Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,098
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @Leo Gura I am not accusing you, I am talking more about the general spiritual gurus who are famous, like Mooiji But what is power then? Because I have the power to move my legs, arms, do things etc. basically have free will to do whatever. What about God? Is God completly powerless and has to just let everything exist, no free will? It is late here so I can't think straight, but this is in the trend of what I am asking.
  2. @Leo Gura but then why not say, I am an organism that needs to survive and at my essence we are all one, God, that would be way more accurate then what they are selling.
  3. I know openers are a bit bs, but I think still fun to share your best opener. My favorite opener is "You look like a terrible partner" and do it with a big smile, most funny is when she has earplugs in and with great excitement you ask her to put her earpots off to then end up saying this line. Gets a laugh most of the time. Now what is yours.
  4. @Verdesbird yes and they present themself to be more then human, which is true in essence, we all God, but also we are humans with almost no power compared to Gods infinite power
  5. @Atb210201 yes but none of these people proof their power have we ever seen someone walk on water? Fly through the air? Even make a cup of tea float? We read about it, but never seen any human do it and these are very small powers compared to what God should be actually capable of.
  6. @Atb210201 yes, you try to pretend you have powers that you don't possess. We are not much more powerful then an ant. Imagine how redicilous it would be if an ant said all these things, that is how I look at humans saying these things right now.
  7. @Valach it is just a one day thing, I am not gonna do this everyday
  8. I don't listen to these normally, but came across this one today and I find it really nice background music when you work on something.
  9. Kanye West, literally almost any song of Kanye West makes me have some higher God complex then I already had, he is a gemini just like me, so maybe that is why I go really good on his music, I saw him live here in the Netherlands aswell, I don't agree with his Nazi bullshit, but his music is top tier if you ask me, I don't know any other rapper with so much swag.
  10. @mmKay what voodoo magic have you done on her
  11. @Joseph Maynor I try to stay away from complimenting girls too much, if she has something colourful on, I will just say "that is the most colourful outfit I have seen all day" it isn't really a compliment altho you could interpret it that way, more like an easy observation to start the conversation from.
  12. @Inliytened1 It is sometimes hard to connect to stage orange girls for me. I naturally vibe more with like artistic girls. I saw a girl who was completly dressed with colourful clothes on and in my mind I thought like "she understands me" and I approached her and we were really on a more similar vibe, was also easy to close. With stage orange girls I don't know you have to have some luxury dickhead looking vibe to you and talk more like an asshole probably. Someone like Clav the looksmaxxer would do great as he is stupid, good looking, superficial and a dickhead and that is what resonates more with orange girls, superficical bullshit around status.
  13. @Inliytened1 I don't know like woman can be very open minded. Most girls talk about zodiac signs or maybe the dutch girls are just more green and open minded to this stuff then a stage orange society. It is hard for me to tell, because I come from Amsterdam which is very stage green and much more open to stuff like this. I told my first ex when I was 18 that "I don't exist, Olaf doesn't exist as you know it" I was in a very spiritual phase back then. She had a spiritual experience from that, crying and it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. But at the end she broke up with me, because I was too spiritual. Hahaha.
  14. @Sugarcoat spiritual performance: acting like a God and calling it enlightenment. (basically most gurus on planet earth)
  15. the most fucked up thing was that most of my spiritual awakening came from Bentinho Massaro I had a very spiritual experience listening to his audio and now I come to realise he was just running a sex cult. What is my life.
  16. @Inliytened1 depends who it is, in Bentinho's case they truely believed his sex was healing them.
  17. an opener I came up with in the moment "you are my midget bestie"
  18. @Leo Gura that is the most spiritual playboy thing I have heard, besides the "magic penis, fucking you to enlightenment" thing
  19. @Inliytened1 I am gonna try it on a 10 or 9
  20. @Spiral yes, some girl was doing an endless shit test how I was "scary" but she was flirting at the same time. I tried to exagurate her statement and everything, but I honestly just got annoyed by her. So I let the wingmen do the set and close and I just walked away, because it was just getting annoying. She later appologised to my wingmen for being rude to me and wanted us to come meet them later that night.
  21. @Leo Gura I am gonna try the opener and let you know if I got knocked out or not