Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. The biggest hurdle has been for me normalising something that isn´t normally done. It isn´t common for people to talk to others, even saying hi, good day, or give a simple compliment, this is not normal for people in big cities like Amsterdam. I would almost say smaller cities or villages are much more social. I was visiting a smaller city and talked to this elderly woman for 30 mins a few days ago and she said hi to every person that came by. Then she told me `I don´t care if they don´t say hi back, that is also okay` I loved that mindset, she was a confident talkative lady hehe and I think that like, why isn´t that normal? We are so conditioned to not be social, like even having a small talk with someone seems very rare for people. We are all so busy with our own life, the only genuine place of socialising might be around night time where you go to a club or something, but even there I rarely see guys approach or they are just drunk and approach in this drunk state. It is literally so niche what I do, that sometimes it can feel like you're the only weirdo doing this. Which makes you get more in your head of course. I think that is the path when you are doing something on a higher level. If you want to evolve, you will realise how little evolved most people are. You will realise the group think where it should be "normal" that no one talks to no one and minds their own business, which is so depressing. I am being vunerable here, these are my honest thoughts and this is how I have been feeling. On the other side, there is 0 competition, because no one is talking to others, NO ONE is talking to others, it is literally depressing, but true. I am a bit sad for the world, I feel a bit of a calling to help people become social again, as this is also where allot of our issues are, we are socially isolated, and have little empathy, we are no longer social creatures like in tribes where we used to dance and sing and have connection with eachother, now it is your friends and family against the rest of the world, which is so isolating. Why can't we all be a bit more social? Why do I have to be the only weirdo approaching others and making small talk? Why isn't this learned in high school? Why are we conditioned to be so focused on ourselves instead of bringing value to others? These are some really deep questions I am thinking about now, this goes much deeper then just PUA, this is like programming of our minds by society. Is it to make us feel insecure and compensate with other means? Like makeup, working out, alcohol etc? To make money? Is it a plan to make us feel insecure? So many questions. I just had to share this, this has been weighing heavy on my heart for a bit. on a side note I have been lucky lately to find my tribe of like minded idiots who I go approach with and making me feel more normal, thanks to Owens free tour <3
  2. @Natasha Tori Maru yes so you say they observe theorise classify. Meaning they are missing both connecting as well as questioning. What would you say especially about connect? I think both me and some other guys might be a bit confused about that.
  3. @Natasha Tori Maru `The relational problem to knowing failure: ` you mentioned for example woman to not be understood by mechanisms and I agree that we men can be too logical and analytical about things. A little bit autistic so to say. What would you suggest to be a clearer way for understanding besides pure logic?
  4. So here is a daily report, we must have approached 50 girls that night, I barely remember anything that happend as I was in flow state with 0 thoughts in my head. Main thing I remember was singing Karaoke and making everyone jump. Now I have no voice left lol. This is my daily report, thought valuable to share, these. they are only the longer meaningful interactions that I remember, because I have approached atleast 50 girls, at the end of the night I knew everyone even all the guys lol, but it all is a vague memory. Attractive Black woman, like she was a 9 for sure, she was really hot and I appreciate how kind she was, I approached her and I felt my vibe being intimidated by her, so I completly switched gears to providing value/aka high vibe, showing the karaoke bar and selling to her how amazing it was, she was with her gay bestie and another girl. Then we left and later in the karaoke bar I talked in her ear and I told her she should go to the front, then she said she is waiting for her number, then I went perform and saw her looking at me like she saw a rockstar lol or maybe that is my own narcissistic interpetation. Two germans with the IoIs, these girls were funny, we started talking about their country and language, how we learn german in school but they don't learn dutch, that is so rude, lol. I made some playful accusations. Also I did a bit of push pull with my body language, eventually I saw the one german girl wanting to go inside, so I reengaged her and from there it started to bloom. I think that the other girl noticed that the girl started having IOI's because she dragged her away at the end, my wingmen still tried to get her number lol. When I got more in state I noticed both girls leaning towards me, that german girl touching me so I could literally feel that I was in state, even more then my wingmen. The germans who were smoking weed, I gave them a lighter and they were standing still, I think the best approach was with girls already standing still. All my approaches were indirect, I never did direct approaches, which was kinda good, but also it sometimes lead nowhere, like just socialising, when it should have been much more sexual or something, it is easier when you do this with a girl alone then in a two set, which is a bit harder and most girls are in two sets I guess. Atleast when you go outside where I approached, we didn't really went in a club. I think I am getting more practice with girls and I notice that when I am making it more dramatic like "no you must be lying", or "What the hell is that" or sus or so, like the balance is to be opiniated or an accusation, but still remain friendly and light, when you get too opiniated that can also get you further from having a friendly vibe. Too friendly and you are just an agreeable nice guy, yawn. The blonde girls that were from Groningen, these were the first girls that we had a longer convo with I am not writing all of this down in order lol, because this is the beginning of the night. And mainly my wingmen carried them, for me it was my first longer set so I was a bit stuck in my head when talking to them, also because I was intimidated by their beauty, they were really pretty, but also quite friendly which was kinda mindblowing to me. They were a big group of 8 or something The south african ladies, these girls were with allot of personality, in a positive way, they had something to them, most girls were just a bit boring to talk to at times, but also you got to carry the party, sometimes I was talking to pretty girls, but they were adding so little to the convo, that my natural energy was like, leave, this is boring. I left the conversation after some time, because I wasn't attracted to any of them, while my wingmen said I should have used them for social proof later, which we could have done, I guess. The girls in the row eating fries, it was so funny this girl seemed so in tune with me more than almost any girl I saw that night and yet I felt like she was with her boyfriend or something I dabbed up the guys she was with and it was a funny thing. I should have figured out the situation, because if it wasn't for the guys she was with, I would have definitely atleast got to kiss her, she was lighting up from talking to me. The girls at the cafe, wasn't too crazy, just some chit chat about dancing and preparing to go to bigger clubs and some other bullshit, honestly was a bit boring so I left after 5 mins. the vibe girls, so I saw a video where Owen said to girls "are you a vibe?" so I wanted to try that out and these girls really were proving themself to me that they were a vibe, it needs a bit of nuance, because I was involving my wingmen and he said to me "they don't like karoake so I don't know if they are a vibe", it kinda killed the vibe. I think without him saying that it would have worked better, as they were really trying to convince me that they were a vibe. Total conversations lasted like 15 mins to 10 mins or so. Besides that had much shorter less significant interactions which were positive, but those I don't feel of much importance to share. I might also post my night out tomorrow, I will just reply to this post with my second night out, first time doing night game seriously in a while, I mainly do daygame. But night game is so fun, so much more fun honestly, sadly you can't really find the right girls there tho.
  5. @Joseph Maynor yes tonight I went out and felt that nothing really mattered what I said, my energy was just positive. I even told a girl "You look depressed" because she did, then she smiled and said thank you sincerly. HAHAHA she thought I was making a compliment, because my vibe was so positive. So energy is very important. I think why I wrote this down, is that sometimes you get stuck after you stopped them and then don't know what to say, so just talk. Like you stop them like "YOOO you seem Swedish" and then they respond a bit and in the beginning you sometimes freeze and don't have anything to say, so then it is best to just talk whatever.
  6. @LordFall oh yeah I heard that saying before, never looked into it.
  7. The easiest way to get into a social mood is just approaching a ton which means to attack. Playing defense won´t work, you have to be active and attack in life. If anything we learned from this fucking World championship in football was that Spain won, not because they scored so many times, but because they kept playing offense instead of defense. They kept trying to score. So the same I feel works in socialising. When you keep approaching you get into flow, you get out of your head and you literally see someone and boom, go for it. Instead of seeing someone and taking 10.000 hours before you know if you should talk or not and then she is already way too far. You have to fight yourself out of these excuses. Especially during day game, you see some girl that looks attractive, you go, you approach and that is all you do, you want to have as little time between seeing someone and approaching them. You have to almost fight yourself from getting lazy and finding excuses not to approach, see the opportunity right in front of you and go for it. Go go go! All gass no break.
  8. @LordFallI am Harry fucking Potter, jezus christ and any other God complex I could think of. All of them!
  9. I had the craziest night of my life!! but I am not gonna talk about it, hehe A magician never reveals its secrets.
  10. @LordFall yeah energy matters allot, when you feel out of flow state it kinda sucks. I think the intention should just be to chat and to get into flow state rather than to get a girlfriend. Like if you chat to get into flow state, you are gonna have fun and anyways if it then works out or not feels of little importance. Too much pressure on getting a number or getting a relationship or getting laid or whatever isn´t healthy. I think today I realised that when I was out approaching that I am literally like `oh cute girl, okay go` and then just directly approaching to get into state and 10 mins in the conversation you can be reminding yourself of like, oh yeah I could ask for a number of course. The less of a big deal it is, the better I think. If it is really a big deal, then it doesn´t work well. Even to chat should probably be not a big deal, like okay, girl, I want to talk to girl, go. I don´t think more should be going on in your head.
  11. I am thinking about whether I have approach anxiety or if I have the wrong or too strong of an intention. For example, as a warm-up, I talk to some guys and don't really have approach anxiety. Then I am tricking my brain by approaching a woman in between what are supposed to be my warm-up sets. When I do that, I am more logical and come off as a bit more asexual, lol, but I am also not having almost any approach anxiety when doing it that way. That's compared to having this idea that I'm going to approach her and it's going to lead to something more, yada yada. I am putting it on a pedestal, like something must come out of it. Being outcome-focused is one thing, but it's more about intention. The intention is to have a longer conversation leading to something potentially more. Like, imagine opening someone with the intention of them becoming your next partner. That is kind of fucked up. It's probably coming off way too strong. So I'm thinking that maybe it's my intention more so than the approach anxiety. Meaning that my intention creates this pedestalisation, which leads to being nervous.
  12. @Inliytened1 I think woman sleep with you, because they have 0 understanding of what you say, just like I have no clue what you are saying lol
  13. @Inliytened1 it sounds like your suggesting rape. What the hell are you talking about man. Hahaha
  14. @hundreth Yes I felt like dropping the magic too or doing it casually, I am a magician so it is anyways what I do, but I will still probably use it for groups especially groups of girls that are sitting at a bar or cafe. My vibe is really getting there and I might eventually drop all magic, but for now I might not be there yet. Thank you for sharing.
  15. @Inliytened1 I can't take you seriously after all you said lol
  16. Okay I finally had my breakthrough in day game, holy fucking shit, can I curse on here? I went out with my wingmen and we killed it, murdered it, slaughtered it. Everything. All I was trying to do is just approach as much as possible and have a fun time, also challenging my wing to take action. I am gonna give you my daily report here, but this was from 2 hours, meaning this was only 2 hours, we went balls to the wall. If you ever consider day game, do it with a wing! Should have done this way earlier. He got two numbers of a 9 and an 8, I feel like a proud brother. Here is my daily report: Today I went to Utrecht, to meet my wingman, from Amersfoort. We had a good talk about approaching. First of all about magic etc. He said it would be a little difficult more during the day with magic, which is true. Then he talked and learned me his technique, which basically was to approach with hand towards her belly, standing in front of her. Then stop her, give her a compliment and after that an assumption, meaning "you seem like an intelligent person" or "you seem a bit extroverted" whatever. Just two after another or something. Anyways after enough talking we took action and we nailed it! So before I even met my wingman I warmed up a little bit, by saying hi to people asking for a place to eat. Then when we set down I tried to stop some people for a magic trick, they didn´t stop. So we went upstairs, there my wingman said, approach those girls working there. So I showed them a magic trick. I had this really good line "I need to practice my magic, you don´t have to pay me" which is an assumption they have from time to time. They really loved it and we had a little conversation after that. We went further and I tried to stop some walking people but got rejected. Then I decided to try out his approach. Now I might not really remember everything clearly, because we approached too many people. I approached someone, gave them a compliment and they walked away saying thank you, because I didn´t stop them with the hand. Then I told my wingman to approach a girl on the right who was smoking and standing still, that went quite well. I tried to go two girls sitting down and approached them, I did some magic for them, then I went to the toilet and introduced my wingman, later on my wingman told me that probably I should have kept talking and staying for a bit longer, because after I left the other girl wasn´t occupied, which makes sense. That was our first longer conversation, lasted around 10 mins, we walked further and started approaching more people, we walked mainly the main street aswell as the streets surrounding it. Very busy with many girls. In the beginning I was approaching a little more than my wingman, so I forced him to approach a bit more and at the end he was approaching more then I was. I walked through a small street, then we went to the church to rest a little bit and eventually walked further where I told him to approach a girl on the bridge and he seemed to open well, so I started to open another group sitting down, two girls sitting down, so we both were approaching him on the bridge and me some girls further sitting down, I did some magic for them and we had an allright vibe, I invited my wingman to join the conversation, it lasted like 8 mins and we both didn´t really had the courage to ask for a number yet, although I felt our vibe becoming much more in flow then before. We could more easily speak, but later on we get way more in flow. So we kept walking there are probably many more girls we approached that I simply can´t remember. But anyways we went to a street where some people were walking, I saw a girl on the left who I approached, I did a good hard stop with the hand and I gave her a ccompliment and asked where she is from etc. We had like a good little talk and I never went for the close, shit. Anyways, then we walked further and on the left of the shopping street I saw a beautiful girl, I was like, my wingman left, go! So he did and he kept talking forever hahaha, so I just started approaching some people on a square much further. He walked like 15 mins later back, I wanted to give him a high five, but that wasn´t smart as she could see it so I gave him a box instead. He killed it and got her number. She told him she doesn´t get approached ever, which is funny because she is really beautiful. Anyways, we kept going, now we both were in flow, then he approached two girls on a bike, so I kept walking and approached a big group of 7 girls who were sitting at the terrace, to perform some magic. I did do some magic for them and told them again that it was for practice. Then in the middle of the trick my wingman called where I was, but it wasn´t really disturbing. I think it went really well, although they were quite young so I didn´t wanted to risk it, after a 2 min convo when my wingman came, we both left and went walking around, we sat down for a little bit somewhere and then I saw a girl with red hair and red dress, I really liked how she looked so I approached her, with a hard stop and compliment, then asking for her name and we had a nice conversation. She really was feeling my vibe and I was standing not with my body fully faced to her, which I saw one of the instructors do. We talked about many things, I just kept yapping and the funny thing was that I was so much in flow, it wasn´t hard to yap, I didn´t let much moments for silence and I was focused on the vibe and emotion. This was my first time asking for a number after 10 mins, but she told me she had a boyfriend. I gave her a hand thanked her and moved on. My wingman said that conversation went really well, so that was good. Next up I saw some blonde girls sitting down at a terrace, so I showed them a trick. The funny thing was that the vibe was there from the beginning and just as my wingman said, I didn´t even had to do the trick, because the vibe was really there. So I did the trick super casually, then introduced my wingman and by far this conversation went the best for me, I started to be allot more charismatic, I saw the blonde girl wanting my attention and looking my way, she lived in Houston and went on vacation in Utrecht, but she is dutch. They both were dutch, I was calling them out for drinking coca cola on a terrace and making jokes about america, I asked her to talk in english and we both talked in english for fun. We were talking about cowboys and it was just a cool conversation. They were really enjoying the conversation aswell and I asked the blonde girl for her number, but she had a boyfriend, I didn´t feel rejected at all, we laughed and made some jokes and walked away feeling high, atleast me, my wingman was feeling a bit worse I think. Maybe I should have included him more. Then my wingman also told me I should have talked with the other girl more, because I was too focused on the hot blonde girl hahaha, which was true. I forgot literally all the rejections, because in between all these conversations there were woman who I approached that rejected me. I don´t even remember them. After this everything feels a bit more vague as I was getting tired aswell as the flow state was kind of wearing off. I did approach a woman who was eating fries, I said how is it? then we had a bit of conversation, she kinda looked concerned to me on her face so we talked a bit, but after 2 mins I decided she wasn't feeling comfortable or something so I went away. Next up inside the mall. I approached a few people sitting down, got rejected, but my wingman and I had much fun, he told me that he got harshly rejected by a 6, so I helped him feel a bit better and talking positivity into him. We walked around a bit further and then I saw him already talking to another girl so I did my own thing, I approached a couple of girls, but got rejected and then we both were a bit tired after all the heat and warmth. There might be more girls that I approached, definitely many more girls that I got rejected from who I didn't remember, but we had a good run. My wingman had 2 solid numbers of an 8 and a 9 and I had 0 numbers, but very long conversations and really more good flow then I ever had before, atleast during day game, I have had better night game. So biggest breakthroughs for me were the way to stop girls, secondly how important state and flow is and how being together helps you so much as you can challenge eachother, also when I see him do an approach, I am like, I can do that too and then I start to approach so you battle eachother in a good way, also when I say left, go. It works so well, for example one time my wingman said, go left, girl on phone. I got rejected as she was on the phone, although I got her to stop for a minute and I wouldn't have approached someone calling on the phone before, so he pushed me to go further, which was good and I pushed him aswell, we both had a big breakthrough. Also I realised magic works really well in bars and magic isn't really so necessary, just casually maybe still do it, but you don't have to do it almost, your energy is what matters, your state and vibe and boosting eachothers state, does wonders. I constantly was trying to get my wingman in a good state with talking positivity into him and my wingman also challenged me with approach, left or right. So together we go really well. It is funny, because you lose eachother constantly during game and then later find eachother back. Everytime my wingman approached it gave me extra motivation to don't be a bitch and approach myself. Also when you talk with eachother, which I did endlessly, just talk talk talk, then you get into a social state and it is much easier to open from there. To conclude: KILLER day! Day game is 10x easier with a wing! (the right wing) and we hammered for 2 hours and after that got tired lol. But we nailed it and what Owen says is very true, approach, don't have excuse making momentum, see opportunity either for yourself or your wing. Literally at the end we were seeing opportunity everywhere. When the beginning is rough. So how was today? 1000 out of 10 as Owen would say it, fuck the rejections, I don't even remember them literally, it were too many, but nobody cares.
  17. at the end of the day we are all stupid monkeys
  18. @Zenterus I didn´t know we had a Jesus on the forum
  19. I feel like I am in a boys locker room
  20. Lets all be respectful to each other, otherwise I will close or delete this topic
  21. @Joseph Maynor I have been approached by woman a few times and none of them were attractive to me.
  22. @manuel bon yes you don´t have to answer the question directly, I would just sit with it, maybe for even a month or longer, sit with the question and then decide your one path and keep going until you succeed at it. Like either I die or I make it happen. Maybe sounds extreme, but that is sometimes necessary and mean what you say, keeping your word, not for other people, but for yourself. The thing about success is that it starts off with beginner's luck, then goes down to the valley of despair, and that is when people give up. When things get stagnant and hard, only those who push through that period will end up succeeding, which might be another month another year or a few more years. That is why I say either I die or I succeed, because the time frame doesn´t matter, all that matters is that I succeed.