Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,098
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @LordFall No I haven't read it, I might read it, thanks. Yes and no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is, which is very odd. I mainly started this topic, because there was some news that around this time september/october bitcoin would enter the bull market again and I wanted to see if anyone here was more informed about it then me.
  2. he invested most his money in bitcoin, the guy from telegram
  3. @Leo Gura I wouldn't say I am using it improperly it is just higher risk, higher reward, many people invest in bitcoin. Grant Cardone put 100s of millions in bitcoin, Elon Musk 1.5 billion, Mark Cuban etc. I don't think it is as reckless as you make it seem, if it 10x over the next few years, you will feel you lost out on a great opportunity. Just cause Bitcoin had a rough year doesn't mean it is a bad investment.
  4. @r0ckyreed I have some money in S&P @Leo Gura I don't have allot of money, so it doesn't matter too much and the upside is huge, it can 10x
  5. @LordFall the most rage and rage outbursts I have felt was when I was trying to get rich for years, because I felt powerless in doing so and had no clue how, I was angry that I tried so much, invested so much money and time and effort and didn't got anywhere and only was losing money, energy everything, I was working really hard. Then a few weeks ago this 10 out of 10 girl started preaching to me how anyone can easily make money and I made her sit on the humble stool for a second, I wasn't having it, yes with your pretty face you can easily make money, tell me something I don't know. For men it is a real battle to get out of poverty or the middle class. I think maybe in the future I might try to become more rich again, but this time without any anger, I will just accept the way the world is and that it can feel unjust at times.
  6. @integral I am sorry for your loss, I think losing an animal can be very sad. When my first girlfriends dog died, she cried so much, much more then when we broke up hehe. I think it must truely hurt to lose a dog, I never had one so I don't know, but seeing her cry like that was like she lost someone very important to her. Hope you are feeling better now <3
  7. I donated all my money one time, I didn't had much, but a few hundred euros. It felt really good, for a day or two. But it isn't sustainable, you have to survive yourself aswell.
  8. It is dutch, but I think you can watch it with subtitles.
  9. I think this is nearly impossible, it might happen some day, but even the most spiritual communities are full of green, look at Osho and his cult, it was a very green like society, but definitely not yellow or purple, maybe a few individuals in it, but mainly not. So even if one of the biggest spiritual communes couldn't create a yellow society at a small scale, how is it gonna be done at big scale? This seems way beyond what humanity is capable of at the moment.
  10. bro what is this, your name is lunatic and then you make a lunatic post about what looks like some calculation to nowhere. This has nothing to do with God that is for sure.
  11. @Zenterusand I went out, this might be the first night game session collab from this forum. It is 4 a clock in the morning so I am too tired to do a field report now. All I will say for now is that I opened a girl with "you look like a lost puppy" tomorrow I will write under this post what I actually learned and the useful feedback Zenterus gave to me. Oh yes and he has good energy.
  12. Watch this serie on youtube, I used to follow this guy for a long long time. Now I am finally over it after this serie came on and the truth got revealed. Truth always wins and here is the truth finally. Finally these clowns are being shown for who they really are. Never trust a guy that tells you he is one with everything, consciousness, but yet critisizes everyone around them. Bentinho Massaro has been doing so much unconscious stuff in the name of consciousness. That is why I called out gurus, as they get a free pass to be in their ego out of the name of being a `reflection` of you. Nobody asked you for advice or for healing them, but instead you decided to critisize and make people feel inferior to you, because nobody could reach your enlightened stage, your followers are always `below` enlightenment. Its like a pyramid scheme, being conscious is not that you are teaching everyone to be more perfect then you, its just about getting closer to God the truth, but you will never reach God, you will only come close to unity, consciousness, but to be in complete unity, the ego and body has to completly die, aslong as your alive your a little better then a monkey and Bentinho has been showing nothing but monkey behaviour behind the scenes. Its better to be honest about how much of a flawed monkey you are, then to supress it and look perfect in the public, yet be awful in private as that side has to come out somewhere and whatever you supress will come out as it did with Bentinho and this is why we hear these awful stories about popes and priests constantly cause they supress for the name of perfection. I think its time for a revolution, not downward, but upward. A time to say, its enough with all of these flawed teacher, lets hear about the people that are honest about their mistakes and tell the whole world how flawed they are, but how they are getting closer to God. This is why I appreciate Justin Bieber, because atleast he has been honest about his flaws and own them, that is real strength, healing, confidence and to me that is more holy then the facade that these gurus put on. Also what does this teach their followers? To aim for perfection aswell what is truely impossible? This guy expects you to meditate all day and allign yourself and anything will be fine, give me a break. If alligning yourself means to sign NDA's and stealing your followers money while using them for sex in the name of healing and devotion, then you should have told that in your teachings hahahahahahahaha. Instead of talking about allignment, talk about how you setup a cult hahahaha. To not make this a complete hate message I want to say that I did learn some stuff of him, but that doesn't give him ANY audacity to then hide behind the facade of a guru. I want to see a world where we drop the facades and be authentic, real and honest, that is where REAL growth happens, not this fake perfectionistic growth, that is trying to aim for something that isn't real. We are all human monkeys when we embrace that we are flawed, we will actually become close to God, because God is truth, God is not hiding behind a facade, God is one, but that doesn't make you God, because you don't decide when the sun goes up or down. I am excited about seeing some real teachers, my intuition was right to take a step back from all these "sinless, perfect" gurus. Fuck em.
  13. @Wilhelm44 I have done that many times, I lived in Budapest for 6 months, it is a real luxury to be able to travel like that, I forget sometimes. I would say I like eastern europe for it's peaceful almost heavenly energy. But they are quite conservative and maybe the heavenly energy came from me just doing inner work there in Budapest lol but it is much more chill. The best places are Spain, France, Italy and Portugal. They have the most beautiful cultures, buildings, language and delicious food.
  14. @Wilhelm44 cape town looks so cool, especially that flat mountain, I want to travel and visit many places, there is so much to see in this world, if I am making more money I will definitely go travel more.
  15. @Applegarden8 you know what is messed up, I had very deep insights about life listening to Bentinho he has been a big part of my spiritual journey, that is why I was so confused when all this came out. Just because someone says allot of truth, doesn't mean it is all good, watch the episode of zen devil from Leo Gura, this goes in depth about how spirituality can still mess you up especially when everything from traditions are disregarded.
  16. @something_else walk to their hotel room? what is this strategy? I think they even wanted to pay him, they thought he was some helper or something
  17. @Zenterus maybe the word "being a sucker" is better then being nice. Like 5 weeks ago or something I helped a guy approaching for the first time in his life, he approached a group of girls and then I lost him. I was like where is this guy? I looked around and then realised that he had been dragging the suitcase of these woman for 2 blocks, one in each hand to her hotel, it took like 5 mins. That is the definition of being a sucker. It was very funny.
  18. @Valach it is more like, can you do both? You can be enough sitting in lotus position all day, but why can't you be enough in a club? It should be both and most guys are too scared to approach and go wild, they need to drink 5 beers before they have the nerve to talk to one woman, but doing a 10 minute meditation anyone can do. Actually I would say approaching requires more inner work around self worth then any spiritual exercise.
  19. @Valach actually this topic brought me back to the best night of my life approaching woman. I had this limiting belief that I had to become rich in order to go wild and be the fucking men and fully let go. Then I decided in that moment, that I am gonna be that now and go crazy now, even if it ruins my "status". Actually talking about it here, it comes back to me and I am reminded of it. I went crazy, let go completly and went wild. You are a 10 now, you just have to realise it, which can be hard, even for me at times, but it is the truth and money is only a bandaid on that wound.
  20. @Rafael Thundercat you can behave different and move different now, this is bullshit
  21. @Jirh yes for sure. I would say money is least important, as no one knows if you got money or not. Fame could be more important, you would be more likely to get laid as a local famous rapper who is broke, then by being a millionaire. I would say status/social proof, looks, personality and energy are the biggest things, because those are the things they notice first. Everything else are issues maybe later on in the relationship.
  22. @BlessedLion hey man, cool video, I watched it till the end. I think that there is some truth to what you are saying and you have some interesting perspectives, but also I have talked to 10s who have been in relationships with broke guys, I think that as a men you can also be way too harsh on yourself. Yes girls want to date up, but many of them aren't so logical about money and status, you got to improve yourself, but as a men we think we need to have the money, when truely we just need to have the potential to make money. I had this thought yesterday which might be interesting for you "I am enough, I don't need to be fully healed, because from the beginning till the end I am enough" this idea that you are not good enough and always have to compensate with that by making more, improving more, can be its own rat race. In a sense you are qualifying yourself for a woman and putting her as the price at the end of all the struggle, when you are the price, just because. Not because you are rich, not because you are famous, just because you are the men. As an experiment go up to woman and say you have a million euros, you will see most woman not treating you any differently. I think that if you do something you love and enjoy rather then becoming super rich and jacked, that that is way more attractive then outcompeting her on a money level and trying to make more then her. logically they might say they want a rich guy, but I know a girl who is dating a guy in africa, in a third world country, who is abusive and treats her badly, but she rather be with him and maybe even move countries, then with a guy from here, Amsterdam. So as logical as we are about money etc. , woman can be very illogical especially when in love, they can praise some guy who has nothing to back it up with, just a plan, an idea, a dream, no actual substance of success, no physical money in his bank account. So dating up is more a character thing, do you have the personality that you are above her rather then do you have physical money or proof that you are above her. Woman date up, in personality, yes in looks also, but I am not a looks maxxer, so I focus on personality. The funny thing is that if you talk to allot of woman, you will realise how easy it is to have a better personality then her, so many woman especially very beautiful woman, with no personality. That is an asset that you can actually work on and get actual results with, that is my perspective and also the thing I am working on with my social skills.
  23. @Lyubov I always go out sober, but I can see how drinking can be beneficial. It is like a cheap form to buy flow state. If you are really into the flow state you get kinda drunk naturally, but it is much easier to not build up flow state and get a bit tipsy. Some artists and performers drink, I believe not just to get drunk, but to seriously get into flow state and create art as an artist you are seeking that flow state where magic is created. The only thing is that at some point the alcohol will make you tired and the next day will make you feel like shit. Sometimes I pretend to be drunk and be around drunk people and it is funny how you can access a bit of drunkness sober. You got to try it one time, go walk like your drunk, talk like your drunk, like not so dramatic it feels unrealistic, but just a little bit and you will feel a bit drunk.