Inliytened1

Member
  • Content count

    14,810
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Inliytened1

  1. I can only eat a limited amount of chocolate cake or ice cream. Then i have to stop. Maybe it's the same with women.
  2. What about them? Do we always have to be on our best behavior for them? What if they need to be?
  3. @JoshBCall me bitch, i just got my new cell phone, can't get it connected until tomorrow.
  4. Like i said I'm gonna do it, i just need to get my shit together for a little bit. Then I'm gonna hit it again. But now I have your tools, so i can't lose
  5. Yeah it is. Its creepy and its fucked up. But that's my life story. I'm fucked up. I don't know how how i got so many girls, or how I fucked them in so many random places. I have no clue. Women are drawn to me. It's only creepy now that I'm old.
  6. There were no power struggles cuz you were calling the shots But heck, your'e so cool I would let you. OK your single so I'm grabbing a flight! You probably wouldn't want me after this, but I'm handsome, that has to count for something.
  7. What did you want to chat about? I'm here!
  8. Well if you get that in sync then I would say you are made for each other. That's extremely hard to find. I haven't found it yet. But, as you pointed out, it could be a reflection on me, not the opposite sex.
  9. Depending on the situation? How are the two of you going to navigate that. Let a situation come up and then decide who is taking control? It doesn't work like that.
  10. Are you experiencing it now?
  11. It NEVER is though. You will see. There has to be an alpha in the relationship.
  12. Where the man is controlling might even be less healthy, because he becomes the tyrant. It should be an equal partnership.
  13. No I don't think you can.
  14. I'm not gonna stop being a guy, if that's what you are asking. I have one aim. And i think you know what that is. Is that sad? yeah, but it is who I am. I will keep doing it until I'm dead. We're just anmials.
  15. No absoultely I think I have just gotten the wrong ones. I don't think it's everywhere. But, they do try to be boss. Have you been in any long term relationships yet?
  16. Of course not.. But i have already apologized in the thread. Not sure what else you want from me.
  17. Welcome. Thanks for coming out in this thread we appreciate your contributions.
  18. We really are! It's so crazy. Once we commit basically it's her word or its the street.
  19. I thought I addressed the criticism over this thread already. Do I need to say it again to you? I think what you want to get at is our mindset, is it wrong? Of course it is. But we're fucking men. Of course it's wrong. You're not gonna fix that overnight. We are boys and we have testosterone. So we are gonna play.
  20. Ok then, so we can have a good talk. Listen, i honestly feel that you guys have taken our voice away, not the other way around. When it comes to relationships. Because i have had my share.. You try to control us, and it isn't right. And typically we just give in to that.
  21. I know what you are doing Natasha. You want me to trip over my words and say something derogatory towards women. I'm not going to do that. I have the upmost respect.
  22. I have. Shogun is awesome.
  23. I think maybe we haven't given you a voice, but we have. We're just being men. Women need to sometimes let us be guys. That's what you tend to forget once we get wrapped up. You take away our voice. We know you have a voice but don't make us lose ours.
  24. And the executtion was nasty. Just beheaded.