Willie
Member-
Content count
989 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Willie
-
Willie replied to Phyllis Wagner's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Being is a choice? Could God choose to not be? somethingsomethingHamlet -
Willie replied to Seemore's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Drop ego. -
Willie replied to Chris365's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Agreed. It’s not for lack of knowing, only lack of open-mindedness. -
That lets you know the scope of reality. Our Hubble Telescope (soon to be James Webb telescope) is our ability to be self-aware. It’s only looking into things as they were, not as they are. Who knows how things are?
-
Aren’t hedge fund managers professional day traders anyway?
-
Willie replied to kieranperez's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Exactly. If you’re ignorant, you can learn new things. If you think you know already, you resist learning. -
Willie replied to Vibroverse's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Daaaaaaaamn, that looks and sounds amazing! I’ve been to a couple small raves with 50-100 people on the floor. Never been to a festival. Too many people for me. It’s sensory overload.
-
Social justice is about having compassion for others, because others are an illusion. It’s all you. So, have compassion for your Self!
-
Sensitive to what?
-
This forum is quite a nice place! I’d say it’s less complex than talking to random strangers offline. Certainly less chaotic, anyway. In either case I’m still introverted, but I’m more inclined to share my thoughts here.
-
Willie replied to kieranperez's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Agreed. Could also be an example of content versus structure. -
Willie replied to kieranperez's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Of course not, you were simply unaware of it for a bit. Perhaps this is just a limitation of English. There are 2 very different concepts being conveyed using very similar words. -
Willie replied to kieranperez's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Hmmmmm...to be conscious is to be aware. Going under anesthesia for surgery makes one unconscious, or unaware. I can see what is meant by Consciousness=reality(or God, Love, infinity, etc.) however. It just seems like a silly argument of semantics. -
Oh, wow! Nicely done!
-
There’s a thought. What would becoming excessively conscious be like? Dying?
-
Happy belated birthday, Coronavirus thread! ?
-
I have no issues with Islam specifically. I have an issue with people having dogmatic beliefs that are considered sacred and go unquestioned. It’s really just people being people, and there’s not much that can be done about it.
-
I wonder how many women heard Leo walk up to them saying “heeeey, what’s up”, or “heeeey, this is Leo” after he got their number, before he ever made a video.
-
Ya know, I was reeeeeally tempted to start investing in some stocks near the end of March last year when I saw it plummeting. Wonder what my ROI would be now if I did...
-
Willie replied to Seemore's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
On the one hand, it is a simpler way to live and society just seems like a clusterfuck lately. On the other hand, wouldn’t that be the same as kicking yourself back to beige on the spiral? How do you integrate anything when you’re mainly absorbed in survival? -
Do you grow any of your own fruits or vegetables?
-
The depth and variety of topics discussed here is something I can’t get anywhere else. And I suppose there’s a bit of attention seeking or validation.
-
I don’t see this distinction ever going away. It’s been hundreds of thousands of years since our ancestors truly were equals, and the rest is history.
-
..........really?
