-
Content count
14,789 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Inliytened1
-
You think? I'm just getting started.
-
@Raze alright so what were his bullet points.
-
I would think as long you can talk to girls it would be the same. At night you have alcohol to loosen you up, but if you can talk to them sober, you have a great advantage.
-
If you can be alone I think it's a superpower. I just recently received that power from God.
-
Wow you're here too...wtf are we doing. I think Joseph abandoned me.
-
I wonder about this a lot myself. I think it's good that people find partners and then settle into that. It took me decades to be OK with being alone. But here I am, alone, and loving it. For the first time in my life. So I think to answer your question, it's because people don't wanna be alone so they settle.
-
Glad we could accomodate! Heck I'm just having fun.
-
No I was engaged, but we broke up a few weeks back. Marriage, whew, that's a big leap. I was married once from 2005 to 2011. She was actually the best one out of all of them, and i managed to fuck it up
-
This section is that, I stayed away from this section for 8 years for that reason. But fuck it. I'm here now.
-
That is the best way to have it!
-
Did you think we were good guys. We aren't.
-
We didn't really. See it's just a broader picture of how this whole mindset is. Can't you see? About the game and how to pick up women. It's not to get a relationship it's to fuck as many girls as possible.
-
You gotta be killing it. I work the abs.
-
Are you really? Let's see a pic
-
No we don't need another handsome pua. We don't need that. We need to know how to get pussy. So show us or you're out. It's as simple as that. I don't need some good lucking guy to pull my chain. I can do that myself. So - if he doesn't have any magic, then get the fuck out we can just do it ourselves. That's the mentality you need with this.
-
Help us out - what does he say to get women - what is the key points..bullet points only.
-
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I told you already. This is a dream, with set rules. Schizophrenics see outside the rules, they are able to see outisde of the dream. That's what it is. Functioning here isn't the goal, it never was. -
Inliytened1 replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It shouldn't be the car @Mellowmarsh. But sadly it is So now we have to morgage our homes. I'm serously thinking about it. I'm going to pull up in that car. I hope you are worth it. What if you are a guy. -
Yeah, I had a 99 Camaro, banged a gorgeous girl on the hood. If you know those cars they have really long hoods. It was awesome. She talked about it for a while.
-
@Leo Gura Come out to play
-
Outdoors, whether under a tent or under the stars, is one of the most romantic places to have sex with a woman. I remember camping with one of my past loves and it was just awesome. And then you can both star gaze after sex. There is nothing better. I think that's the ultimate. Here's a funny one - I loved that so much i had my last girlfriend lay with me in my backyard next to the fire pit. We just laid a blanket down and made love. Good stuff other than the bugs.
-
Ok let me just clarify something. A good healthy relationship CAN happen, but it takes TWO!!! So if you both are on the same page it can work. I will stop being so hard on women, it's not all them. But - a lot of it is hehehe
-
Inliytened1 replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
hahaha...I did know a guy who did that...that's really said if you are that hard up -
Well you guys have a whole strategy and game on how to bag chicks not me. I'm not the one who has that Now if you're looking for a relationship, fine, but there are people here just trying to bag women for prizes, so that's kinda fucked up. I didn't do it intentionally for that, I just have slept with a lot of women. And i also tried relationships with a lot of them.
-
@KosmicGeng Yeah so you got a good few under your belt, so you know how it is. It's hard. Like I said somewhere, if you want to go full relationship with one of these women you are gonna have to give up your dominance. It's as simple as that. I have tried it. Sucked her tit for a while. It's fun for a while, but eventually they start to nag nag nag. That's when it's like, as long as you are making the money, you can make the pivot.
