Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. Feedback: 1. Shave my head bald with a beard 2. Go to the gym 3. Work on fashion style 4. Speak from the diagramph "LOUDER" 5. Fix inner game (self worth) love yourself, journal, meditate 6. Don't try to have fun, just stand there still until maybe naturally you want to have fun (which also means to just drop the performance of "having fun") only authentic and congruent 7. COMMIT to the open, stop them like they either gonna reject you hard or accept you and be louder in the open aswell 8. Don't go on hunt mode, look straight and if she happens to come in your eyesight then approach, don't look around as it is low value 9. Basically become an alpha andrew tate version, meaning vocal projection, muscular and bald 10. Be congruent if you talk to her, maybe even boring, she might reject you, but in a nice way, because you were congruent and woman appreciate that over some fake front 11. Don't smile, especially in set, if I talk to her and smile it is not congruent aswell as I look too much like a nice guy. 12. Being more alpha in my look, style and the way I speak which also comes with that congruence. 13. You got to both do outer game to get reference experiences with pretty girls aswell as inner game of fixing the self worth issue and the self sabotage aka love yourself 14. Feel like you are offering her value as if you might give her 100 euros, because now you might feel like you are taking value from here 15. Practice having a boring conversation with, because that will help with self worth, feeling more reliant on inner game then outer game. 16. Instead of "what to say" just say hey. The idea that you need to say more is a lack of self worth (inner game)
  2. @Flowerfaeiry I thought Bentinho was awake, because of his spiritual performance, until it came to public that he is running a sex cult. So even tho we are putting these guru's on a pedestal don't forget that some of them might actually be doing some fucked up shit behind the scenes. It is mainly a performance, a script, like the king or queens are talking with a script to seem formal and powerful, it is a performance.
  3. @Sincerity thank you
  4. I was thinking about what is the most important thing in the world and then a thought came "the most important thing in the world is you're next step, the next step towards you're development". I thought about it for a bit and now I really see that this could be the most important thing and number one thing to put all you're focus and attention on. For example, lets say you have an alcoholic, the most obvious thing that would help his improvement is stop drinking alcohol, but would it help if he learned about enlightenment or dating or whatever? No, because his main problem is alcohol and it would improve his life drastically if he took his first step to becoming sober, even if that starts with as little as being 1 day sober, that would be more important then anything he could ever learn. Even if a billionaire gave him some advice to make millions, it would not be developing him, because he would use all that money to buy more alcohol and do more stupid stuff. So looking in you're life, what is the next important step? Small step, big step, the next step allong you're journey which could be as simple as eating healthy or sleeping better or having a routine etc. There is something you know that would develop you in the overall scale, but that you don't want to do, because you want the result now, you want the success now, you want the result now, when that is not important, the journey is important. The result might be a motivation to stay on the journey of developing yourself like a stick to chase, to keep it in front of you to keep running. You're next steps and you're development, that is what truely matters, not the end goal. So lets take one more example, lets say you want to become a professional magician, you want to learn how to do magic. I am speaking about this as I have allot of authority on this subject lol. So lets say you want to be a magician, are you now gonna call the theaters that you want to perform a big show in their theater? Are you gonna try to get on tv or get in the spotlight? No. You first start with the most important part for a beginner. Learning the basics. Mastering the basic moves with cards or coins. You master those, then the next most important step is to learn a routine, learn multiple routines and practice them in front of people, in front of the mirror. Then the next step would be to get a mentor and learn, read books, become better until you are ready for the next step which is doing small performances, maybe birthday parties or on an open mic. And only then after years of improving and following the next step towards you're improvement, can you call yourself a magician that is ready to take on the world. So think about what is the next step for you that actually leads to growth, that doesn't mean it directly leads to the end result that you have in mind, but it moves the needle, which can be very indirectly having something to do with you're goal. Just like the alcoholic example, it is very indirect, it seems like it has nothing to do with you're goal, but it actually has everything to do with it, because you can't do any work properly and improve as an alcoholic. So the question should be, what is the most significant next step, what is the next step that is gonna be a game changer even if it is small? To me, that is the most important thing in the world, more important then achieving any goal and to figure out what that next step is, is just as important. And funnily enough if you focus on those things, those significant changes that you need to make, that are painful and don't directly get to you're goal, when you make those changes, you will actually get to you're goal. It’s almost like a magic trick. You think the trick is the goal, the thing you’re trying to make happen, but that’s the misdirection. What actually makes the trick work is happening somewhere else, in the thing you weren’t paying attention to: the next significant change you needed to make. Once you make that change, what seemed like the impossible result starts happening almost as a consequence.
  5. you can be lonely in company, probably getting friends will make you feel less lonely then getting a girlfriend. What a girlfriend does do is she opens you up and make you be more vunerable and if she is the wrong one, she will use that against you, but lets say that is the right one, then it can be very healing. I would recommend to learn pick up, purely for the sake of learning social skills, it is fun to do and you learn allot about the world and about yourself.
  6. @oOo by doing many retreats, inner work, phylosphy for years
  7. I talked to this absolute 10 out of 10 and initially accused her of being a gold digger and she admited she was a gold digger lol. So then I was intrested in her perspective as she seemed so open about it. What was intresting was how she told me that she did date a very broke guy for 3 years and that she got sick because he had stuff in house mold or something and that he didn't have money for proper heating etc. And that she hated to take the public transport instead of a cab, because guys woulf harras her and she also had a stalker. Now that she has become older she decided to have higher standards and only date rich guys. And if the guy had shown more ambition that she probably would have stayed with her first boyfriend. But now with her rich boyfriend she is more comfortable and enjoys the vacations that the broke guy couldn't afford. Actually she made me change my mind about gold digging or I got sucked in her frame lol. But what I do think is that 1. There are 10s who will date you if you aren't wealthy, she is the proof of that 2. That it isn't so much about money as it is about comfort and doing fun stuff. She mainly emphasised that she didn't have to worry about her health, the stalker, the harassment in public transport and more time to do fun stuff on vacations etc. It was actually an insightful conversation as most woman aren't very transparant about these things, I probably got her to open up somehow, because she kept texting. So not every conversation has to be about pick-up and trying to get the girl, sometimes you learn something when you listen.
  8. @oOo the highest truth is mystery, philosphy is meant to make you question everything so that you're mind finally shuts up and just be present to the moment, because after questioning everything you realise there are no answers and there is just silence, presence, nothing. BUT practically speaking, coming back down to earth, that is not gonna do any good for an alcoholic. You can't say to an alcoholic "everything is a mystery" he is like "oh yeah cool, do you have any beer?" this is the problem with spiritual bypassing, ignoring the earthly things to be in a heavenly state of mystery and presence. It needs to be a balance, if someone is retired or financially free, they can be in that state all the time and I wouldn't judge them for persuing that, but unless you want to live in a cave or be homeless, it is recommended to improve yourself and not spiritually bypass, which more often then not happens with persuing truth.
  9. @Majed this is why I believe in many spiritual traditions they use fasting. I have done fasting many times and it is very spiritual. Fasting and doing a retreat will 10x your spiritual growth. When I was in a very spiritual phase I would do so much fasting. But if you go too far it is also not effective as the pain of hunger will ruin your meditation. I did one time a 7 day water fast plus retreat. It was too much, I was almost falling down and pass out and the pain of hunger was too much to actually focus on the meditation. In a bigger metaphor you could say the same about the hunger for money, if you have so much hunger for money, nothing else matters and you can't focus on anything else. Mainly when people start making money, will they focus on other areas of life, like relationships or health or other ways to grow and improve. I think Osho said that he wouldn't teach spirituality to the poor, because what is the point of teaching someone who can't think about anything else besides food. The buddha also stopped fasting, because he realised he went too extreme and the middle path is the way. I find it so interesting how the buddha has such wisdom beyond what many people understand, it goes way way deeper then anyone can imagine.
  10. @oOo truth doesn't necessarily lead to improvement, it are often very delusional people that get to improve. Like @LordFall and his dream of buying a castle, it seems very abstract to me, but I kinda like his bold dream that feels far away from reality and who knows he might get a castle too. I think that truth will lead towards more inner growth, but it should be mixed all together, inner and outer growth which in the end isn't necessarily focused on truth always. Allot of inner growth leads to spiritual bypassing and focusing solely on truth, too much outer growth leads to delusional manipulative player behavior, somewhere in the middle would be best. Like the Buddha said, the middle path is the way and truth isn't a middle path, it is an extreme.
  11. make the best of what you have, life is short, I would go full circle if I was you, meaning I fucked up so bad, lets go fuck up even more to land on top. Whatever on top means for you, in relationships, money etc. By fuck up I mean to just try and mess around and test whatever, because if you have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain. People that get too attached to life are actually least likely to grow in any area.
  12. I had many green stage friends when I was a teenager, we were into squatting buildings and did eat vegan and fight nazi's, literally more stereotypical green you cannot get, but at the end of the day there is allot of delusion in the green mindset that I got to witness myself. First and foremost that the solution is not to just endlessly protest against everything. Instead of building something, we are trying to destroy the capitalistic world. Instead of contributing value, we are a rebellious spirit trying to bring others down. We fight hate with hate, hate the nazi's, hate the capitalists almost like they are a system instead of a human. You can't be unconditionally loving if you still have hate in your heart against capitalists or nazi's, which doesn't mean you condome their behaviour, but it simply means that you don't wish bad on anyone. I think what I learned from green is to have my own opinion, first to stand against capitalism and then to have a very unique experience or perspective where I am not against capitalists or anyone per say. To carry hate in your heart towards anyone, even the russians lol, will not make your life any better. Instead I think what society's in green should do is contribute value instead of trying to capitalism. The most healthy green stage things are probably the organisations that have their main focus on contributing value and not on protesting and hating on others. To get out of green I started to dress more formal and work in expensive restaurants full of capitalistic people, this is what makes you balance out green. This was all before I knew about spiral dynamics, it was more a natural evolution I guess. Also I just realised the beautiful thing about stage yellow is that you try to see the collorations for example Nazi's hate anarchists, but anarchists hate Nazi's and the most funny thing is that there are very few Nazi's and very few anarchists and they come together protesting against eachother. It is actually quite funny if you look it up one time on the internet, look up nazi and anarchist protest. Both extremes are kind of more similar to eachother then they think, they both went into an extreme and fighting eachother with hate and protesting against eachother, but very little does it change anything in the world, no value has been gained by both parties.
  13. @Ramanujan those are goals, but read what I wrote, the goal is not the end, but the process aka the next most important step towards developping yourself is what is important. Would you give an alcoholic 1 million euros? No, because he would drink himself to death. Would you make a broke person enlightened? No, because he would become a spiritual bypasser.
  14. @Boris97921234 facts
  15. @Joseph Maynor I wouldn't say this is true, based on my own experience, girls are overall friendly especially if you have a bit of social skills, they just don't feel sexually attracted to nice guys, which is different. They think nice guys are their little helpers who buy them beer or help them out when they get lost and need to find the direction.
  16. Okay, I am curious to the woman's opinion on this. @Natasha Tori Maru@Emerald and the other woman: how would you like to be approached by a men on lets say the street or in a mall? What would he say, do, not do? etc.
  17. @Salvijus I think that applies well to this, although I don't know if he meant something different
  18. @Natasha Tori Maru I didn't see that coming
  19. @Emmely by 10 looking doesn't mean she has a 10 out of 10 personality. It just means that this woman is used to endless opportunities, the world treats someone like her differently, it is just a fact. Just like a famous guy will be treated differently, lets say Justin Bieber, we all can say that he is a 10 for most woman even tho it is only based on his looks and social status, nobody knows him. And I have seen Natasha rate men the same on here with numbers, it is an indicator of what type of person we are dealing with, doesn't mean that they are inherently a 10 out of 10, because then she would have to be a match. For example I saw a girl that guys would consider an 8, but for me she was a 10, because of her personality.
  20. @Natasha Tori Maru where did you find him online?
  21. @Eskilon atleast he is not starting a sex cult like Bentinho, so I don't care if he is awake or not, all these guru's are also to be questioned honestly, because a big part of what they do is just a big act of playing the guru and therefor anything that would make them seem less then guru, they can't do publicly or in other words they have to supress and then they might start doing some weird stuff like Bentinho.
  22. for the first time that I open the psychedelic section and this is the first thing I see
  23. @Zenterus this spiral dynamics topic can become a whole ego game on itself, just like what you're personality type is or you're zodiac sign or you're birth card is, it is almost like the same stuff as reading tarot cards, if it is true or not, it doesn't really matter in my opinion, what do we get from it? In this case on this forum we get endless hierarchy games, spiritual ego battles where one is more spiritual then the other in stage green or yellow, which is just a waste of time. I rather not talk about it at all, maybe think about it in my daily life, but not classify someone in any type of stage. Besides that there is very much to blame on the society for which stage anyone is at, someone born in a third world country will have a much harder time developing and we are for a big part a product of our environment.
  24. @Jirh yes I was able to respect her more after she explained, but also she has options of course so she told me she was looking for the rich guy in the social circle that she was attracted to. So I guess it might be more standards, which also comes with more options, compared to a girl who has no options and will jump on the first guy with money, that is why she said there are levels to gold digging hahaha she said if he is digging for gold I am digging him hehe