-
Content count
14,809 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Inliytened1
-
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No you teach. I have listened to you videos. What are you taliking about? -
Inliytened1 replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
lol...classic! -
Inliytened1 replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
He's dumb. I'm gonna throw his ass out yet again.. Unless he starts showing some humility. I don't care this time. I'll toss him out like a wet noodle. I'll fucking throw him into a train. -
One of em yeah, another i spread over my pool table.
-
Inliytened1 replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is dumb bro. Realize the Absolute doens't need a You to be intelligent or all knowing, or GOD. You fucking foolish athiest. There is no athiest? Well that is what you are by denying God. -
@Natasha Tori MaruLet's just admit we leave it all at the front door when we hit it off. We hit it hard. And that shit don't matter. I mean it both ways. I don't mean it just on women.. Shit, men are worse. But don't make it into some deep metaphyiscal shit. I'm gonna hit you from behind, and I'm gonna hit you hard. And you are gonna like it. And their aint no deep shit behind that. That's when we meet.
-
Naw...its how you like us. If you like us you will fuck us. There''s nothing that shallow.
-
They will never be aligned, you might as well get used to it. Men and woman are like aliens to each other. We're two differnet species. Your mission: Conquer her.
-
To get her in the bedroom you don't need all that shit.. That shit comes after, and you know I'm right. In the moment we meet its in the chemistry and how I make you smile. And then we get it on. That's it. After that we can worry about everything else.
-
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
wouldnt that be the same then for the idealist? Give me something concrete. You teach this suff. -
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thanks. Well that's easy to see. I bet the East is a lot more tolerant. Here, we frown apon mental illness. It's taboo. You might as well have syphilis -
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
what's the allure of being a materialist? -
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
My sister is basically rendered where she can't function here . It is a bad thing? well, that's relative. -
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The thing i want you to take away, as an idealist, if that's what you are. Is that they are no difffernet than you and I. They just see things not part of the construct of this dream. But it's all a dream. -
Yes. The emotions come after.
-
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes. There are degrees. There are certain schizophrenics so severe that they cannot adeqautely convey what is going on. The ones that can be shamans are the ones with mild schizophrenia. Severe schizophrenia willl render you functionless in everyday life. -
Inliytened1 replied to Hyperion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This incorrect. Consciousness is fundamental. -
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes now you see what I have been saying. It can be a gift not a curse. -
Yeah. Well what i see is a bunch of guys scared to grab or claim their woman. Reach out and grab it. It's there, and then we can worry about emotions.
-
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's a great saying. But do they drown. Do some schizophrenics realize the Absolute? There is no grey. -
Inliytened1 replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No. This is an insult to medical science. People who take Benzoes are way over the norm on anxiety levels, so this levels them off to a normal level -
You guys are a bunch of pussies. The guys on the spiritual forum have more balls than you.
-
Jesus christ this guy has fucked zero girls.
-
What the fuck does that mean? I mean i thought he was?
-
I'm still trying to find her, when you find her, let's clone her. I want that. I think we should just wait until they can create female robots that we can fuck.
