Women here
  6. Check if you have adhd. If so, meds can be life-changing
  7. I am lucky I had good mentors on my way to frame control mastery. I see many who struggle with the concept though. If they are good people then I feel sorry for them. If they are bad people then I am happy they struggle with the skill.
  8. Frame control is like CGI. People always complain about CGI because you only spot the bad CGI and never the good CGI.
  9. I'm flattered you want me to sit on you. But let's take it slow
  10. Damn we have a battle of the daddys
  11. I've seen you say way more fucked up things on here lmao
  12. I appreciate you seeing me as having such high potential