Ulax

Member
  • Content count

    5,973
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ulax

  1. Most authenticity is so performative these days.
  2. @LordFall Would be interested to hear your thoughts on this. If anyone else wants to add in more perspectives too, would be grateful
  3. Fair point. Regarding business subjects, I'd make an exception.
  4. You tried every single option outside of going to university? Very impressive!
  5. One key aspect is feedback loops
  6. Its a fantasy that you can get the level of development outside of university that you can in it.
  7. Only people who really understand casual dating are the advanced pickup dudes
  8. Consistency is the inescapable baseline for achieving mastery
  9. Having flaws helps us seem more attainable
  10. Hmmm, I got the "Boner demoter", the "flaccid", the "drop"
  11. I got knocked out by Mike Tyson. Take my course on how to be like Mike Tyson
  12. Come on bro. It is ok to have a friendly conversation with the opposite gender. They don't bite
  13. He is busy watching every Academic Agent video ever created lol
  14. You help them have a good life. Not necessarily a good day.
  15. The issue is a systems-thinking progressive and a dumbass progressive are very different phenomenas
  16. Practice saying "No", and "I disagree" in conversation.
  17. This shit is lit af! RELEASE THE GAME
  18. Very intriguing. I'll check out your thread