mmKay

Moderator
  • Content count

    3,314
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mmKay

  1. @charlie cho golden nugget on "direct game" for ya
  2. @Leo Gura Yup. Kinda shocking to thing we've been literally been poisoning since birth with absolute garbage food. Okay, our parents just didn't know. But I remember crying so many times that i didn't want to eat, and ended up with shouting battles with them because intuitively i felt i was eatng toxic rubbish. Kinda triggers me when I see people feeding their children baby formula or those purees in a jar. Many times the kid is screaming and tering up and later destroying their diapers with massive diharrea and the parents don't make sense of it all. I know it's just ignorance but just think about all the damage, conditioning and lost potential @Virtus I'm 23 and i've gone through exactly this. TLDR version is: you will trip on the same rock until you fucking learn. Nothing else is as effective. I had developed night eating binge disorder and I ate shit 'till physical pain. I developed pre-diabetes and it happened so bad and so often throughout two years i almost destroyed myself. But then you hit rock bottom and you learn a life long lesson. I never got fat and allways remained relatively muscular during this. You can try to be constantly full with healthy foods and healthy desserts so you don't feel the urge to stuff youself since you're already full. My problem originated from fasting too much. I loved the clarity of mind it gave me and then I was extremely calorie deprived and bingeing was how I was gettinnt my day's worth of calories.
  3. when your mom tells you " dont stay awake for too long "
  4. @blessedlion1993 just my opinion. I dont think you did anything wrong. It's called spontaneity. If you honestly didn't pre-plan fucking and then ignoring her and just allowed yourself to go along with your emotions in the moment it's okay. It's actually really challenging to embody that level of spontaneity. You two just happened to organically click and the man-woman nature took over. You had commonalites from moment 1, both had free time, both are single and open to explore new experiences with a stranger, which is wonderful. If she had texted you " Thank you for this wonderful spontaneous experience " I'm sure you'd follow up. But she also didn't and expected you to do everything. Which is fine but she also did zero follow up. Realize that the overarching big picture of this experience is positive. You learned that you need to hone in your communication skills . You both enjoyed eachother . She may perhaps be more closed to strangers now but that's not all on you. The lesson is not to be more closed but more open in communication and expectations. It may be difficult for her to grasp that but now she has the chance to stumble upon this insight, as otherwise you would have let her reading that book, you two would have never connected and this thread and all the insights generated wouldn't exist. Don't be afraid to do it again. Allways as genuine as possible.
  5. I eat as high quality eggs as I can get my hands on, organic canned lentils ( i puree them in a blender) , organic white rice and about 400g of organic ground beef (soon to be 100 % grass fed) , About 400g of diced sauteed onion. Sometimes I add in a jar of organic pureed tomato. Sometimes a slice of organic cheese / some organic diced bell peppers. I snack on fruit. Bananas, melon, mango. dates, figs. 75%+ organic dark cocolate. And I chug the DIY water kefir. About 1'5 liters a day. This has been my every day meal for about 4 months. And I seem to be getting all the nutrients ( I supplement vitamin C and magnesium) Only problem I see is that I may be getting extremely high ammounts of iron and since I'm a dude and I don't menstruate this may make my liver into and iron brick(?) . I heard vitamim A ( retinol) and a proper zinc to copper ratio is required to regulate it. If that's the case I should be ok. What I avoid : Any not natural ingredients: colorants, preservatives... Drinking cows milk, and I used to avoid wheat and sugar like the devil but now with the water kefir I have accquired the digestive capability of a volcano and they do nothing to me besides giving me a few pimples ( used to have leaky gut, IBS, possibly pre-diabetes and possible a little candida , carbs gave me the worst brain fog)
  6. Little something on K2. Do more research and apply discerment. https://youtu.be/633-oTKJEFI Looks like it's only contained in fermented foods
  7. Thanks for the anwsers Michael. You're allways on point. 5000 IU / day for 3 months, right? I ended up purchasing this vitamin D supplement. IDK if there is much difference between different kinds of vitamin D supplement though. So what would be a more accurate way of figuring out what micronutrients may I be missing? Analyzing what foods am I eating and deducting possible insufficiencies by contrasting it with the full list of micronutrients, vitamins and minerals that exist? Vitality. Feeling mentally sharp and physically energetic. There are many factors for this but for now im tackling the nutritional facet. I do deal with ocasional brain fog, lack of energy and sluggishness but im getting better after incorporating self made water kefir and organic ground beef into my diet.
  8. @Focus ty [...] Blood tests are often not very informative, as they usually only test once in the morning. Our adrenals have a rhythm of cortisol production that starts in the middle of the night (around 3am) to prepare us for the day. It increases throughout the wee hours, peaking in the morning around 8am or so, then slowly falls during the rest of the morning and early afternoon. Cortisol levels should be lowest around bedtime (10p+). Some people may have high cortisol at night that affects their sleep that would not necessarily be reflected on an 8am blood cortisol test. For this reason, a 4x salivary cortisol test is recommended. Canaryclub.org often has the best pricing, and ships internationally.
  9. this is 24 karat gold. Mood is relative. If you spike her " buying temperature" too soon without proper logistics, she will " go cold" from that point on. Her mood declines from there on and you didn't seal the deal. " the magic" gets lost
  10. I was thinking about possible sources that may have intoxicated me with heavy metals throughout my life, and I came up with : Tap water: Cooking, cleaning dishes, showering, rinsing mouth after brushing teeth, even making coffee and I remember my teachers at school telling me to drink tap water. food: Low quality vegetables, fruits and meat possibly poluted and grown in low quality soil that use the crappiest " water " possible. Meat soup where the bones leak the accumulated heavy metals. Lot's of fish and seafood. Mostly fed tuna by my parents and I allways loved shellfish ( f*ck me ) Hygiene products : mostly deodorant ( aluminum ) Cookware : I remember keeping the trashiest most scratched teflon coated pans for so long. Same with teflon coated sandwich grills, and teflon coated rice cookers. I'm concerned that even though I only use the rice cooker to steam food, it still may leak teflon. And now the biggest one and the one that made me create this post : Traffic. For as long as I can remember, I've allways lived no further than 200 metres from a big road with 24/7 traffic. Sometimes even closer than that, for years and years . It just hit me today as I was going to the gym that the " fresh air " that I'm getting on my nice morning walk is not fresh at all , but possibly poluted with all kinds of heavy metals like lead and other poisonous gases. As I recently discovered my Life purpose, I understand that to share and articulate wisdom in the most efficient way I NEED to get going with the detox. I had an intuition that I may be a little toxic, but now looking back I must be toxic as f*ck. And I was wondering why I have to deal with chronic fatigue and brain fog at 23 yrs old. How toxic would you say living next to a big road is ? my intuition says it's almost worse than smoking.
  11. [...] " Blood tests only show recent, acute exposure and often aren't sensitive enough to detect the relatively low levels of mercury moved (compared to an industrial type exposure). Urine tests do not show what is in the brain and organs, and often show what was already on its way to excretion. In addition, challenge/provoked tests are dangerous, as they mobilize more mercury than a person can excrete, often causing a variety of symptoms. " ACC FB site recomends hair test. Is the reason you do not trust it is because it's more accurate to take DMSA and see if you are still excreting heavy metals? Seems the most reasonable to me, maybe since they are managing such a big ammount of people they want to go with the safest route that would get them into the least trouble with people following their methods? Also the hair test interpretation is somewhat of a nice business . [...] " Hair tests usually cannot be read at face value because mercury causes mineral transport derangement. Outside of pregnancy and lactation, it is the only thing known to do so. Additionally, old exposures can hide, and a low mercury bar can actually mean you're more toxic because you aren't excreting well. " All so complicated. So you prefer the DMSA provoked urine test because of its simplicity and clarity? Take DMSA , pee . Toxic? repeat ( following the whole protocol)
  12. @Endangered-EGO its just because that's where most of your sensory organs concentrate : ears, eyes , smell , taste. Imagine if all of these were on you asscheeks. You'd think you're inside your ass.
  13. @AlwaysJoggin l-theanine, vitamin d3, cardio, and more
  14. @AlwaysJoggin morning 9-5 job, big nap, night job - long nap. Drive for uber for 10 hours a day and then strip at night. No joke
  15. Those signs that say " Do not put sings here, the advertising company will be fined"
  16. As moving is not an option at the moment, would you recommend some in home air purifiers? Or it's all BS and and a waste of money? Maybe I could incorporate a life long 2 day water fast once a month habit. It may be useless, or not .
  17. When you say my name I disappear : silence
  18. trying not to be needy is the neediest thing
  19. Can cofirm this. You can instant makeout with girls in a club without saying a word. Just need those eyes. ( nuance and social awareness required)
  20. I've completed the LP course about a year ago, and I've been chipping away at it for over 4 years since I purchased it . Looking back at it honestly, I gave it a 60% effort, but that's what I could do with the level of motivation I was dealing with at the time . My main problem with it was that I seriously lack life experience. I'm now 23 turning 24 soon and I've spent most of my life: At school - mentally derping out Playing videogames - derping out more Watching YT vids - further derping out . I simply lack life experience. IDK what I like or I could like because I have not lived profoundly or actively enough. How can I commit to something or choose something that I want my life to be about if I don't know what there is to choose from? So: I loved thinking about how to develop myself since I still was in School. I was thinking and reading about how to improve myself before I knew there existed a Personal Development comunity or a Personal develpment aisle in the book store. I wanted to study psychology but I quit before I even started because I felt repulsed by the current academic structure ( emphasis on memorization , grades , lack of nuance in teaching each individual, etc ) I told myself that I don't want to study mental sickness. I want to study Personal development. But there is no major in that. I said I'd do it myself. But being just a 18yr old man-child, with no paying skills besides waiting tables and knowing a few languages, over time I got lost all over the place: I got stuck in a 9-5 . Also a Dark night of the soul left me in a routine of going to work and going back home to lay in my bed for more than a year. I developed a degree unconditional happiness that hindered my motivation to do many things, and I also dropped the fear of death to a healthy 10% of what it was. I had developed some eating disorders and I got back into videogames, and much more . Fast forward after dealling with all that chaos I'm more grounded than ever. I explored and contemplated and journaled and experienced and read and asked. Now I know what my values are, what things I like doing, what impact feels meaningful to me , what my strenghts and weaknesess are, what my fears and dreams are. what my bucket list is, what I aspire to... All of this to go full circle. I want the core of my life to be about Personal development. I'm simply fascinated by the scope of the field. I truly feel it is the most meaningful thing I can do with my life. Anything else feels like a waste of time or procrastination. I did discover many things that I like ( Singing, Vlogging, video directing, Animation, Stand-up . . . ) but they arent the main course. I had the belief from the very beggining that I don't want to become a Personal development Guru because that is so vanilla. Another one of those wannabe Life Coaches? Another Leo copycay? I was laughing at my teachers in school because they went through school and university to go back to school to teach the same shit in a strangeloopy way. But it turns out I'm okay with deepening my Personal Development wisdom with the intent of applying it to my own life and then " teaching" or comunicating the insights in my unique way. It is a saturated market but I would still do it If it brought me no money. I thought many times what I'd do if I had limitless money. I would sit on a chair in a busy street with a sign that says " tell me your problems " . TLDR : Contemplation and sharing Insight is the core of my life. I want to help others to help themselves by providing them wisdom, insight and mental tools that they can apply if they desire to improve aspects of their lives. How ? One on one and by videos / Vlogs. The voice is my prefered medium. I will develop eloquence and use it to comunicate wisdom applied to people's circumstances. I value Wisdom + Playfulness + Connection and it all merges into Teaching and Sharing wisdom. As simple as that. It feels 8/10 congruent. Work in progress. It may sound kinda vanilla. Do I care? nah. I'm still astonished by the clarity this has given me. See you around.