Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,098
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. I still have approach anxiety, but probably less then most people on here. I think the biggest thing that helped me with approach anxiety was to just approach more. You can do all kind of letting go work, but if you don't take action all that work is for nothing. I know a wingmen who does endless letting go work and he approaches no one maybe 3 people each time max, I literally get introverted being with him, because of his approach anxiety, I would have less approach anxiety going alone then with him hahaha. Now I am definitely not perfect, ask Zenterus, I got allot of shit to work on, but I would say that I atleast approach at the end of the day, which is a very important start. So no amount of inner work will make you have 0 approach anxiety, I have approach anxiety even when I approach 4 days a week at the moment, it doesn't matter, just take action anyways and over time it becomes more normal and anxiety will become less and less, sometimes it will be as small as a tiny nerve. Now I have days where my first set I don't feel any approach anxiety, so yes that is possible, but don't expect that to happen in the first 2 months and even then it swings one day you are full of approach anxiety other days you have almost no approach anxiety. Sometimes the approach anxiety goes away and then it comes back, but ultimately you got to grow a pair of balls. This is the reason why you also should go out alone sometimes. I approached a very attractive girl alone last week and I definitely grew some balls from that, because she was a very intimidating girl, that even with a wing I probably wouldn't have approached her. The worst that can happen is that she rejects you, but if you never approach you will never know? Maybe the girl that is your future wife is one approach away and how cool is it that you didn't get her through some dating app, but by you being confident and bold to actually go for it and that sober without any alcohol. I think that if you do it that way, you deserve it more then any other guy who is too shy to approach, because why would he be worthy of any woman? He has no balls whatsoever.
  2. @JimMorrison just be careful that you don't fall into the god complex of others (enlightened guru's) aswell as into your own god complex (solipsism) a bigger realisation would be that you are much more like an ant then God, only your essence/beingness/isness is God, your power in this world is not much more then that of an ant. Remain humble and don't become a spiritual zen devil.
  3. @JimMorrison just be careful that you don't fall into the god complex of others (enlightened guru's) aswell as into your own god complex (solipsism) a bigger realisation would be that you are much more like an ant then God, only your essence/beingness/isness is God, your power in this world is not much more then that of an ant. Remain humble and don't become a spiritual zen devil.
  4. @Joseph Maynor why? He is right, you got to actually put in time to learn in real life talking to many woman
  5. I was talking to a guy and he asked like if it is a good idea to message a girl from another account when blocked on an app. And I wanted to share on here what I told him, because I feel it was very true "If you have so little let it go, then you enter abundance, abundance is not having allot its about letting go of the little that you have" I gave him this advice, but I felt this is very true in my own life aswell. When I try too hard or whatever, I am literally holding on to the little that I have instead of letting it go, surrender. Not double texting, not chasing, just letting it go, going back to your own center. I think this is very deep and goes way beyond dating. Being in scarcity is hell, because you have so little and on top of that you try to hold on to that little bit for deer life. In fact this is kind of the problem with falling in love, is you fall in love and see her as the only option when how much of that love is just anxious attachment? Because if Beyonce walked through the door and told you she loves you, would you still have this anxious attachment? If 10 woman who are exactly your dream woman would try to date you, right now, would you still have this anxious attachment to your girlfriend? No, more then likely you would do an RAS flip and break up with your girlfriend, you might say you won't, but humans are opportunistic and we rationalise our behavior. Anyways back to my point, I just wanted to share on here this idea of abundance, I think I haven't spoken about abundance in such an accurate way ever. It reminded me of Tony Robbins who said that he only had 20 dollars or something and that he gave that money to some child who wanted food. How he didn't have much, but that little that he had, he was able to let it go and he said in that moment something changed in him. I can't find the video, but when I have found it, I will share it on here.
  6. I think the only alien in Las Vegas is Leo
  7. @Leo Gura that is a wild one somehow these negs work well as openers
  8. @Jirh I think you might be taking it way too serious, I see most girls I am talking to as just being social for fun, I talk to girls sometimes that I am not attracted to at all and it can still have a fun conversation. It is not like you are trying to fuck her right there and then and neither will she go for that anyways hahahaha you think you are super hot till you actually go out there and get rejected many times lol. It is more like tinder in real life, you see someone you like, you screen if they fit you or not and then if they could go on a date with them or not. Many times I am just having fun with girls and forget to even close or why I went to talk to her in the first place (which technically is a mistake) and then 10 mins go by and I never try to close or lead something anywhere. So I think you should take it way less serious and more as socialising and just being more confident and fun, what if you were just social for a day and just chatted up every woman? You will enjoy the flow state that you get from it and what you will learn about woman and socialising.
  9. @Yimpa knifes, horror movies and alcohol sounds like the trinity of hell
  10. @Yimpa very good, I don't understand how alcohol got so normalised. I almost never drink and feel much better that way. Also I think it made me stay out of allot of trouble, because when you drink you get on a lower vibe and dark stuff gets attracted to you, like getting into a fight with someone or some other bullshit.
  11. Today I experimented with free association. I would go up to girls and completley free associate and say the most unlogical bs ever. What I noticed is that in a conversation like that, you are basically putting the gass down, you are no longer tyring to be slick or say the slick thing, you just say some nonsense that comes to your mind which gives you more stuff to talk about. After I did this exercise I had the best conversation I had in a long time, she laughed 4 times and I was much more free flow. I am thinking that it isn't about saying the right stuff as much as just teasing her with some nonsensical illogical sentences. Talking about the moon and sky and her being a cute mouse running around for fries whatever. I am gonna practice this more, because I feel this can work really well when I practice being more free flow.
  12. @r0ckyreed I live in Amsterdam, it is more efficient with bike then with car. We are famous for it too.
  13. @r0ckyreed yeah in that case you could get a used car, I thought you wanted to buy a new one and waste a ton of money
  14. @Jirh you can open indirectly if you are not attracted, just say some absurd shit like "You look like the cute rabbit from alice in wonderland" or even more indirectly "do you know where the Jackie Chan meet and greet is? It should be around here I think it was in a strip club, but I am not sure" And then just start teasing her.
  15. @Schizophonia number one financial advice, never buy liabilities, buy skills and assets instead. You buy a car for 30.000 euros or more and it is worth allot less after a few years. You buy an investment and you're 30k became 60k or in 2 decades 120k or you buy a skill that makes you money that you then can invest.
  16. @r0ckyreed why waste money on a new car? So much more interesting things you can do with your money.
  17. @LordFall Yes I have heard of it, Alex Hormozi has a good brain on his head, he is very well at articulating allot of stuff around business. I might have to read his book series.
  18. This is my plan for the next month or so, I will completly allow myself to experiment, I will do everything I can think of and make videos, art, music, everything in between and just be free in my expression. Then I will see if it leads me somewhere or not, then I will just keep experimenting or if I feel drawn back to magic, I will go to that.
  19. I have been doing magic for the past year and performing allot, I learned so much and made money, not in a huge way, but pretty okay. I am feeling like this might not be the path I want to take anymore. I do enjoy magic and I do enjoy performing, but I want to contribute more to the world. I don't know in what way yet and how, but I feel like I am here to contribute more to the world. I have taken a distance from the spiritual community due to the toxic stuff going on in the spiritual community (Bentinho Massaro and his sex cult) and questioning if this spiritual teachings are any good for people. Most spiritual people are broke and use it as a way to escape making money and bypass and the value is great, but no ones life changes per say. You still have to make money somehow even after enlightenment. I am thinking of maybe doing magic parttime or even less, instead of fulltime, put some pressure of making money with it, get a job and figure out what big impact I can make on the world. I want to do something that actually changes lifes, not spiritual bypassing or temporary entertainment. I feel that music is much closer to transformation or art, it has more connection then magic probably. I have invested much time into this and by no means has it been a waste of time, I have learned so much every single day, but I don't know if this is what I actually want to do for the next 10 years or more. I am thinking of experimenting, trying different shit, I always had a drive for doing very creative stuff, creative projects. I love to just express myself in any creative way that is not pre planned. An example would be to just do streaming, it is very populair and it has been one of those things where you can just fuck around, you can do something different every stream and be very creative. I have done streaming in the past and it actually was fun as you connect to people live. Again it might not be so much an impact, but I do feel I need to have more freedom of expression which is lacking in magic. I am a very free person and therefor I need an outlet to express myself freely. This is also why I like Kanye West, because even tho he is insane, he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, he just expresses whatever. He is also a gemini like me, so we are very similar in the way we operate, think and act. Structure is probably necessary, but I am a very free spirit, I like to go do different things, do different stuff, explore, my grandfather was a captain on a ship, so I got that adventerous soul in me, that doens't want to stop or settle and just keeps exploring. Expressing and exploring are my deepest drives, combining that with bringing value and leaving a huge impact would be the dream combination. I might just have to go hard into experimentation, I am thinking of spending a month on just doing everything chaotically, make videos, make streams, make art, everything and just see what direction I feel alligned to go in. If magic really is what I am meant to do, then I will feel alligned to go back into it. I think that is the plan, but I would like to hear from you guys aswell.
  20. Warning, this is gonna upset all the spiritual bypassers. Imagine god has this infinite body, we are a single hair on this body. What does that mean? It means as a hair you are connected with the rest of the body, there is no seperation. YET as a single hair you cannot effect the rest of the body. You can't move the toes as a hair, you can't effect a smile with a single hair, you can't make the organs stop with a single hair, you can't magically make money fall out of the sky with a single hair. You are a hair, yes you are one with God and God is one with you, but you don't posses the same powers as God until you die. #stayhumble
  21. @LordFall For social stuff you can buy courses and they are helpful, I have bought a few courses around socialising, I was mainly talking about money courses, which most of them are complete trash. From all that money, you could probably rather buy many ebooks or books around money.
  22. @LordFall I never thought I would get scammed, but I got scammed one time for 10k euros. It was very sneaky through whatsapp when I was looking for a job, then it was like some thing you had to do you put in money and I made "profit" I was young and stupid and thought I was making money as he let me keep the profit until of course it all got worse. Atleast I am happy I never did that with 100k euros. Don't trust anyone with your money and don't buy any courses aswell, coaching okay, that could work, but courses around making money are complete trash and I wasted so much money on them. You got to be very careful who to trust or not, most people are looking for gain, not to help you. And if they really made that much money with dropshipping, digital marketing, social media agency etc. why do they have to sell a course? At the end of the day if you want to make money it is gonna be hard and you have to figure out a path and be unique and creative or somehow get a network of rich people who can give you a faster path. You should probably use that second option as you are already more in contact with rich people then I am. Actually I probably could do that too, because I can make friends so easily, making friends with guys is the easiest thing in the world. I still have to think of a way how I could give value to rich guys tho, maybe if I get good with pick up or something.