Ulax

Member
  • Content count

    5,952
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ulax

  1. @questionreality This thread clearly crossed the line at points
  2. False equivalency
  3. You shouldn't discriminate against me. I didn't choose to be born so handsome
  4. It is always good to see a fellow handsome pua. I like bro's line "You're still invited"
  5. @Inliytened1 Come on man. Let's keep it respectful
  6. Lol never heard of weeaboo before
  7. Is fucked up but without them we'd all be speaking German or Japanese
  8. I'm not sure. Yes I was on one hand terrified of the passing traffic. But Zenty made me feel very safe and turned on in the moment too. Was honestly so hot.
  9. You released the animal in me
  10. Meerkats my fave. They're so funny
  11. That was a beautiful night together
  12. My best hot boy writing advice is to do morning pages
  13. Telling hot girls they remind you of a squirrel is unmatched
  14. Adding in a couple war limited series The Pacific Focuses on a group of Marines in the Pacific theatre during WW2. Generation Kill Focuses on a group of Marines during the first 80 days of the Iraq war.
  15. Who are you? Ben Shapiro?
  16. Bro imma need to see a research paper for that bold of a claim
  17. Thank you But I meant an already written poem that I copy.
  18. Untrue. All best with your progress though
  19. @aurum Yes. Its cartoonish. But there is so much social pressure on the left these days re what opinions to have.