Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,098
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @Jirh My question for you would be, would you date a woman with a burqa on? Not knowing how she looks, but she sounds kind and commited to God? Probably not, so why you expect woman to do the same with men? Your personality and energy is simply the looks and beauty that men fall for, in fact sometimes as a men you also fall for a womans energy.
  2. I rather just shave it all off
  3. @WonderSeeker okay you win, that is by far the weirdest dream I have heard
  4. @Wilhelm44 what about capetown is capetown safe? You should hear the Belgians they are much more polite then us dutchies, talking to Belgians is like you are being treated like royalty, they are not direct like dutch people either, in the Netherlands they just straight up say how it is and you just got to take it. It is why some people think dutch people are rude. Yes Amsterdam is my city, it is full of tourists, but overall a cool place especially if you avoid the center.
  5. @Jirh think about it this way, we guys fall for the marketing of woman, we are as foolish as they are. They pretend to be nice, innocent and put on make up. Sometimes even clothes that makes them more seductive and get guys turned on and will seduce you. And it is easy to miss red flags, especially when you are a horny dog. Like some guys would still have gone for the girl with the ankle bracelet that I talked to, because she is an 8 looking girl, but then they get shot by that ex boyfriend the next month. I don't think woman are stupid per say, guys are as stupid and I have fallen for the wrong woman too. What I learned is to listen to your gut feeling, it almost never fails. I had a bad gut feeling the first time on a date with my ex who did some messed up shit, but I didn't listen to it and a few months later in some dramatic fight I broke up with her. Since then I trust that gut feeling without needing any proof of evidence.
  6. @Ulax as Justin Bieber says "never say never" it was just my honest thought tho. Yes if it is negative it is always best to make it less absolute as absolute is closed off, as "might" is a possibility. I have a struggle somtimes to be confident in a belief unless I have all evidence that this belief is 100% true, but I try to stay away from absolute negatives. Absolute positives are the best, but it is not easy to get there atleast for me unless I have evidence. I am thinking for my own limiting beliefs that I have to move them from "might not" towards "don't know" and then finally towards "it might work" and then the absolute positive is "its gonna happen". I think going from one extreme to the other is a big leap to take, not impossible, but it seems like a big jump especially if the limiting belief that you have is very strong.
  7. @Meeksauce remember that even tho your essence is God, that you don't posses the powers of God. God complex comes from believing that you have the powers of God. In a way you are still like a mosquito in the big cosmos that by the snap of a hand could be killed. God is and you are that, but you are also human and if you forget that human part it will fuck you up later in life, you will create a big god complex ego so be aware. I am not saying this is happening now to you, but just be aware. As much as you are God, so is that mosquito that you killed 5 minutes ago.
  8. @Ulax my own personal thought when reading you're limiting belief was, "why so dramatic? Why not, I might not get good at attracting hot girls, instead of never." it was just my natural response to it, I felt it was very final and closed off. So even tho I am probably in the same boat sometimes as you, I think that if you doubt or challenge those beliefs more, they might hold less weight. This is also advice for myself and my own limiting beliefs. I think it is easier to spot for you as I don't have this exact limiting belief around woman, but I have different ones that can be as negative as yours.
  9. I was with a wing who had allot of experience and I listened to his conversation which was so interesting. They were walking behind me so I walked in front so I could hear everything. He was just very normal, normal conversation, like almost as if they were on a date, it was his first approach and he closed it. That is how good he is. What I learned from listening to him is that you need to be more grounded. Then he taught me that I need to be less non reactive and practice that, so I did. He already had to go home, but I practiced solo and approached an absolutely intimidating girl, she was a bit bitchy but I remained non reactive. Later on some guy was angry at me in the street for some traffic shit, but I remained non reactive. And then my last approach that I did was at the train station. I repeated in my mind, I am grounded, chill and don't need an outcome, like a mantra that I came up with. I entered the set and it went very well. She had colourful clothes on so it was easy to talk about it, how her earrings look like mais corn etc. I teased her a little and she was genuinely interested asking what I did etc. Then I said "I have to go with the train, but lets exchange number" and I got her instagram instead. It feels like water in a dessert when you haven't closed in a while lol. And afterwards she offered her hand and asked what my name was. I did make the mistake to say my name and leave when I could have stayed and tell something about myself so she is more likely to respond, but who cares. I even felt this morning in my gut that this is gonna be a good day.
  10. @Zen LaCroix depends, with Zenterus I did around 20, I don't really count it is a waste of time and energy and unimportant unless you are a complete beginner
  11. be willing to risk, experiment and fail, learn from your mistakes and lastly seek others help from people a bit ahead of you.
  12. @Wilhelm44 very posh hehe I always thought we were more like farmers, like very straight forward. I should visit south africa one time, it seems like a cool place
  13. @Wilhelm44 alles sal reg kom. I love my south african brothers you guys speak dutch but in a strange way hehe. Lately I have been going out and meeting so many south african people, I don't know what made you guys come to the clubs here in Amsterdam. I had a conversation with an south african girl which was literally half an hour of pronouncing "gezellig", I lost atleast 10 brain cells.
  14. @Wilhelm44 strange, what country are you from? I looked it up, but I can't find any information on official charges being made.
  15. In a relationship what I love is how masculine you can feel with a woman, that you can't feel by being single, it is like their polar opposite femininity can amplifies my masculinity in a way that I cannot do alone and by myself. I think the same might be true for woman where they can feel more feminine in a way that a woman cannot feel on her own.
  16. @Wilhelm44 you can't watch this youtube video? wow that is weird. what does it say?
  17. Finally more on Bentinho is gonna come out, there is now an HBO max serie coming out here in the Netherlands and everyone that isn't dutch which is most of you, don't know how the news is spreading, finally some big news productions are talking out about him. Like BNR and some other news channels here in the Netherlands. I think this will be the end of this fake guru as the news is spreading. I hope this time he is not gonna get away with it and hurt the spiritual community with his cult. This is a very personal topic of mine, because I have followed him for so long and it took a while to accept that this was even possible, that someone can portray themself as guru and be the total opposite, it is quite scary to be frank with you. I am expecting this will leave a big impact and atleast make people aware, which is good, but it would be best if the cult came to an end. Anyways that was my update on Bentinho for everyone that is not dutch and therefor don't know what is going on here in the Netherlands.
  18. 17. My shoes are good lol 18. Do fashion that might feel too high status to wear 19. I am serious about it and my future seems bright 20. 10 second challenge every 10 seconds one of you has to approach 21. In a club its more physical/primal and more about energy then for example street game. 22. Accept yourself 23. My main issue is inner game, I do enough approaches 24. With having a good style the initial rejection won't be there or atleast less, it is less an uphill battle 25. Have fun, dance, dance and then approach some, then dance again, but don't force it, stay congruent not performative 26. If you are in a conversation with a girl and you feel low and are congruent, you can just say honestly "i am not feeling well, but I saw you and wanted to say hi" or in other words just be authentic and congruent to how you feel in the moment.
  19. Feedback: 1. Shave my head bald with a beard 2. Go to the gym 3. Work on fashion style 4. Speak from the diagramph "LOUDER" 5. Fix inner game (self worth) love yourself, journal, meditate 6. Don't try to have fun, just stand there still until maybe naturally you want to have fun (which also means to just drop the performance of "having fun") only authentic and congruent 7. COMMIT to the open, stop them like they either gonna reject you hard or accept you and be louder in the open aswell 8. Don't go on hunt mode, look straight and if she happens to come in your eyesight then approach, don't look around as it is low value 9. Basically become an alpha andrew tate version, meaning vocal projection, muscular and bald 10. Be congruent if you talk to her, maybe even boring, she might reject you, but in a nice way, because you were congruent and woman appreciate that over some fake front 11. Don't smile, especially in set, if I talk to her and smile it is not congruent aswell as I look too much like a nice guy. 12. Being more alpha in my look, style and the way I speak which also comes with that congruence. 13. You got to both do outer game to get reference experiences with pretty girls aswell as inner game of fixing the self worth issue and the self sabotage aka love yourself 14. Feel like you are offering her value as if you might give her 100 euros, because now you might feel like you are taking value from here 15. Practice having a boring conversation with, because that will help with self worth, feeling more reliant on inner game then outer game. 16. Instead of "what to say" just say hey. The idea that you need to say more is a lack of self worth (inner game)
  20. @Flowerfaeiry I thought Bentinho was awake, because of his spiritual performance, until it came to public that he is running a sex cult. So even tho we are putting these guru's on a pedestal don't forget that some of them might actually be doing some fucked up shit behind the scenes. It is mainly a performance, a script, like the king or queens are talking with a script to seem formal and powerful, it is a performance.
  21. @Sincerity thank you
  22. I was thinking about what is the most important thing in the world and then a thought came "the most important thing in the world is you're next step, the next step towards you're development". I thought about it for a bit and now I really see that this could be the most important thing and number one thing to put all you're focus and attention on. For example, lets say you have an alcoholic, the most obvious thing that would help his improvement is stop drinking alcohol, but would it help if he learned about enlightenment or dating or whatever? No, because his main problem is alcohol and it would improve his life drastically if he took his first step to becoming sober, even if that starts with as little as being 1 day sober, that would be more important then anything he could ever learn. Even if a billionaire gave him some advice to make millions, it would not be developing him, because he would use all that money to buy more alcohol and do more stupid stuff. So looking in you're life, what is the next important step? Small step, big step, the next step allong you're journey which could be as simple as eating healthy or sleeping better or having a routine etc. There is something you know that would develop you in the overall scale, but that you don't want to do, because you want the result now, you want the success now, you want the result now, when that is not important, the journey is important. The result might be a motivation to stay on the journey of developing yourself like a stick to chase, to keep it in front of you to keep running. You're next steps and you're development, that is what truely matters, not the end goal. So lets take one more example, lets say you want to become a professional magician, you want to learn how to do magic. I am speaking about this as I have allot of authority on this subject lol. So lets say you want to be a magician, are you now gonna call the theaters that you want to perform a big show in their theater? Are you gonna try to get on tv or get in the spotlight? No. You first start with the most important part for a beginner. Learning the basics. Mastering the basic moves with cards or coins. You master those, then the next most important step is to learn a routine, learn multiple routines and practice them in front of people, in front of the mirror. Then the next step would be to get a mentor and learn, read books, become better until you are ready for the next step which is doing small performances, maybe birthday parties or on an open mic. And only then after years of improving and following the next step towards you're improvement, can you call yourself a magician that is ready to take on the world. So think about what is the next step for you that actually leads to growth, that doesn't mean it directly leads to the end result that you have in mind, but it moves the needle, which can be very indirectly having something to do with you're goal. Just like the alcoholic example, it is very indirect, it seems like it has nothing to do with you're goal, but it actually has everything to do with it, because you can't do any work properly and improve as an alcoholic. So the question should be, what is the most significant next step, what is the next step that is gonna be a game changer even if it is small? To me, that is the most important thing in the world, more important then achieving any goal and to figure out what that next step is, is just as important. And funnily enough if you focus on those things, those significant changes that you need to make, that are painful and don't directly get to you're goal, when you make those changes, you will actually get to you're goal. It’s almost like a magic trick. You think the trick is the goal, the thing you’re trying to make happen, but that’s the misdirection. What actually makes the trick work is happening somewhere else, in the thing you weren’t paying attention to: the next significant change you needed to make. Once you make that change, what seemed like the impossible result starts happening almost as a consequence.
  23. you can be lonely in company, probably getting friends will make you feel less lonely then getting a girlfriend. What a girlfriend does do is she opens you up and make you be more vunerable and if she is the wrong one, she will use that against you, but lets say that is the right one, then it can be very healing. I would recommend to learn pick up, purely for the sake of learning social skills, it is fun to do and you learn allot about the world and about yourself.
  24. @oOo by doing many retreats, inner work, phylosphy for years
  25. I talked to this absolute 10 out of 10 and initially accused her of being a gold digger and she admited she was a gold digger lol. So then I was intrested in her perspective as she seemed so open about it. What was intresting was how she told me that she did date a very broke guy for 3 years and that she got sick because he had stuff in house mold or something and that he didn't have money for proper heating etc. And that she hated to take the public transport instead of a cab, because guys woulf harras her and she also had a stalker. Now that she has become older she decided to have higher standards and only date rich guys. And if the guy had shown more ambition that she probably would have stayed with her first boyfriend. But now with her rich boyfriend she is more comfortable and enjoys the vacations that the broke guy couldn't afford. Actually she made me change my mind about gold digging or I got sucked in her frame lol. But what I do think is that 1. There are 10s who will date you if you aren't wealthy, she is the proof of that 2. That it isn't so much about money as it is about comfort and doing fun stuff. She mainly emphasised that she didn't have to worry about her health, the stalker, the harassment in public transport and more time to do fun stuff on vacations etc. It was actually an insightful conversation as most woman aren't very transparant about these things, I probably got her to open up somehow, because she kept texting. So not every conversation has to be about pick-up and trying to get the girl, sometimes you learn something when you listen.