Inliytened1

Member
  • Content count

    14,810
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Inliytened1

  1. @yetineti You still watching? Take notes
  2. Well shit, I really wanna rock your world now
  3. Of course I am, I'm God Gonna bring you all that love cuz I can
  4. @Leo Gura You still listening. So, if you want pickup, here's how it goes.
  5. I try to please
  6. Ok firing this baby up. Let's go for a spin.
  7. I hope she comes along soon, I don't have all day.
  8. Yeah now that i really contemplate it, she had a lot of trauma from her previous relationship. I guess we should take past trauma into consideration when we take on a new relationship. Because we all have a past.
  9. i think she did from her pevious marriage, yes.
  10. Well come on Mellow! You still want some old guy driving you around..cuz I'll pull up. Just as soon as I get the engine tuned.
  11. Yeah the thing is you CAN judge, but you choose not to, and I respct that so much. Thats the biggest problem I had with my last gf, she just wouldn't let it go. That we were men.
  12. haha well that's good I guess,...so there's still some good women left
  13. @Natasha Tori Maru Again, you must be sitting back and laughing at us. Do you have a perspective of us yet? What are your thoughts
  14. You wanna talk God. Lets do it.
  15. I just think european girls have the bush out, thye're just wide open. American girls wanna pretend. That's what I don't like about them. They still get horny, but they wanna make like they don't.
  16. I've been with over 100 of them, it's not worth it. You are way better off with a European chick. Or heck, a chick from Austrialia. Let's just bring in AI at this point.
  17. Don't let them fool you I'd take a Europen girl any day.
  18. They;re bad girls, but they're not relationship material. They like to be naughty but only so much in that it pleases them
  19. Jesus Christ, it's like you get old here and you're just eliminated. You guys are a tough crowd.
  20. I mean i could be better if I had Kathy now
  21. Why not? And it wasn't Betty it was Kathy. I spelled it with a C earlier but it is with a K.
  22. Yeah she can leave, but if you talk to her right, the two of you are gonna get a hotel somehwere after the plane!! That's what I did. And we promised to talk after...yeah, that's a fucking joke.
  23. No but it's up there, heck he just mentioned planes and trains and I remembered one. It's too many to count. But you also run the risk of disseases when you fuck that many. So you have to watch out.
  24. In the airport is one of the best places. I specifically remember a girl that after the plane we bonded and got the hotel, after the plane! It was kinda cool
  25. Watch out for Lordfall that little batstard. He can be a wily one. Now Carl, well, I haven't figured him out yet. MIght take me a while.