Yali

Member
  • Content count

    1,294
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yali

  1. @Michael569 Although protein powders have less heavy metal content than vegetables, protein powder is somehow more harmful because its "concentrated"? I'm curious as to why you would think this. If you identify yourself as a "health-expert", you should be able to explain yourself.
  2. @Michael569 Don't call yourself a "health expert" if you're unwilling to talk about these topics.
  3. @Michael569 My skepticism is grounded in numbers. I would like to hear your thoughts.....
  4. @Michael569 You don't want to continue our conversation?
  5. @Leo Gura Can I get a response on my thread? I’m interested in what you have to say.
  6. @Windappreciator So I can eat any amount of fish so long as I'm getting enough fiber Good to know
  7. @Windappreciator I think you're trolling me. Blocked.
  8. @Windappreciator why do you believe what you believe? It's a very simple question.
  9. Scientific proof would be acceptable. You have provided none. @Windappreciator
  10. I'm asking you to prove your claims. @Windappreciator
  11. Statement A,B,C are truth statements. Do you have any proof to back your claims? (scientific studies) @Windappreciator
  12. @Average Investor I just asked you to refute my argument. I want to hear what you have to say. What's "close-minded" about that?
  13. @Average Investor Can you refute my argument? This video has nothing to do with my argument.
  14. @Average Investor Why are you fear mongering? As you can see above, many safe, natural healthy foods contain up to 5 to 10 times more lead than these "evil" protein powders. Stop adopting Leo's beliefs like a sheep & think for yourself!
  15. @Michael569 Do you agree? The logic is straight forward.
  16. If 1 apple has more Lead content than taking Apple extract then that 1 apple is more harmful. Likewise with Protein Powder vs "real foods". @Michael569
  17. You already know my opinion. Even though 75% of plant-based protein powders have "measurable levels of lead", those "measurable levels of lead" are less than many common foods. Check the sources above.
  18. @Michael569 You seem to be biased against Protein Powders yet all these Protein Powders contain less lead than many of the health foods you would recommend. Admit your bias.
  19. @Preety_India yet this is how "health experts" like @Michael569 thinks. It's fear-based thinking. If I shouldn't eat protein powder, then I shouldn't eat Spinach either.