Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. btw guys, if any of you are so fixed on the outcome, I promise you, you will not become good at this, you will give up within 2 weeks if not sooner. You are not gonna be a millionaire in 2 weeks either, remember that.
  2. @something_else It is because you aren't the first one, it gets kinda annoying. Yes I have had 3 relationships in the past. Also because of approaching back in the day.
  3. @aurum yes, although it helps to have someone help you in this, like a friend or wingmen, they could maybe more easily be like, OOOHHH you are looking for that girl. For example, I realised he liked library girls, I don't know if he would have come to that conclusion himself.
  4. @something_else yes, but my results aren't crazy, because also 100 sounds big to you, but I am just getting started. I could kiss a 7, but I don't want to drop my standards. I have pretty high standards, which makes all of you be like "did you fuck yet?!?" like first of all, I am not looking for sex, I am looking for a relationship. Secondly, you think you would be good in basketball in a month? Probably not. So don't expect the same in game, I am just sharing my journey.
  5. @Valach what are you talking about?
  6. @Joseph Maynor yes agreed, you don't learn social skills on social media, it happens in real life with real people, it isn't even comparable. Having social skills and then dming girls is a different story. Actually go out and then dm girls afterwards, you will have the best opening lines coming out of your flow state.
  7. Okay, I am getting clearer on this. I literally feel like I am on the edge of something big here. I was making approaches, and I got to experience these bad streaks. Now, don't get me wrong, they are nowhere near as bad as when I was just beginning and girls were telling me to fuck off, lol. They are still polite and everything most of the time, but what happens is that when I am not having a "good" day, meaning my energy is off, which happens, and should be expected, I start feeling this pressure or tension, like, I AM GOING TO APPROACH. I am not fully present in the moment, I am thinking about the approach I am about to do. Then I approach almost preparing myself for the interaction instead of letting it be organic, free-flowing, and authentic. I was watching Jeff with his channel `Presence in the Void`, and Jeff really described well how you get stifled in your body. Your muscles tense up, almost as if they're preparing you for battle. It's like you're getting ready to jump off a cliff or something. Of course, that energy is horrible to approach someone with. So he talks about first becoming aware of that build-up, that tension in the body, then becoming 10% less tense and acting like you're stoned. It was funny, I tried that today. In my head, I was singing a Dutch stoner song, which made me feel a bit stoned. I acted a bit like I was stoned, I tried to become 10% less tense and stay aware of the tension in the body, and I noticed an improvement in my approaches. Yet I don't have enough data to say, "That's it. This is all there is to it." Also, by pure magic, Owen is coming to my city Amsterdam this weekend, just as I am getting into all of this social stuff. So who knows, I might go to his free tour just to see him in person and learn. But anyway, I was listening to him, and I realized that I am taking an introverted approach and maybe an extroverted approach with massive amounts of approaching in short periods of time is needed for momentum, instead of taking breaks in between to come back to yourself as introverts naturally feel the need or want to do so.
  8. @Joseph Maynor the idea that they are not attracted to you doesn't even come up in my mind, that sounds more like an inner issue you should heal or literally becoming more attractive by being more confident (aka approach more)
  9. Okay so I have gotten rid of the tension much more and the way I warm up now is very different. I used to pressure myself towards getting more confident and approach many, which is a big leap from 0, but actually I was setting the bar too high. What I am doing now is releasing all pressure and just say hi to people and make conversation with people. Like today I went out and of course I am in flow state, because of last weekend. but I got to talk to some students about why they were wearing certain hats, I talked to some intresting female store owner about their store and how specially it was designed inside, I talked to 2 girls if they knew anything to do in the city and talking about the city, I made some comment about people with an VR glasses and blind sticks, I asked a girl in the train which way the train goes to, which is actually funny, because I got instant social proof, the other girl in the train kept looking at me the whole ride, being intrested in me. HAHAHA train game might be a real thing. LOL. I asked someone about some tower in the city, approached a few more people, and also made some comment about someone eating an onion lol, like basically socialising with everyone and 0 pressure on myself, which made me open with such calm vibe, it felt very normal and grounded too. It isn´t too many people like maybe 15 approaches of both guys and girls in total, but that was also kind of the point, to not put pressure on myself and only socialise when you naturally feel that desire or impulse to do so. Now when you are with your wingmen, you can put pressure on eachother what might be different, but alone if I put too much pressure on myself I get all tensed up, so I am learning to release how `effective` I am and just chat up people normally. I did during the weekend, but I was alone today. The only rule I have is to just say Hi, goodday to many people I said atleast to 40 people Hi, so from there you naturally want to talk to others aswell. Now because I am in social state, when I go out with my wingmen tomorrow, I think I will crush it, because I am remaining social state and with my wing I will actually approach many girls, just as last weekend where I approached atleast 100 girls. It is crazy how much better I do with a wingman, maybe because it helps me to feel dominant, when I am trying to help him too and I am not just doing it for myself alone, its a kind of selfless thing, act of service. Unless you are the wingmen who only tries to take from the other, which is not me.
  10. Try to not ask questions while talking, make assumptions, and with what information you get from those assumptions talk and tell a story, you will notice she starts to respond and eventually asks questions to you, which way you want to have it, instead of asking questions to her. Now she is showing interest instead of you showing interest into her. It is hard to do, because you are so used to ask questions, but it is a great thing to do in conversations. For example `you seem like you are from portugal` then she says `no I am from italy` then you can talk a story about italy and eventually she will start asking questions to you. Then you got her hooked. I have practiced this for a bit and the responses are great.
  11. btw a good way to tell a story and make her ask questions is to have your story and right before a certain plot happens, you don't say it, but you make her curious, wanting to ask you a question. For example "I was on vacation to Barcelona and...... (long story).... anyways next day something crazy happend, it still makes me laugh " Then if she gets the bait she will be like "what happend??" and now you got her asking you questions and you can even delay the story a bit for some extra tension.
  12. @LordFall I am an INFP even tho I have been pushing my social life to the limit, so I am probably more in an extroverted state at the moment, but I could easily go back to not socialising at all and be all introverted and stuff, I even get drained at some point especially during day game, where I will go in state after around an hour, then I will be in state for like 2 hours and then it crashes and I don't want to talk to anyone anymore hahaha
  13. Girls I am curious about what do you want in a relationship, especially as a more high conscious girls. I know all the stereotypes of marriage and kids, but besides all of that, what are things you would want in a relationship?
  14. So what I feel makes me speak more endlessly is being free to express yourself. The freedom to express yourself, or giving yourself permission to express yourself. This also has a lot to do with high status and low status. If you feel you are low status, you feel like you don't have the freedom to speak. Like, imagine you are a billionaire. You talk however the hell you want because you have the freedom to do so. Permission happens by feeling like you are alpha. When you feel like you are controlled by someone else, by a job, a manager, other people, then there are things you can and cannot say, and you have to filter yourself. Or another one would be a friend group where something is "cool" and something is not "cool." Well, fuck, that is your boundary of expression. We can only talk about this, but not about that. That is filtered form of expression. And now, in our mind, we have a million more filters. An example would be the filter of what your parents will think. What if people you know hear you? What if you say something that was supposed to be a secret? What if you say something dumb? What if you ruin your reputation? What if you speak freely and get into a fight? ALL of this is going on in your head before you speak. And then all you can get out is, "Hello, my name is Olaf." HAHAHAHA. What the fuck is that? That's like all you could EVER possibly say? Of course not. Yet you have such high standards for yourself about what is a "good sentence" or an "inappropriate" or "wrong" sentence. What if you just speak, no matter what people think? Imagine you were talking to yourself on the top of a mountain. You would be able to talk to yourself for hours. Yet when faced with people, all of that doesn't come out. So being unfiltered is having minimal or zero filter between your thoughts and speaking them. You are not preparing what you say. You say things without preparation. You speak and might be surprised by your words afterwards. I catch myself being like, "I really said that? Wow." Like, in a good way, not like shame or anything. Just like, wow, I am getting more unfiltered. And society is so, so, so filtered. Like, one wrong thing said and they all get upset, as society is a bit autistic, including me, so everything is taken LITERALLY LOGICALLY. Yet words don't mean that much. Most of communication is subcommunication. This is why energy is more important than the right line. Right line with bad energy will always fail. Right energy with the wrong line will win in the end. So that's why I don't even care so much about what I say. I can talk about cow's milk for half an hour and it doesn't matter, because energy is more important than words. At least in socializing. Not when you are talking about money or running a business, but when it comes down to socializing. Now, what I noticed is that if you are low vibe, meaning low in energy, boring and you talk a lot, people kind of zone out. When you talk a lot but your energy is super passionate, a free range of expression, high vibe, light, fun, emotional, not heavy or logical, then people get drawn to it like moths to a flame. This is why you can have zero success, then hit flow state and get all of this success, not because your words or pickup lines got better, but because your subcommunication improved massively. If you disagree, feel free. This is how I see it and experience it in my own life.
  15. @Yimpa or start barking hehe
  16. @Natasha Tori Maru yeah an example would be I approached this girl today and I said "I love your trousers, you look quite creative... let me guess your an artist" she wasn't an artist, but we both got to the conclusion that she had an artsy vibe with her glitter make up and it made for a more fun interaction then all these interview questions. If she starts showing interest aswell, then I might ask more open-ended questions. But as a general rule for myself right now, I don't want to be the first to ask questions.
  17. I would say with me and most guys who are starting is that they ask too many questions, leading towards showing way too much interest. Like imagine someone asking "what do you do for work?" and then "oh you work in this city?" and then "how is it to live here?" that is kind of the loop of questions most people that begin get stuck in and the girl gets bored as hell and feels like you are investing in her. Instead she should be investing into you, so asking one question probably won't do harm, but these loops of endless questions is just very high-interest as well as boring. If you can ask one or no questions at all and mainly tell a story from whatever she has given you like with your nurse example. Then it can get into a really good flow where she eventually will ask questions and show interest into you. If you go directly to qualifying questions the assumption is that you have already shown enough attraction and that could work if she is physically attracted to you, but if we are not basing it on physical attraction, then the attraction has to be build first with stories or as mystery does it with magic.
  18. @VioleGrace don´t take it too literally that you spend 10 mins making assumptions. But I mean replace a question with an assumption. Example: "are you from spain?" to an assumption "you look like you are from spain... let me guess you are a Spanish tap dancer" then she will correct you and whatever she answers you can tell a story about. So instead of only make assumptions, maybe the better term would be, replace a question with an assumption.
  19. @Joseph Maynor try it out and see for yourself
  20. @LordFall yes I was out for 4 days this week, I am really starting to get better at it. I am learning some stuff I will share on here too.
  21. While my wingmen is now on a date with a 9 who I pushed him to approached, I am having extra motivation to go out. Like now it feels like anything is possible and there is 0 competition. He told me that girl said to him she never got approached, probably because everyone is too intimidated to go up and approach, but this is an example of what can happen when you just go anyways. I could have been sitting on a date with her if I approached first, so now my mind is blown and literally is like, why the fuck do I sit at home? Lets go out and approach. Some motivation for you guys too, what the fuck are you doing at home watching Netflix for? Go out and have fun.
  22. btw this song helps me get into state https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJYjbDnyx-o&list=RDgJYjbDnyx-o&start_radio=1
  23. @Natasha Tori Maru intresting, I will try it out today
  24. Okay so one of the biggest shift for me today was to keep talking. Like I saw a girl and at first she was a bit uncomfortable, but I said don´t look so worried, nothing is gonna happen or something and laughed and kept talking. Like keep talking is not just about being a radio host, but more about not letting too many quiet moments fall in the first few minutes and taking action instead of passivity. Atleast I feel that works well in day game, during the night you can jump up and down and twerk like a monkey without saying any words lol. So another girl today I felt kinda her wanting to stop or leave or move and being tiny bit uncomfortable, but I just kept talking without caring too much about what I say, but trying to slow her down with my energy, being calm, which worked great and actually she started looking a bit mesmerised in my eyes. So I don´t put too much emphasis on the beginning what I say, but more that I keep talking not rushing, but just keep yapping while focusing on the energy, basically my mouth is yapping and my energy is calming her down.