Ulax

Member
  • Content count

    5,972
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ulax

  1. It said my biggest issue was hyper-competence . But then I also got it to give me my shadow
  2. Damn. This Gemini analysis is wild. Said I'm firmly stage yellow too Says i have my biggest shadow in green
  3. I'm gonna try this gemini thing too
  4. You're failing to distinguish between reasonable and unreasonable conversatives
  5. Its either tragedy or evil. There are three sides. 1) Reasonable people, 2) Those who leap to tragedy conclusion, 3) Those who leap to evil conclusion
  6. @LordFall Bro you were the one who misunderstood Basman's original point here
  7. I love your drive but be careful not to make false promises to clients
  8. Poland sounds fun. But Ukraine might be tricky when a missile amogs you mid-set
  9. Got to have evaluate an evaluation stage
  10. You need a sophisticated understanding of unhealthy/ healthy behaviour. The normal societal understanding isn't sophisticated enough.
  11. @yetineti You're cute, you remind me of a sassy squirrel
  12. Bedroom too vanilla for me
  13. Was staying in a 6 person dorm
  14. You misunderstand my point
  15. You dislike bad science on the issue
  16. If you buy a safe and a lock box, you can put bigger things in the safe, then put the safe-key in the lockbox.