-
Content count
234 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by krockerman
-
this video is ofc just a story. But it made me think. How does reincarnation work? does it work in similar way like in the video? @Leo Gura should make a video on this
-
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Nahm ok in this life. (Anything that is not related to god) Reach advanced game. Game Cuz it’s fun (Aka pick up, No i don’t Do it because i want to manipulate people i do it because it is fun) Ride crazy roller coasters when i am high. Have kids. Doing crazy stuff. Travel around europé. Taking psycadelics and discover the Truth (don’t Think i am ready now But it’s def something i want in the future) wait are you saying i can live that dream?!? Sounds too Good to be true -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
And look @Nahm i get where you are coming from. I know that i can’t happy forever with my wishes. I get it. Like riding a crazy rollercoaster. Is riding that coaster every day gonna make me happy? No. Do i still want to it once and have the experience? Fuck yes -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well living the fantasi i talked about is not something that is possible in this life.... so tell me How i could live that life i talked about then i Will be ready -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If i experience that and realize it can’t make me happy. Then i Will be open minded to that ? so tell me How i can live that egoic life and then be free and nothing ???? -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ofc i want it to be some drama. Mby some forbidden love in that dream. But i mean i want to experience it so badly. But Will i ever? Prob not. To Good to be Good. Being nothingness Will be Nice because no suffering. But No great experience. -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Nahm What do you mean? -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I Will never experience that Huh? Oh Well @Nahm i am not ready to be nothing before that -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Nahm Will i everexperince that life? Ok Mby not 1000 years. But 100 years. I want to experience that life. And ofc nothingness Sounds Nice. But i only want it AFTER i had that life experience. Because then i have had the experience i want and can truly let go. -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Then after that. Being nothingness Sounds nice. But NOT before that @Nahm -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Nahm Well it’s more of a fantasy. I live in a fairytale world. I find my Perfect 10 girl. Looks and personality. We are the only ppl in the world. The others are animals that we talk to. We are Young aswell. We spend 1000 years in each others arms. The love never dies. We stay Young aswell. After 1000 years we die. A world without major suffering, polution etc Edit: weird dream i know ? -
I feel like i have an opertunity in this life that 99% seems to be misisng. I am just afraid that i am as god Will almost never again be able to Have this opertunity. That makes me wonder What is the factor that decides What kind of life you are gonna live. Is that that god loves everything and he dice rolls What life you should have? I feel like when i die Will get lost in infinity. I am afraid to die and i am afraid of not being able to get one of these lives again.
-
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What practices can i do to discover the answers to this question? -
@Leo Gura when you grew up did your parents raise you with religious believes? (Christian or jewish) if so When did you become an atheist before you found the real god?
-
have you had any terror trips @Leo Gura i don’t want to use these kinds of pills because 1 hard to get 2 addictive
-
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Note this is not about challenging trips. This is terror trips we are talking about. Challenging trips are Very imoprtant. Terror trips can cause PTSD -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No i would not do that. But i don’t want PTSD. Some terror trips might cause PTSD. -
Does this video have any truth to it?
-
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
i am afraid of getting an mental illness -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
My friend's mothers brother ex-girlfriend smoked weed (i have done that 10+ times) after her third joint She got schizophrenia. And his sister's friends played around with psychedelics and one of them have never been the same again. These things have scared me off. I have no mental illness. I know what I want to with my life (at least for now) and my mom told me my fam have no history of mental illness (at least for my grandparents) but I am still afraid of that. I want to try shrooms because I want to explore the fabric of reality and mby help me to quit sugar -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I have Done that for a Long time. I want to try But i am afraid to end up in a mental hospital -
krockerman replied to krockerman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I am feeling Good and my mum said we don’t have any serious mental illnesses in my family. I would love to try shrooms and lsd But i am afraid i might ruin my life -
My friend did mdma. He told me for 2 hours he felt 10/10. ”More happy than falling in love?” ”Yes” to my ego this Sounds insane. Falling in love is the most beautiful thing i know. But that got me thinking about. When you realized No self How happy Will ”you” be in everyday life? Will it be like on mdma for the entire time?
