Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @Rishabh R It is more like a rollercoaster, many ups and downs, yes there are great moments, but also you will have times you wish you were single. When you are single it is more stable, but also kinda boring at times, but it all depends what kind of relationship it is and how many relationships you have had, your first relationship tends to be more special, atleast in my experience. Maybe go experience it yourself and get into a relationship. I sometimes think about just being single and having multiple woman, because love can be great, but it also can hurt you deeply when you get too attached to one woman. If you make one woman your world for years and she leaves or you break up, it can be very depressing, not to forget that some girls will traumatise you.
  2. @Lyubov but honestly, if you were a hot woman, would you do anything differently?
  3. @LordFall Yes it was fun to talk with her she had some good wit and humor, but honestly I don't think I want a woman who chose me only because I was rich, because even tho I can see it work well, she was dming me so much and I am not even that good at game, if some actual player comes in she can easily cheat on him if his game is not solid. Besides that having an 8 is probably very nice too, I think if I want to be rich I just want to do it for myself. Also you saw how she still was with this super broke guy for 3 years, so if you want a short relationship with her, I think its very much possible, she told me she hated that he lacked ambition the most, the broke guy. Many girls will still go for potential of a men, instead of the reality of his current financial situation.
  4. @Mask Seller so woman approaching men, it does happen I do get girls looking at me from time to time, when they look twice I approach. One time I had a girl look at me with so much interest, I never had that before, I was in a bit of a bad boy mood lol. I think your indirect approach about the water was good, and then later making it more flirty with your line hehe. Good that you approached, hopefully next time he will give you his number.
  5. @felixk_priv I am working on it, but it is a process
  6. I feel that one form of confidence is talking to people, which is great, but that is in a way still one level of confidence. I feel a deeper form of confidence that I am exploring now is being vulnerable, even from the start. Because when you are vulnerable, you feel that if they reject you because now your vunerable instead of holding up a front. Holding up a front can seem strong, but it is still defense, I think that if you are vunerable that is real confidence, because you are able to own your insecurities and even be open about it. I am thinking about writing down all my insecurities and go approach woman and tell them my insecurities, just to gain more confidence, because I feel already quite confident enough to approach, talk to girls, I do it almost daily, but to be vunerable is still something I struggle with, to own my insecurities right in the face of judgement and rejection. Which was going back to my last post about range of expression, the things you hide from others, especially girls who you find attractive.
  7. @TKP yeah if you provide very basic shit (in her case health, harrasment of other guys in public transport, heating) I think that is more important then all the luxury stuff, if you fix those then the only other thing the rich guy can provide is fun trips and vacations, not much more then that.
  8. @Schizophonia I have heard some crazy stuff about Turkish girls
  9. @Schizophonia Bulgaria I believe
  10. You should write a book. Yes I was too afraid to spike negative emotions in girls and only had nice conversations. I don't even feel like doing push pulls as I am already being positive naturally, so I think I will put a bit more emphasis on negative emotional spikes to balance out the positivity that I already provide. I can for example open with a neg and it is actually funny banter, especially if the neg is a bit absurd. I am still figuring it out, but definitely being too positive will make it boring for her and you will be just the 100th nice guy approaching her, having a friendly conversation with 0 desire on her part.
  11. I was approaching today and at some point I was talking to this girl, she was looking great and really great energy. I get in the conversation and everything just goes well, we talk for a while and the energy is great, I ask her for her number and I just hear the same shit I hear all the time `I´ve got a boyfriend` so I even told her like that I always have that. She is like `you are so sweet, I really appreciate it` I am like fuck this shit. Like that is literally the worst thing I can hear. I don´t care if they call me an asshole, but this idea that I am very sweet, like maybe I am too fucking sweet, maybe that is the whole issue here. I am so tired of hearing the same shit, I am just thinking of becoming a super douchebag, atleast they won´t say I am sweet. I am just done with also hearing `Ì have a boyfriend` like I don´t know how many times that has come up and always at the end when you ask for her number.
  12. I tried it now with 2 wingmen, this shit is insane, it just works, because you stop putting them on a pedestal and become the dominant one, even the vibe or signal as jeff says is much better
  13. What part of yourself are you not expressing? You are only as interesting as your range of expression, if you are only positive, you are hiding your negative side. If you are only negative you are hiding your positive side. What part of you are you hiding? If you talk are you afraid to stand up for yourself or are you afraid to be a little mean or are you afraid to speak loudly, I believe that we are as attractive as our range of expression is. This is actually much of what Julien teaches which is to find out what part of yourself you are not expressing and on purpose start expressing it so that you increase your range of expression.
  14. I am balding and I have to say when I was younger I got a bit more female attention for sure, but this actually motivates me to become better at game, I think you don't have much motivation to improve when you only rely on looks. An example would be Owen, he had huge motivation to improve, because he was not gonna get it from his looks and now will steal girls from good looking chads. So understanding and learning game is an uphill battle for someone not "typically good-looking" but that doesn't mean its over. One of the best guys in game I know in person is 42 and very average-looking, but he has been in the game for a long time and knows how to show that he is attractive. In fact, a more average-looking guy will get more accurate feedback compared to a good-looking guy, because the good-looking guy's girl will respond well to you, despite how good his game is, so it's very inaccurate of how good your game is. I can tell because I have experienced both sides of the coin, I have been quite attractive in my 20s and now average-looking. I would try to not rely on looks too much, because someday you will be 50 or 40 and your attractive looks will be gone, what are you gonna rely upon then?
  15. @Zenterus I am also noticing direct approach is over-validating the girl too early before she has proven anything about herself to be awesome besides her looks. I still do direct approaches in day game sometimes, but I want to move away from it fully in the future.
  16. @Rafael Thundercat yes you can be nice, because it comes from the heart and is authentic or you can be nice, because that is the only expression you can have with others, big difference
  17. @Rafael Thundercat I actually had an interesting experience around this, this week. Both me and my wingmen tried being a bit of a douchebag, and our range of expression became more, as now we can also be dark instead of this sweet nice guy. Dark and light together is full range of expression and that is rare.
  18. @Zenterus yep and that is why you are gonna teach me
  19. @Majed you just need to move countries, you live in a bad area, seriously
  20. I like to say `I just wanted to say the same thing to you`
  21. @Spiral its all about range of expression, if you can only be nice, you only have 50% of the range of expression, you can´t express all the dark shit, which is the bad boy shit, you need more range of expression and that is done by expressing the dark side for once in your life instead of being nice to these woman, you can´t get there without doing that tho, you actually got to do it and be a douchebag for once, then later it can balance itself out.
  22. okay fuck being nice, I teached my wingmen this today and it worked amazing, the facade is fading and now we can look at woman normally instead of putting them on this pedestal, this is how it is supposed to be, to let the mask fall that the nice guy projects on woman and killing the nice guys ego, this is growth. No more pedestalising woman, fuck that. My wingmen told me that he can finally relax and be his authentic self instead of trying more its trying less, being less off a nice guy in order to get something and rather just fucking be there say what your opinion is and don´t give a shit if she likes it or not, she can take it or leave it, dominate your life, lets go
  23. @Valach well that makes sense why girls are attracted to assholes as they are not healed themself