Yali

Member
  • Content count

    1,294
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yali

  1. @Leo Gura don't you think being attracted to a women with low value by society's standards is the real test of your love? If you can't love an "ugly" person, then how loving are you really? if you can't see the beauty in the ugly, then how loving are you really? As much as spiritual people purport to value love, they're still humans and humans are DAMN bias.
  2. @OBEler Where'd you hear that? 8000 times is equivalent to taking 5-MeO every day for 22 years straight. FYI, Martin suffers from debilitating insomnia so he is anything but fine. Not saying that's related to his usage of 5-MeO, but still.
  3. @Leo Gura If you had to guess, what percentage of girls in third world countries have totally transcended blue into Orange+?
  4. how are we going to find your comment amongst the hundreds of other comments
  5. Do you get these kind of results doing pickup in Vegas? @Leo Gura
  6. How do you know this is how his business worked? Have people accused him of scamming them? @Leo Gura
  7. definitely more like 20-30% of Americans @Leo Gura
  8. @Leo Gura You should do a AMA so we can get to know you better. I remember you mentioning you'd do one to celebrate 1 million subscribers.
  9. Do it. Not every video has to be serious. @Leo Gura
  10. @Leo Gura Do you plan on making more videos on pickup?
  11. Is this only possible through having well-connected parents? @Leo Gura
  12. @Leo Gura speaking of shit, have you cleaned up your carpet? just curious
  13. @Leo Gura what about apple software is limiting to you?
  14. @Leo Gura Another measure I would use to measure maturity is one's capacity to deny one's urges, such as being emotionally reactive or chasing immediate gratification.
  15. @Leo Gura Well you have more life experience than me, so I'd like to know your contemplations.
  16. @Leo Gura I don't know. I guess one measure woild be one's capacity to take responsibility for their life, especially when it's uncomfortable to do so. Can you briefly describe how you would measure maturity?
  17. @Leo Gura Do you measure maturity based solely on one's level of spiral development? If not, what other factors do you consider?
  18. @Leo Gura How do you define an adult child? Curious as to whether I and the adults I know in my life count as one.
  19. Do cute/hot girls have higher standards than average/below-average looking girls for what type of guy she'd be willing to sleep with in terms of his looks? I notice that couples tend to be at similar levels of attractiveness, so I'd assume so.
  20. @Leo Gura Where would you rank looks in the whole package? Like when a girl is analyzing the value of a guy, where do looks rank?