Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @LordFall on what porn site are you hahahahahahaha
  2. @oOo by male dominated, I mean many males, not that the "males" dominate the forum, atleast that wasn't my intention.
  3. @Joseph Maynor I like that saying of "a ball that has momentum moves forward with less effort" I will have to sleep on that, is is an interesting idea.
  4. @ZenSwift yes you will have days that you are more social, right now the beginning of the weekend I am the least in state and at the end I am the most in state. So even when you don't feel social, it helps to push through, because the next day you will be social as the momentum carries over through the days. Adding value is basically being generous; generosity is a selfless act and such a strong frame to come from, because you are only there to truely give, not to get. Or as Leo would say something like God gets the most pussy. The only problem is that a nice guy will hear this and then what he will do is buy her drinks and help her carry bags, which is something else as saying "this is cool, you should go there" which is basically implying no need for outcome, you buying a drink is like asking her to fuck with you for 5 euro's, that is how she sees it. I asked a pretty girl if she liked to be approached, she said "no, because they are all trying to fuck with me" that is the problem with nice guys, they do generous stuff for a selfish agenda to have sex and she instantly picks up on this. Or in other words have no need for outcome. The paradox is that you should still be closing even without a need for outcome.
  5. @Zenterus yes I have changed my game a bit more towards first getting into state by just approaching a bunch of girls that I am not per say interested in and when I feel I am in state going for the girls I am actually want to talk longer with and are interested in. Basically what owen teaches, which is, at the beginning of the night/day approach all at the end burn it to the ground. So that is what I am changing. Also I am no longer counting how many woman I speak to as it is a waste of energy and a distraction, also it is not fun and not focused on the goal. The goal isn't a certain amount of girls approached, but how many girls you closed. Maybe I should get a tattoo like gary vee - "always be closing" lol.
  6. @Joshe it is basically self-image: if you are insecure and see yourself as low value, someone not responding means you got rejected. When you belief you are the shit, someone not responding can mean anything, you might even turn it around and think they are playing hard to get. That is why it is hard to help insecure people, because they think everything is showing them that they are not wanted and loved, everything is a rejection. Even a joke would be taken out of context and used to make them feel lower about themself. Basically RAS, selective focus towards things that will make you think more shitty about yourself.
  7. @Natasha Tori Maru yes the only issue would be when you would be such in a masculine energy that you would never be able to let it go with him. Or you look at your men and you think "bitch I am more a men then you" hahaha but that might be more a problem on his side lol
  8. @KosmicGeng what crazy people are haunting you? hehe sounds like you have an ex stalking you
  9. @KosmicGeng sorry but you write really long paragraphs hahaha I don't have the time or energy right now to read them
  10. @Natasha Tori Maru you might naturally have more masculine energy as you said, probably also the reason why you are drawn to a forum which is kinda male dominated hahaha yeah there is more feminism in the western world and woman taking on more masculine roles, which I am not completly against, but sometimes it does make me wonder if woman can feel feminine with a men after all of that, which isn't really the biggest issue in the world, but still a potential issue.
  11. @Natasha Tori Maru Also an interesting question could be. How much do you feel you had to be in your more masculine energy, perhaps because of a lack of masculine men around you? I am not saying that it is the case, but just a question to also consider with what you wrote.
  12. @Natasha Tori Maru but you have to admit you are quite a unique woman, hahaha
  13. @Natasha Tori Maru I am not talking about controlling woman, I am not talking about push pull. Push pull is mainly for the first few minutes when talking to a girl, not in a relationship, which is fine for attracting woman you meet in real life. But you have to admit that you want a men to lead, like unless you are very masculine in your energy, a feminine woman desires a leader, a calm to her chaos, which is also the idea of guy that is grounded, he is in control of himself and has the strength to lead instead of being a follower.
  14. @something_else a boss pays your salary, you don't voluntarily take their lead. A women decides every moment if she wants to be lead by you or not, she can go and have sex with another guy any moment and the funny thing is, when you are not in lead and she is leading, then she probably is already having sex with another guy right now who she does desire. Where did I say you can't listen to her? I am not saying to not consider different points of views, but you don't bend and fold and let go of control. You can be in control while considering other perspectives. I am a performer so I am very aware of what happens when you let go of control of a crowd, you know what happens? Chaos, disaster and someone will actually take over your show (heckler). I have seen the exact same happen in relationships.
  15. And the funny thing is that women are always complaining "why are men not leading? ", they literally hate your guts for following her. It is both for you and her. Most people are reactive, both guys and girls, very few are actually leading and grounded. You want to irritate a woman, ask her "where are we gonna eat tonight? What restaurant? What should I eat on the menu?".
  16. @something_else it is not abusive it is being a leader, I am not the one promoting to control girls like andrew tate, infact that is unattractive to woman, if you are always controlling and jealous like Andrew Tate. I am talking about controlling the conversation, which is leading instead of following, following orders is the beta male fantasy. Like the beta male dreams to be a dog with a chain and the woman giving him orders, you know like those kinky things lol.
  17. @LordFall being in control isn't the same as controlling. Good suggestions can be considered, but only when you are ready, on your terms. For example: she says "lets go there!" you can say "it is a good idea, maybe for later, lets first do this". The problem with most guys is they suck up, not because they want to, but because they want something from her, which is typical nice guy behavior. You are making a gesture of kindness in order to get something in return. The joke is that even when you are genuinely kind they still assume you are a nice guy most of the time, who just does nice things to get laid. Doesn't mean be an asshole, just be a leader. Even when you ask her "what way are you walking?" and she says "that way" you say "okay lets walk this way" you are still taking the lead, always.
  18. I think one of the biggest things that is stopping guys is that they are afraid to step into a leadership position. If anything I have learned this year is to lead men, leading men is a hard skill, because you have to level up yourself. Yet you can grow much quicker if your intention is to lead, because now you aren't only trying to help yourself out, but you are trying to help all the men out. I lead people I have never met before, that I don't get anything from in return. Yet that help me to become a better leader, even think about this forum, I am probably one of the few here who is contributing a ton of value by my posts, I gain a little bit from being here, but ultimately I am doing this to share knowledge that other men (or woman) could use. Knowledge that is from direct experience of my own life. The opposite side I see too much not only on this forum, but in real life aswell, is this idea of bringing eachother down. This is not a leader, a leader never tries to bring people down, maybe clairify, but not lead people feeling bad about themself. Sure positive feedback, but not critisism, that is insecurity. A leader should push guys out of their comfort zone, make them take action, keep them accountable, literally even talk about their feelings. Many times I go sit down with a guy I am helping and asking "how are you feeling now?" and "what will make you feel better?" almost no one asks these questions to guys as it is not "normal" to talk about your feelings, when it is the most important thing. If you are feeling bad, good luck making positive things happen in your life. Feeling good is more important than just grinding and hustling and endlessly taking action. Don't get me wrong, it should be a combo of the two, action and feeling good. And the idea of less for them is more for me, is a scarcity perspective. I like to look at life the other way, more for them is more for me, it is more joy, more energy and motivation, more leadership skills, more knowledge even, because you learn from helping others more than doing things yourself. Ego is trying to do everything yourself, it is not meant to be that way, surely you should avoid wrong company, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't rely on others, there are plenty good people out there that you should lead, don't even look at the top dogs, look at guys with potential, those are easily accessible and you will be suprised how much you can do and also find people who are already good leaders so you can learn how to lead. I don't belief you are a real men unless you are trying to build others up, the only time I feel it is necessary to bring someone down is when they do loads of harm to a big group, like Bentinho Massaro, that is the only time I feel that it is actually responsible to take them down, but besides that there is no reason to bring people down, it will not make yourself feel good anyways and therefor good things won't happen to you.
  19. woman want to chase. As much as you can show interest and show your desire, ultimately what she wants is not to have someone that is interested in her, she wants someone that she is interested in, which is the person that she can't get. For example, experiment with giving a girl a compliment and walking away, you will see how girls will fucking love you for it. Like that is exactly what they want. The guy that they can't get, that walks away, that is about to leave, not only woman, men do this too even lol. I even heard the rapper Blueface say something one time, he said, with girls you can never let them have you, as soon as you fall in love that is where it goes wrong. Now that is kinda extreme but from a pua perspective that makes sense, because the easiest way to turn a woman off is displaying too much interest. It is never hot and hotter hahaha it is hot and cold, disqualifying yourself, asking qualifying questions, qualifying her, all of this is just the same thing, it is basically never showing that you are fully interested, never showing your interest fully and making her sell herself and you being the "buyer". You can say that is fucked up, I just want to be myself, I don't want them to chase me, but if you don't do this there are only 2 scenario's. Number 1 you will be seen as a platonic or gay friend. Number 2 you will be seen as "soooo sweet, sooo niceee!!" as they would say, but in reality they see you as a low-value beta male (aka you are more interested in her than she is in you). And will only keep you around for validation, entertainment, or money (aka use you instead of being attracted). So if that is what you want, you can go and forget about making her chase you, but ultimately there is no escaping the mechanisms of nature, if you like it or not, there is no escaping the reality, even when you look back at an organic relationship, you will always realise that it was you being in abundance. For example my first relationship back in high school I saw that girl first as a friend and I was flirting with another girl who also was intrested in me. That is exactly the same PUA mechanism, but then organically, with social proof and me not being super interested in her.
  20. @Lyubov It's all compensation, compensation for the lack of internal confidence, if you derive your confidence from looks, you have 0 understanding what real confidence is, wait till your 40, pff you gonna have a real bad time. You are basically being a beta male trying to dove yourself up just like girls trying to make themself look cute and pretty before they go out. Your hair is a bit messy; omg you might start crying, who messed it up? Here is a tissue.
  21. @Lyubov looks work duhhh. I am just saying I am not playing that game, neither am I interested in that. I am not optimizing looks to get laid, I am building on game that is done by Mystery and Owen who don't have "coping" mechanisms, they have real solid game, look at Owen infield footage, I have his hot seat at home, it is undeniable that looks aren't everything. You can play the looks game, the money game or you can build upon the real game. I don't want men to become looksmaxers and will never stand for that in my life, I wouldn't be suprised if in 2050 guys will start wearing make up to improve their looks and become girls themself.
  22. @Lyubov I don't play the looks game, the only attention I put on looks is to amplify the vibe, which is swagger clothes and jewlery etc. Be in flow state, which is inner game and then from there you still have to know what you are doing. Cavicular has no game whatsoever and only uses his looks, which to me is just awful to even listen to, I can't even understand how he can go up and say such autistic things like he hasn't been social for a single day in his life. Then he went to Europe and was surprised that these girls were not down for him, just because it works in America doesn't mean it works here lol. Aura/swag/self esteem all comes from getting into flow state which is part of game, Owen is all about this. Then the other dating coaches teach more technical shit, which is useful to combine with it.
  23. @Lyubov you sound like you are leading with looks rather than with game. There is something to being in state by being social, that is what I do all the time, but then you talking about looks and how in the first seconds you will know if she wants to fuck you, which is again leading with looks, you basically agreeing with looksmaxing over using game. If looks is your way to go, then I don´t feel we have a constructive discussion here, if you are open to see that game-flow state-frame can work, then we can have a productive conversation: otherwise you have to talk to cavicular on how to do looksmaxing. I don´t support that idea.