Inliytened1

Member
  • Content count

    14,809
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Inliytened1

  1. Ok first off @LordFall had nothing to do with what i said. And I apologized for it. What more do you want?
  2. Man I just love that enthusiasm and everything that comes with it. I'm going to try to hit your events. You're the man!
  3. I don't know if it was that many. But it was welll over 100. I don't think it hit 250
  4. Not kidding.
  5. Yeah she would have done threesomes all day, I did one with her.
  6. OMG it's so funny...this is a pickup section but everyone freaks out when we get raw with it.
  7. Let the man talk now...
  8. Either that or i have the most pussy here. Either way I win.
  9. Yes, i think she wasn't mature enough at the time to handle it. I think there has to be an understanding and it's not for everyone. But if it's for you it's great. The married girl I told you about who I fucked while her husband drove us to the bar, that is the kind of girl that understands it and can swing. She's totally cool because her husband really doesn't care.
  10. We didn't just talk about it, it ruined eveyrthing. For her that is. She stopped talking to me for many years. I recently started talking to her again an she told me she loved me but because of that, she had to break it off. The moral of fthe story is I think if feelings are involved it can't work.
  11. Where you been? I thought you abandoned us!
  12. So, my first girlfriend actually wanted to do it because I did, but then she didn't like it when I fucked her friend. And she set the whole thing up! The other two were just when i went out with a girl who was open to bringing another girl home which we did.
  13. I've had three threesomes...and they were all awesome. Fucking the one who still has energy in the morning is the best while the other just lays there.
  14. So what is the feedback from the women? Are they on board?
  15. I had to address him for calling me out. Let's conitnue.
  16. Reduced to begging Leo on a pubic forum to demote me? Haha.. Man, Ok whatever.
  17. If you cared about it why are you coming out of the closet here. I've been on the high consciouness stuff for years. And have seen you once. So don't start with that.
  18. You think the old knocks on me are gonna hurt me? Think you're touching a nerve. Think again. I still look young so I am young. Those jokes aren't goimg to hurt me until I can't get it up anymore. Then I'll be with you.
  19. Talk about minimizing, you are the epitome of it.
  20. I didn't need to start a thread I'm just a kid at heart. I still fuck like I'm 20 too.
  21. Well, it's about time you chimed in. That's what I'm talking about. It only took you two days. So now that we're here, I'm gonna ask you - did you fuck her on your car? Because if you didn't, I have nothing more to say to you
  22. You know what? No one asked you. At least he has a stake in this game. You have nothing. So, come and go as you will
  23. I wasn't talking about sleeping with women I was talking in general. All of reality is like a giant web, so the more we spin the more convulated it gets. As for women, no, i don't give a fuck about betraying my values, have you not seen that yet. What i want to know is how we can make it work like that. Without the traditional values. Because you have seen it work and that's why you have your events. I will attend when i can. But until now I haven't seen it work like that.
  24. Well that's the whole problem If we spin it so good that we can't see which way is up.
  25. Working on it big guy.