Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @Asayake Of course, that is just laziness, hard work is fundamental. Maybe it was too obvious for me, but for some they might be in this durp state where they are not proactive and not practicing with discipline.
  2. Imagine a robot being able to do groceries, cook, clean, make you´re bed. That would free up so much time. That is what I would look for in a humanoid robot. So basically anything that frees up time in physical tasks would be of most value to me and I think to others aswell, that would be great.
  3. A few things I am learning about day game. First of all, if you get rejected over and over again, it is a you problem. Now, there are a few problems I had that I discovered and have improved my day game. The first one would be the most important one, and that is volume. You need to speak loudly for people to hear you. If they can't hear you, you are not being rejected: you are simply not being heard. Sometimes I almost yell, like on the edge of talking and yelling and actually when they are far away and you almost yell, that is not weird, it is actually safe for them as you are being loud and public, instead of sneaky and private. Remember, loud feels safe, quiet is sneaky and feels unsafe to people. Another thing I did wrong for a long time was approaching way too late. You have to approach them when they are around 5 feet in front of you. Some people approach from the back or the side. I don't like that, and therefore I can't say how to do that. Yet if you approach from the front, you have to approach them early, like when they are 5 feet in front of you. Another thing would be screening. Sometimes you are rejecting people and screening them before you have even approached them, which is fine to do. Yet it can get you too much in your head, so when you are in your head, just get out of it by approaching everyone, girls, guys, it doesn't fucking matter. I do it every time I feel myself getting too much in my head about the screening process before the initial approach. Another thing that helped me a lot is telling them where to stand. Take control from the beginning. Sometimes I start off with a hook and after that telling them where to stand so they don't keep walking, setting the tone that you are the one in control. They are doing you a favor and investing in you instead of you chasing and investing in them. The last thing I would say is your energy. Literally be smiling or just make your state more positive because you are going to get rejected, and you need to remain positive despite the setbacks, which helps you build true confidence. Doing day game should make you start to feel more confident by the hour. If it is a downward spiral of self-attack, you are taking this way too seriously. We are just being social, nothing more, like talking to a neighbor. Oh yeah, and if you make weak eye contact with someone before approaching, like you were blinking, giving a half smile, or whatever, you can already tell they are probably not going to open because you fucked up before you even started. Many times I don't try to make eye contact until the approach itself, meaning when they are about 5 feet in front of me. The last thing I would say is that the easiest way to get into state, at least for me, is to rapid approach in the busiest area of your city. Think of the main shopping street in your area on a busy weekend. You can approach 10 people in one minute, guys, girls, everyone. Don't expect anything from it. Boom, you're in state within a minute or two. Then later on, you can lose that state again by becoming too serious or screening too much about who to approach. When that happens, you can get back into state within a minute by doing what I just said. It is okay to take breaks or look at you're phone for a few mins, make yourself feel comfortable at the street, it is not a race to approach as much as possible, this is only to get into state when you are out of state, sometimes taking a break helps me to get into state too as it is grounding, gets you out of desperation or validation seeking, which is basically the downward spiral of self-attack. Hope this helps someone, and if anyone also has their own advice on day game, let me know. I am happy to hear what you've got. Btw when I get rejected nowadays it is a very polite, "I am sorry I got to go somewhere, but have a great day." This is when you know you are doing well, because now they hear you, they respectfully acknowledge you and if you are very grounded, they respect you and will even reject you with way more respect. So you know you are doing great when they start to acknowledge you and when they politely reject you instead of ignoring your existence, which is probably one of the issues I listed here before.
  4. @MutedMiles oh yes, this is actually interesting as I seem to process stuff the best while walking as well, you reminded me now that you brought it up. I walked a part of the Camino de Compostela. I would recommend you to walk it, it is very beautiful, especially in the north coast of Spain.
  5. @Vitacontemplativa cool I will think about it
  6. @Joseph Maynor yes so apply everything I said above to your life purpose, not to your hobby, and then you get the gist of it.
  7. @Basman yes and I know, because I have been in relationships where it either was one sided love or no emotional depth as you say. Many people are superficial and many relationships are superficial, either based on lust or for transactional, status reasons or whatever.
  8. So I had some insight yesterday, that made me cry. Now I know this is all obvious to most of you here, but due to being brainwashed by society, I kinda forgot. So I was thinking about how truly special love is. Like think about it. For someone to fall in love with or someone to fall in love with you. I might be on a hippy emotional phase or something hahaha, but listen. To have someone love you is like having a billion dollars. Because even Bill Gates can´t buy love with his billions. Imagine being Bill Gates, do you think any woman loves this nerd solely for him? In fact, his money made him more of a nerd and made it only harder for him to actually get in touch with love. Then some stupid broke retard can have a woman who actually love him. Since when has being a nerd ever worked on being attractive to women? If men get together, we are retards, laughing and doing dumb shit. Look at football games, we are like the biggest retards together, nothing intelligent about it. But a woman would actually love that retard, while this rich nerd would never even know, never even grasp what it means to love or to be loved. I was thinking back on my first relationship, I felt like she really, really loved me, which is special, like a billion euro's can't buy that not even a trillion like Elon Musk. This is why what Owen teaches about looks and money not mattering, is because you are optimizing for lust. Optimizing for the lust of money or the lust for your body, which isn't love. Okay imagine some grandma, wanting to get laid with you, because you look pretty. This is basically what looksmaxxing is. You're trying to buy love with looks or buy love with money, which both can't do it. They only give you access and leverage to superficial relationships, not deep love. I never got sobby about love like this in years hahaha, but just appreciating the fact how special love is, made me cry and needed to share it somewhere. Maybe someone got something out of this.
  9. @Joseph Maynor if it is a hobby that is different from something being you´re life purpose or career. If you want to make the most impact on the planet, you have to take it seriously. Even if you want to touch someone deeply and effect their life positively with you´re art, that still means you become really good at doing that, which is a skill, that requires excellence. I think it is okay to be lazy with you´re hobbies, not with your life purpose or career, as that laziness will become selfish rather then selfless and being of service to others.
  10. @Ulax everyone has its own kink I guess
  11. @Joseph Maynor what do you mean? I don't understand
  12. @Ulax why are you making this sexual lol, is this some weird kink hahaha
  13. I think a good person is willing to die for something. Now this has made me respect soldiers more over the years, they are willing to die for their country. Now I wouldn't say dying for you're country is the most highest form of service. That is why we remember Jesus, who died for love, died for his mission to basically raise the awareness of humanity. Now if you are truly on your purpose, I believe you should be willing to die for it, actions over words, you can yap forever, but never do something impactful with you're life. Which I see too much on this forum, bunch of trolls and yappers. So what are you willing to die for? What are you truly willing to give your life for? What mission? And if you are not willing to die for something, but talk about spirituality, I would count you in as another zen devil hahaha, but that is my own personal opinion, not objective truth.
  14. @Natasha Tori Maru okay I was purely focused on relationship/romantic love. Not about the love for God or love for friends and family etc.
  15. @JJfromSwitzerland Yes and count yourself blessed if you have, many people will never have known that type of love.
  16. @Hojo yes you can´t earn it, this is why sometimes players can play themself and therefore never get in touch with love. You can play too much and then miss the opportunity for real love.
  17. As I am writing this I am in Kyiv. My life purpose brought me to this war zone to bring magic and smiles to the people who deserve it most. They are standing their ground for not just their country, but all of europe and the western world. Ukraine is fighting not only for its own freedom, but also as Europe’s first line of defense against Russian aggression. On the day you hear here alarms going of, shelters are found in multiple places under the city. You don't know what strength means until you visit this place for a few days and meet the people here. It is my third day of the ten days that I am staying here and already met many people. Volunteers going to the most dangerous places to rebuild homes. People here are at constant risk of losing their life, but they don't care. Almost unbothered, like true eastern Europeans, I would doubt if in western europe we would ever have so much strength during war. Life moves on, people go to the shopping mall, sit at a terrace, it is like visiting any big city. The gratitude these people have when you bring just a little entertainment to them is gonna make you cry. They really are such strong people, standing their ground, including woman who are seen as "weak" sometimes or pussy hahaha. I have seen woman here that have more balls then most men, so I will never say woman are weak ever ever ever again. Not that I said they are weak, but you get my point. May God be with Ukraine and all the beautiful people living here and with their beautiful churches, they have the most beautiful churches, you should come and see. I might do an update later this week, thank you.
  18. @LordFall money is something, definitely not everything. My intention wasn't to demonize money, but rather to share my insight into love and its unique and rare value. You can't buy a romantic partner, to make a girl fall in love with you. Sure love in the sense of selfless service is something else. I could donate money to a charity or buy a gift for a friend, but that is not the romantic love I was talking about.
  19. Update: it is almost time to go back home, tomorrow I will take the bus home as you can't fly out of the country. The things I have seen are very dualistic. Both great things, the woman are incredibly hansome hahaha, people are unbothered and just keep living life. It is almost like visiting any other city. The people are much more present in the moment due to just surviving day by day. Appreciating the little things and being grateful. Complaining feels so entitled after you have come here. Also it is not just a poor country as sometimes you imagine poverty with war, but there has been ferraris, prosches, maybachs, I have seen almost every luxurious brand. Just like any other city. Also a lot of people are smiling and laughing, war really makes you live day by day. Just like any other city. Now the darker side is that the russians even in big cities are still sending missles. You hear the air raid alarm going off multiple times a day. Everywhere you walk, you see people missing legs, I saw a guy who had stitches from his elbow to his shoulder and some Metal skeleton to keep his arm functioning. It is truely sad how many people get wounded, there are many deaths, but even many more wounded by the war. In the time I was hear I have heard 2 missles both at night. You never know if it is gonna hit your home. The people I met are very ordinairy people, just like meeting anyone from Europe. Yet when you talk to them you remember how the war hurts them. A guy wanted to travel to Amsterdam, where I am from, but said he couldn't as of age restriction for males from 25 to 60 to leave the country. Just something I take for granted, the ability to travel, is just gone. Another person I talked to his house got bombed as he was living at the front lines of the country. He had to flee to Kyiv and his woman and child are at a camp. At these moments you feel hopeless, you want to help them, but you can't. He told me, he doesn't want to be here, he wants to go back home. He wasn't angry, he was hurt, he lost a place that meant allot to him. I have never seen someone with so much pain. I can't even imagine what it is like to lose your job, your home, to need to have your childeren and his woman be sleeping at a camp. It is unfair and it wasn't his fault. This is the dark side of the war. On the main square there are flags with photos of all the soldiers that died. I would recommend you to visit this place, bring some light to this dark place and support Ukraine. Thank you.
  20. Money is so important, but besides money. Why are you here? Are you here to touch peoples heart? are you here to live your full potential? I hope you are alive for more then to make a living. I hope that within what your doing there is something that is touching you, something that sparks you and others. This is why a star becomes a star, because they shine, why can't you be a star? You don't have to be a singer to be a star, you don't have to perform anything, but somewhere in you, there is a star that wants to shine and that part of you is what will heal your life and others! From my heart I wish you read this message and something deeper gets touched inside you, this is not about skill, this is not about performance, this is not about anything but you. To live fully, to experience life in its depth and not just the superficial side of life that is only about money and status. YES don't ignore basic needs, but never praise the rich or praise money, status and looks, because in the praise of the worldly you forget the reason why your here, a spiritual mission far beyond superficial stuff. And then if you live with such purpose you hear people saying daily to you "you made my day" "you put a smile on my face" when you shine others can shine too. Haters will hate, but in your grave you wouldn't care about any hater, but about all the opportunities you didn't take. I am feeling inspired to share this message, there might be one person that needed to hear this message today. God bless.
  21. @Basman if only I was that good lol
  22. @glassfire I’m sorry things have been so hard for you in Ukraine. God bless.
  23. War is in the hands of people in power, one men could end this war, Putin, but aslong as the people in power are hungry for more, I don't see war ending soon. What does give me faith in humanity is the strength of the people here. As the saying goes "good times create weak men, weak men create bad times, bad times create strong men" this is very much true and you can see it in this place so well, the bad times really only made them stronger.
  24. Meaning emerges when you are willing to risk something for a cause greater than yourself. When things are easy, comfortable, low-stakes, how is that meaningful at all? High stakes, high risks, being able to die for real for something, that is meaningful. Don't you think it is meaningful for a soldier protecting their country? That man is willing to die for something, which drives a tremendous amount of purpose, doesn't mean you need to be a soldier, but courage is so important. Now you don't have to fake being courageous, you can be scared doing it, but doing things that are actually high risk, high stake, but not just degenerate like gambling all you're money, but more about making a statement, being willing to take a stance even when you get backlash, being willing to get you're whole reputation ruined, just to stand for something. That could mean you never get a job again, never get work again, because of the stand you're making. That is one example of high risk. Everything that comes easy in life, everyone already has, but to stand out is to take a risk no one else is willing to take, with the possibility that you could even die following this. Be a soldier for your own purpose, not just someone who takes small risks, but someone who is willing to lose it all. What is the chance for a soldier going to war and dying? Very high. Yet they still go and protect their borders, you have to respect the courage of these men and also realise how little risk you take compared to these men. What have you risked this year? What meaningful thing have you done this year? What were you willing to stand for with your whole life? We cannot be afraid to die, we should be able to live a meaningful life and risk everything for it, not for you, but for others, that is what being selfless at the highest level means.