-
Content count
4,238 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by LordFall
-
My favorite thing about women is that they seem too good to be true to me. I like to compete and analyze and always think and often one of the only things that stops my mind and leaves me in awe is a beautiful woman. I do daily meditation and it also stops my mind but sometimes it leaves it in a dull state, whereas the feminine energizes me and gives me inspiration. If there were only men on earth and I was given the task to create another being I'm quite sure I would've fucked it up. I think I would come up with like a humanoid Lion and it would start hunting us and the dudes would be like bro wtf are you even doing and my only defence would be fuck my bad it sounded cool in my mind. Women are truly a masterstroke of simplicity and amazingness all in one and I'm quite grateful for their existence. Women on the forum can also answer the question about other women!
-
@yetineti takes me up on my offer to have a live streamed conversation on our disagreements about what makes a man valuable. It'll be streamed live this Sunday 8 pm EST on my Youtube channel. Feel free to come up with questions for us to answer and we'll address them on air.
-
I don't know, I think my life is working out perfectly as intended. Ask me again in 10 years to see if everything really went according to plan. Maybe a lesson on personal finance and savings but having that kind of personality would've changed my trajectory in a way I'm not sure I would take. Perhaps then just "Don't worry you got this." Even then maybe if I was way more confident growing up due to having received encouragement from my future self I would've been less ambitious. So I would have to go with nothing.
-
It's usually low productivity individuals that are shaming their own desires and try to gain a sense of moral superiority by taking up popular causes like being anti-porn. Go do something useful with your life instead of wanting to restrict people's freedoms. Plenty of porn performers that love their job or even self-uploaded solo porn. Good video of this debate
-
Wow I just found this thread randomly through one of @Inliytened1's comments, I relate a lot to your original post @Emerald. I'll read through the entire thread, I find your perspective to be refreshing in the veneer of stage green unity the forum is filled with. The urge to compete and dominate and even hurt others that you have a disagreement with is a deep part of our psyche. I don't come into conversations under that frame but I tend to flip to it if I encounter bad faith and antagonistic comments. Similar to you I do experience some cognitive dissonance around it as I aim to be more higher consciousness in how I show up in reality. It was fascinating to hear your experience growing up and having to hide your anger since it was not successful in your daily life to solve your problems and thus you had to learn to be a conciliator. I had a similar although different experience where my anger was too destructive to be productive and although I managed to win a few fights, I was also presented with a bigger fish than me before I really got deep into using conflict to solve problems and so similarly turned my energy into intellectualism and business ventures to make it profit me. Transmutation is usually talked about in terms of lust but anger is much more important to get under control in my experience as you can ruin your own life or someone else's in less than 10 seconds through it. Lust has much less severe consequences and although it grips you, it's not as vivid of an experience as pure anger. I actually came up with a business idea for a platform where people can have intellectual debates and you use both a community voting feature but mostly AI fact checking to come up with a winner and you get paid in crypto for winning arguments or betting on an outcome of a debate that turns out to be right. A more intellectual version of Polyamarket. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go through with it but arbitration of truth seems to be a useful function of debates and intellectual sparring. What's your perspective on this today? I would be curious on your updated thoughts.
-
I appreciate it, definitely one of the secret weapons with women, they love playing with them.
-
Yes, they say that our brains need proof and not promises of what we're capable of. Taking smaller steps before taking bigger ones makes sense and slowly but surely proves to your brain that you are in control of your environment and life. You may not able to sleep with the hottest girl you know this week but you could invite her to a cool event you're hosting this year or have connections to a cool event that somebody else is hosting. Then you can make friends with her and meet other hot girls and soon enough you'll have a big circle and plenty of hot girls that are open to dating you. Combine this social capital strategy with a cold approach and online dating strategy and your dating life will become a pleasant adventure that happens on your terms.
-
I started to consciously escape the chokehold of limiting beliefs when I was walking with my buddy in downtown Toronto a few years ago. We were looking for a place to grab some beers and we walked by an upscale venue that had good vibe and a busy patio and as we were about to walk past it I said: "Wait let's just go here" He said "Nah this place is too much" I said what do you mean? Let's try it out and I talked him into it. I could feel that we were both a bit nervous about being there as we usually just went to the cheap pub on the other street that was much more appropriate for people like us. There were so many pretty girls on the patio that my biology took over and here we now sat. Summer in Toronto is beautiful, truly heaven on earth. This place was more expensive than we were used to though. Usually we could grab a beer for like $8. This place's prices...? $12 That $4 and a limiting belief was what stopped us from going there for about a full year that I lived there beforehand. That's how sneaky limiting beliefs are. Another one I noticed that you guys probably have run into are shopping malls. In there are regular stores but there are usually also upscale designer stores where the cheapest item is like $500. I would encourage you guys to go in and take a look at what you like and take pictures of it. Maybe one day come back and get it once you get the cash but that's not really the lesson. The lesson is don't let a general vibe of exclusivity induce anxiety in you and tell you that you don't belong there. I started taking guys to upscale hotels in the city because they had nice spots for pictures and usually are very open and accessible. Here's a shoot we did at the Ritlz-Carlton in Downtown Toronto. I started this event series where we went to eat at nice restaurants at the city and shot content with girls that we knew. It's something that would've seemed so crazy to me beforehand and only something rich people could do. Cost to shoot this picture? $50 It's also very important in terms of the type of women you think are out of your league. I started watching a lot of historical dramas with royal plot intrigues so I have a newfound obsession with princesses. Am I ever gonna get with one? I don't know, probably if I keep trying and I don't fall for some other lovely ladies beforehand. Turns out there are hundreds of princesses alive today and you can just DM them on Instagram. I think Chiara de Bourbon is very cute and I like what she's doing with her charity work. Did she answer? No. You know who did answer? This girl with 600k followers that came to my photoshoot. We ended up getting a $40,000,000 mansion as the location for the shoot also. It cost us $10,000 to rent it but it was worth it. Just kidding ,it cost $0. My buddy messaged a real estate agent and said we'd come by to shoot some content and give them some free shots to help promote the listing. One of the founders of a Pizzaiolo, a Canadian pizza chain, came by in his Lambo since he lived close by and was friends with the owner of the mansion. Super cool dude, he let us take pictures in the Lambo. Sour grapes is also another common limiting belief. Most people think that rich people are arrogant pricks. Some of them are but some of them are super nice and open to collaborating with people that come to them with genuine value. If we wanted to come by the mansion and bring some booze and get shit faced and throw a party that would've been a harder ask. Giving them free media to fulfill their goal and ours at the same time is a much better strategy. Once we had the connect my club promoter buddy actually did reach out to them to host a Christmas Party there. The price tag for that though was legitimately $10,000 so he skipped it. Believe in yourself and learn about social arbitrage, it's such a powerful strategy to get access to places and people that the average joe doesn't. Here is a very easy homework for those of you that live in a decently big city, make a point to go to the nicest restaurant and hotel in your city and treat yourself to the good life. You deserve it. A meal might be more expensive but a trick is that you can go to a luxury hotel and just get a coffee at the hotel restaurant and it'll cost you $12 instead of a $2 coffee from Mcdonalds. It's gonna be a bit better, to me a double double is hard to beat but the point is to just go relax, maybe literally meditate there and not to let a nice environment rob you of your frame and confidence. Maybe you can mingle and make some new friends too, I've heard hotel bars are a great way to meet single travellers looking to get busy upstairs.
-
This is good. Now you can focus on your life purpose and meeting people that matter to help you reach it. Most friends are friends of convenience, not really valuable allies for us in time of need. That's why it's important to learn intentional networking and social circle game. Finally got out of the drunk tank huh! It's good to see you back man. I don't have a monogamous girlfriend right now. You can see some of the girls I hangout with on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/DOH0JPxka8M/?img_index=1
-
I was talking with Leo today about using AI to make video games and he didn't believe AI would be that helpful so here is my devlog to prove otherwise! I have been ideating this world building project for around 4 months now and mainly using AI for generative images and lore building but I fundamentally wanna make a game out of it as I think that medium is more powerful than something like just a manga or an anime which I do also plan on making eventually. I don't have experience in game development, my main related skills would be in marketing and content creation. I tried my hands at unity a couple months ago and it was I mean not too bad but really frustrating and I got as making this square on the blue background that you see below but it was a very empowering feeling. I really like this video that I watched here That basically warns you about trying to take on an overly ambitious game project and making your dream game right away and instead trying to ship modular projects that work and are profitable and build upon that over years to eventually build your dream game. I like this idea especially as my dream game is a VR web 3 MMORPG, and mmos are notoriously hard to build but I want particularly one with a well developped economy that ties into the real world so I think that will encounter even more novel issues. My current idea is to make a simple 2D roguelite game as a MVP test project and build upon my ideas from this foundation. I think it's possible to bootstrap by myself with just mostly my time and a few hundred dollars of budget in tools to kick things off. I'm gonna use the Unity engine as it's free for startups and seems like a powerful engine both to make the 2D version of the game and eventually transfer the game assets to VR. I think there is a very powerful feedback look that's able to be utilized these days where you take on a project and document yourself building the game(in this context but can be anything) and that serves as your initial userbase and community to launch the game when it's ready. I've followed a few people that did it this way and it seems to be a very powerful way to bootstrap your own game studio basically. I used to play a lot of League of Legends and did got paid for it for a while. Made it to challenger which is top 0.01% of playerbase and that was really fun and I feel like Riot did a great job building a community in their game that was the biggest in the world at that time and I met many friends in real life that also played the game so it was a great social experience as well. I feel that they built a lot of cool stuff around their IP like the show arcane, esports world championship tournaments and local leagues but it fell short of what I think a gaming ecosystem could be. I'm a big believer in web 3 and eco investing in a gaming ecosystem with your playerbase instead of just squeezing them for cosmetics in exchange of a fun consumer experience. For example as a league player I invested something like 20 000 hours into my account, got a lot of rare cosmetics and high rank badges and emblems, spend like $2500 of my own money in the game and if I tried to sell my account it would be worth like $500 at best where as in other game ecosystems like Eve online and games like Counterstrike your time investment is translated to actual assets that are worth tens of thousands of dollars in some cases. Multiple people in different ways talk about the downfall or collapse of the gaming industry, I think it's dramatized as the profits are still there even though a lot of layoffs and downsizing are unfortunately happening in the industry but I do agree that gaming as a whole has stagnated big time. I think web 3, AI agents and VR/AR offer unique opportunities to supercharge the industry and bring it into a new era of glory. Riot Games actually ruined my favorite champion in League of Legends through a rework and thus it actually ruined a big part of my enjoyment of the game so that's also part of my motivation in wanting to develop my own game. There is a massive MMO project that just collapsed last month and I find that very sad as it was a very ambitious project that had a lot of hype in the community but it was ultimately mishandled through overambition, lack of transparency and corruption. I aim to take some of their good ideas and learn from their mistakes. There is also another game that I enjoyed playing that did operate for a while Spellbreak which was a really fun mage PvP game that ultimately fell short of its potential. I really like this mage PvP system so that's a big part of the inspiration for Legend of the Abyss that I wanna carry out. Their mistake was also making it too competitive and not casual friendly which was something that League of Legends managed to do very well. Feel free to subscribe to the Youtube channel for the project here. So far I've only posted basic character concept arts and game concepts but I want to start doing devlogs especially if I managed to build community interest around it. I think AI tools immensely empower small teams and creators to accomplish massive thing and I hope to prove it with legend of the abyss. If you have interest in helping out the project and joining the team I would totally be open to having co-founders on it!
-
If you know yourself and you're satisfied with the results it gets you then more power to you. I would definitely recommend most men to have an active presence on social media. It can help your business and career goals as well. Overall it gives you massive leverage for the little time it takes to learn how to use it effectively.
-
On top of having an epistemic process for validating your first person experience then I think it's solid. You know the earth is round because you have scientists that have calculated it and proved it by putting satellites into outer space and taking pictures of it. You can then have a certain burden of proof for the science involved but mainstream science proves that pretty handily.
-
Yeah, it's definitely easier said than done. I would say don't give up on your dreams and passions but learn how to integrate current market trends into it and build a highly valuable skillset to be able to create a solid offering that meets market demand. I've had periods of making thousands of dollars a month doing something I love and living easily from it. Others of needing to get a job to pay my bills and put the business on pause for a while. It's part of the journey. I'll cosign @Ulax's recommendation of So Good They Can't Ignore You, really good book that gave me a lot of clarity about the path I was on. I actually got it for a girl I was seeing at the time
-
What I find really helps me is deconstructing vague goals into a more specific objectives. Using the SMART goal setting framework is my go to Then "getting good at attracting hot girls" becomes "it will probably take me 3 months to 2 years depending on my level of consistency to be able to consistently go on dates with women I'm very attracted to." I think being able to attract hot women is a skillset that any man can develop, just depends how serious he is and how much effort he's willing to put into it. If one practices game, gets his online dating profile in order, works on his sex appeal through fitness/dressing well/charisma and has his finances in order it's pretty wild the results you can get in terms dating and sex life.
-
Yeah I think every man should do that. Having a good profile that comes across well can be done in 1 week. I would recommend going out with friends or hiring a photographer and taking good pictures in nice locations across your city. Rooftop bars, hotel lobbies, an iconic downtown street, etc. Also archive the posts that are too old and don't represent your brand well. Blurry pic drinking in college, random memes, posts with you not in it, past interests that aren't on brand anymore, etc. Being able to exchange Instagrams with all the women you meet and come across as a cool guy they wanna get to know further is a no brainer in terms of dating strategy.
-
I appreciate it boys, I wish for you guys to accomplish all your dating goals as well! Depends on the one, feel free to share and we can deconstruct it.
-
Let's go, the Actualized squad out in the field helping to counter global population decline! Love to see members actually taking real-world action together!
-
After the discussion on AI in the AI bubble thread, @Joshe suggested we start a thread discussing more specifically AI applications in a business context. @something_else had good insight on a business model based around being a context-engineering agency that customizes frontier models for specific enterprise applications which indeed sounds like it would be quite profitable. I don't really have a technical background so my main use case will be to use agentic solutions to build a cutting edge CRM that automates outreach and prospect followup for my existing services. Feel free to discuss either of these applications or brainstorm/share other ways you can think of to use AI to make money! It's great to talk about the philosophical and political implications of the AI revolution but keeping things practical and actionable will give us all way more value and experience in the field.
-
This phenomenon has become increasingly obvious to me over the years as I deal with more and more people that seem to fall under the stage green umbrella but have a weird shadow and seem to lack the ability to empathize in a lot of ways. First let's define our terms so we know what we're talking about here The main phenomenon I see is that these people tend to identify really strongly with their own pain and thus they gain a lot of sympathy for the pain of others experiencing SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES that often revolve around powerlessness and you vs the system. This gives them a disdain for the system and all things related to it like meritocracy, business, competence, quantification, science, skillset, etc. This leads them to fundamentally not understand society and reality and not being able to make the jump to yellow. Other people that aren't in a similar situation as them they don't feel relatability towards and thus their sympathy is cut off and their empathy skills were limited from the start so they turn weirdly bitter, resentful and sometimes openly violently antagonistic. This is where cognitive empathy comes in and the ability to understand another even if they live different lives than you. You should be able to empathize with someone from another nation or someone that's richer than you or someone that has different a ideology than you.
-
To be completely real with you, I don’t have a coding background and I'm not very experienced with agents yet. The most I’ve done so far is mess around with Gemini Spark, so half of your workflow and that handoff script honestly looks like hieroglyphics to me haha. What does that handoff actually do in plain English? To answer your questions on what I’m trying to do: Right now I’m just using the consumer apps/interfaces, but the CRM problem I want to solve comes from my dating photography business. Traditional CRMs that I've tried (like GoHighLevel) feel good but feel a bit archaic, not customizable enough for my taste and have a lot of limits in what they can do. I want an LLM that can handle that initial back-and-forth conversation naturally, answer basic questions, qualify if they're actually a serious buyer, and then hand them off to me or a closer once they're ready to book. Basically an automated appointment setter that doesn't sound like a mindless bot. From there I want to connect it to my old lead list and be able to track followups and conversion % from a dashboard. I haven't heard of Paperclip AI, what is it and why did you think of it?
-
Social media is the most powerful tool we have today to have an impact on reality as an individual.
-
Beauty is the initial door but there's much more to it. Some women have a certain flow that is quite magnetic, you see it with some Youtubers that just vlog their day without really even sexualizing themselves and it's quite charming. They have a way of being inwardly focused but still create abundance for others. It's also an existential match that inspires creation and work ethic, building and competing for the sake of status or idk legacy gets old real quick but to create a shared life with female companions is a very inspiring and driving force to me. Femininity has a simple grace that is a good match for the overwhelming force of masculinity and gives it a vessel to channel its expansive energy. It there was a only masculinity I feel like we'd be just different versions of Sparta fighting each-other endlessly.
-
I think it's sweet you're hopping on the Instagram train, once you get it setup right you'll never look back. Nothing more satisfying than watching your story viewers and it's like half of the cute girls you talked to this month. Phone number closes are like 13th-century carrier pigeons at this point.
-
I appreciate the clarification. And hey, nothing passive about it—purely aggressive, but I'm working on transmuting my inner Stage Red demon energy into productivity. It is a worthwhile issue to dissect though. @Zenterus makes a valid point but I think it lacks nuance and I'm right that a lot of people without a growth mindset see anybody that actually has a superior development to them as delusional or arrogant even if that's not accurate.
-
LordFall replied to Natasha Tori Maru's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
The bad news is that stuff like this is bound to keep happening and escalate over the next few years. The good news is they already saw this coming from miles away and it's basically the plot of the 7th Mission Impossible The 2nd bad news is that there is a timeline where humanity is now ruled by the Church of Scientology with Tom Cruise as our World Emperor Dictator. The 2nd good news is I think you and I could take him down. They will never expect an actualized revolution to meticulously take down the Scientology world order, we need to start to plan quickly though. If we fail we can always pivot and pitch him a great idea for the plot of the 9th Mission Impossible. I come up with pretty good ideas so he might very well go for it, then we'll have a high position in the new Cruise World Order and either way we're set.
