-
Content count
4,444 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Zigzag Idiot
-
My highest attainment can only be as a realized Idiot or perfect Idiot. Only God can be unique Idiot. I appreciate your sentiments, though.
-
Zigzag Idiot replied to LastThursday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The more I age my eyes see less, they perceive the world through feeling. My eyes feel the world or rather the eyes feel the world. They perceive through feeling and not seeing. This perceiving through feeling is like they grab onto what's there. From Castaneda's The Fire Within- I've mentioned to you that sorcery is something like entering a dead-end street. What I meant was that sorcery practices have no intrinsic value. Their worth is indirect, for their real function is to make the assemblage point shift by making the first attention release its control on that point. The new seers realized the true role those sorcery practices played and decided to go directly into the process of making their assemblage points shift, avoiding all the other nonsense of rituals and incantations. Yet rituals and incantations are indeed necessary at one time in every warrior's life. But only for purposes of luring one's first attention away from the power of self-absorption, which keeps his assemblage point rigidly fixed. The obsessive entanglement of the first attention in self-absorption or reason is a powerful binding force, and ritual behavior, because it is repetitive, forces the first attention to free some energy from watching the inventory, as a consequence of which the assemblage point loses its rigidity. When that happens, if you are not a warrior, you think you're losing your mind. If you are a warrior, you know you've gone crazy, but you patiently wait. You see, to be healthy and sane means that the assemblage point is immovable. When it shifts, it literally means that one is deranged. Two options are opened to warriors whose assemblage points have shifted. One is to acknowledge being ill and to behave in deranged ways, reacting emotionally to the strange worlds that their shifts force them to witness; the other is to remain impassive, untouched, knowing that the assemblage point always returns to its original position. If the assemblage point doesn't return to its original position, then those people are lost. They are either incurably crazy, because their assemblage points could never assemble the world as we know it, or they are peerless seers who have begun their movement toward the unknown. What determines it is energy! Impeccability! Impeccable warriors don't lose their marbles. They remain untouched. I've said to you many times that impeccable warriors may see horrifying worlds and yet the next moment they are telling a joke, laughing with their friends or with strangers. The mind, for a seer, is nothing but the self-reflection of the inventory of man. If you lose that self-reflection, but don't lose your underpinnings, you actually live an infinitely stronger life than if you had kept it. -
It feels good to be crazy It feels crazy to be good
-
This morning's I CHING reading- First hexagram -4 Youthful Folly with only line 4 changing to make a second hexagram 64 After Completion Here is what my changing line said- pardon the sloppy photography
-
It's good to hear you express that! Yeah, I agree, we're all multidimensional,,, I enjoy everything you share.
-
more beauty that’s capable of stoping the world and immediately humbling me ?
-
Excuse me, That was just my smartass improv ?
-
An Arkie is one who recognizes beauty that should immediately bring all wars to a halt.
-
Ha,,,,
-
Don't let other people do your thinking.
-
In the language that one is a certain kind of animal, I'm definitely a cat. Why do they look so foolish when they're tossed outside of the house? Is it just a form of cat egotism giving expression? It's perfectly within their normal acrobatic condition but they act like they have just been beamed down from the Enterprise onto a foreign world and will have a lost look about them,,,, or like someone who's been tripping really hard and then,, where the fuck is my phone? kind of look about them. Don't know if there is specific word for that but,, yeah cat,, I understand in a way,,,me too ,,,, sometimes,,,,
-
I'm grateful for your sharing.?????♂️
-
You want to know why the three wise men had ashes on their feet? They just come from afar,,,, It helps to be an arkie to understand this one.
-
More food for the moon- Be careful when awakening others. Their dreams seemed so real. They'll often pour hate on your ass,,, Allow space for exceptions.
-
Kundabuffer is Gurdjeff word representing the aspect of human imagination which often comes from a place of the felt need for dissociation or perhaps even our perceived need of expressing our truth but upon deeper examination can sometimes reveal a hidden and not recognized before, unexplained identification which reinforces spiritual sleep. Its world 96-The moon and everything about it is just food for the moon. My maybe mixed-up and mixed-in paraphrasing.
-
Jon Kabat-Zinn should have a place in High Consciousness Resources IMO. His ability to articulate the nuances of what mindfulness is really about is a gift to the world. Thank you @fridjonk for reaching out in empathy with your likeminded viewpoint.
-
-
A long time friend of mine since the 2nd grade was crushed and killed when working on his truck last night. He was one of a kind and no ceremony would do justice in representing his life. I don't want a funeral when my body dies. No one needs to go to the trouble for all that stuff and mess up their day. It should be cremated then scattered.. I plan to put this in my last Will and Testament. I don't do funerals anymore. I appreciate what Jesus Christ said- "Let the dead bury the dead."
-
Zigzag motion. Now this, now that.
-
Life is Beautiful In the scene above he creates a story to spare his son the horrible truth. Evokes strong emotions mixing humor and tragedy. Also lots of great symbolism and meaning in Lord of the Rings Trilogy,,,
-
Claudio Naranjo -- Chilean psychiatrist https://www.claudionaranjo.net/navbar_english/autobiography_english.html His most recent book (2010), Healing Civilization: Bringing Personal Transformation into the Societal Realm through Education and the Integration of the Intra-Psychic Family, is both a continuation of and a turning point in Naranjo's lifelong work. For in this book, which has a foreword by Jean Houston, Naranjo explored what he saw as the root cause of the destruction of human civilization (as evidenced in the 2000s (decade) as war, violence, oppression of women, child abuse, environmental endangerment, etc.)—patriarchy—and brought both the problem and the solution home to an intra-psychic level. Patriarchy, he said, has taken root over millennia in the workings of our own conditioned minds.[citation needed] He also offered a remedy, which derives from the work of Tótila Albert regarding the "triune" being of our nature: the "Inner Father" (corresponding to the head), the "Inner Mother" (corresponding to the heart), and the "Inner Child" (corresponding to the instincts). As people learn to integrate these three "brains", Naranjo believed, they may bring about a functional, even divine, family within. And this, he believed, in addition to transforming education oriented to personal and collective evolution, could bring about the healing of civilization.[citation needed] In the Watkins' Mind Body Spirit Magazine he was listed as one of the 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People of 2012.[7] From : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudio_Naranjo https://www.claudionaranjo.net/home.html
-
Hell yeah! That's great!
-
By golly, there is a mention! She's describing the Eucharist as a Mystery instead of a ritual or a sacrament. By the way, I've added a little on my quote just above from earlier about worlds 96 and 48. In a chapter 3 within a section titled The Eucharist as Imaginal Exchange C.B. Is describing World 24 marking the entry into the Kingdom of Heaven. I would open a can of worms if I tried paraphrasing what she is getting at. Instead I'm going to include a chart that she put in a couple of pages before this, that can be intuited from.
-
Experiencing Joy Again by Dr. Jim Rosen ©2020 Dr. Jim Rosen When I was a kid and someone would die, my mother used an expression that brought her comfort. She would simply say, “Life goes on for the living.” As my own life has unfolded and I experience the losses that come with it, I feel the wisdom in her words. I also see the wisdom come to fruition in other people. As a psychologist, many people come to me with their own losses, and here is what I see. Allowing yourself to feel the feelings of grief, as much as it hurts, enables you to get to a place of letting go of life as it used to be, and accepting life as it is now. When you accept what happened (and you accept that you are largely not in control of what happened), you find peace of mind and release from the pain. And when you take it a step further and get to the place of embracing life without the ones you’ve lost, you open yourself up to experience joy again.
-
I forgot where I read this, but the claim was that 18 years of earth time is the average for souls to reincarnate.. That is, 18 years between lives. This is definitely information I keep in the "as if" mind file. It's interesting to ponder on it though, occasionally. John Lennon, Elvis, Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain even as someone's newborn could all be back walking around somewhere. I believe quicker turn around times could exist also. There are many stories about children remembering their past life and biological family with great detail. A whole lot of these claims, some documented, happen all over the world. Many occur in India. Another thing I've pondered recently. All these kids on YouTube who can play the guitar so well. Does Rupert Sheldrake's theory of morphogenetic resonance play a role in this, perhaps? https://www.sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance
