Ulax

Member
  • Content count

    5,952
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ulax

  1. It is sad but we are in a matriarchy
  2. Yes. Medieval pua would get us all guillotined real quick lol
  3. Oh shitttttt! I refreshed and now my ignored user button is Turquoise. Yippeeee
  4. How come my list doesn't have the green colour?
  5. Did you steal that line from a disgruntled 16th century knight?
  6. Rip. You live on through your edits 🫡
  7. Don't be so hard on yourself
  8. (Generally) never explain yourself
  9. I'm curious what you think of the movie Whiplash
  10. I like the edit. Exquisite sassiness 👏
  11. *Narrator voice* A silent power struggle ensues as two side conversations now emerge on the thread. Natasha and her comrade Yeti will throw subtle digs as they complain to each other about the thread. Whilst the coalition forces of Inlightened and Lordfall continue their conversation to show they are unfazed by the digs thrown their way. Who will emerge superior? Stay tuned, grab your popcorn and find out 🍿
  12. I'm flattered you rate my learning ability so highly. Lordfall isn't acting pretentious though.
  13. WOW... a DEVASTATING insult to Lord fall. I wonder how he'll ever recover
  14. Fuck I've been exposed
  15. I agree. Many suffer from sexual shame and criticise based on that
  16. He already apologised for that
  17. You cannot make exploiting someone's finances win-win
  18. Referring to a woman as an "ugly bitch" and as a "whale"
  19. You misunderstand my criticism
  20. False equivalency. And yes.
  21. Raw and insulting are different things