Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,109 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Olaf
-
@Emerald I have never heard the term non-white person before, either black or dark skin, but non-white sounds a bit off I don't know, maybe its me
-
@Sugarcoat I don't understand what this has to do with this context of this thread
-
@PsychedelicEagle Like most people I know here, I don't ask people for their income, but at times they tell me or it comes up somehow.
-
Olaf replied to Monster Energy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Monster Energy congrats man! Doing the Lord's work! -
@felixk_priv thats good, just get stared, good luck
-
@Lyubov do you plan on moving to a place temporarily or what is your plan? For me I can understand to practice maybe some game to go there, but ultimately it would be a temporary thing for me, not really a place I would stay permanently, but I don't know what you are looking for.
-
@Emerald the thing is this: imagine you are a billionaire; you think differently about the world, about yourself, about everything, therefor a billionaire in a body of a poor guy, will become rich in no time. Now the same is with guys, if a guy has a strong identity of being very attractive, he thinks he is attractive, he operates in the world from the point of view that he is very attractive and everything relates to him being very attractive. What happens if he gets in a body of an "unattractive" guy, he would be successful with woman quite fast. Now the problem with authenticity is this: if you ask a poor person to be authenic, he will remain poor, because that is who he is, he hasn't learned the skill to become rich. Same with an unattractive guy being authentic around woman: he will behave in unattractive ways by being authentic. If you "are" attractive or "are" rich, dropping all tactics won't matter, because your authentic self is already attractive and rich. This idea that someone naturally is attractive by being authentic is like saying to a poor person: just be rich by being authentic, aka telling them that no work is required whatsoever: just talk and be authentic, thats all there is to it. That being said, it doesn't mean that authenticity is bad in its totality it is just not the end-all, be-all that social media promotes, like Julienhimself or other letting-go coaches that promote this online as the only thing.
-
@Rafael Thundercat have you ever had a relationship? And in that relationship have you ever let the woman take the lead? Because if you did, you would know it leads to disaster for both yourself and her. Imagine being in a forest, a bear comes towards you, will you go to the girl and ask her "what should we do?" I am not talking about autistically repeating a script without discernment, I am talking about leading and not being a suck up nice guy.
-
@PsychedelicEagle they say average salary in Amsterdam is 4.6k honestly barely anyone here makes over 3k working a job, maybe we have some very high paying jobs that make the average allot higher, but I would say on average people make between 2k to 3k not to forget most people work only 3 to 4 days a week here, so it probably is even less then what I mentioned.
-
@oOo there are people making youtube videos for 10 years with 5 views per video, they don't want to win. Consistency and putting in the reps are overestimated: of course it is better than nothing at all, but you also have to be done with doing the same stuff a thousand times and not going any further. Or as Einstein would say "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
-
@Ima Freeman I would say support them, help them, be selfless. I look in a friend for someone who is positive and encourages me and pushes me to be better. But honestly, many guys are not worth being friends with, not because you don't "get" something from it, more because it is depleting to give and not be returned the favor again and again. Like at some point you got to draw lines with people. I would say I don't want to be friends with 99.9999% of the people. Even my friends that I have right now I am not like too close with them per say, I call them twice a week or so, we just mainly do stuff together, which is honestly a more mature way of friendship, being productive. If you become too close you might start pulling each other down or keeping each other low, which is a real thing, be careful. This is not something only they do to you: you will start doing it to them as the comfort zone of the friendship is to remain as you are instead of to grow.
-
@Lyubov I know a guy who went to colombia and he said he had 75% chance to get laid that day, here in Amsterdam he gets laid once every 4 nights out, he is a bit of a weirdo, but it was funny to hear. I think moving to Colombia for sex is kinda useless, anyways I am not really doing PUA to get laid, more to find a partner, so that is why I would go somewhere more close to my home. I like to go to the busiest place, closest to where I live, if you have to move countries it feels a bit much, also your not able to build a relationship from there, unless one of you wants to immigrate. So just ask yourself what place in my country (or state if you live in the USA) gets the most traffic? Or ask ChatGPT what is the best or busiest place in your country/state. Other places I heard are cities in Poland and London, London is so busy it got 9 million people or something.
-
@felixk_priv Hi brother, good you are wanting to approach, I would say for myself a wingmen helped a ton, like difference between night and day, of course you got to be able to do it on your own aswell, but I would say if you are starting get a wingmen in your city. You can even ask him to push you, I don´t need to be pushed in conversations much, but I do push my wingmen to approach as I am the one approaching more, then my wingmen most of the time. For me the first 10 woman would be more of a warm up then actually seriously having a convo. Some people can just be cold blooded and jump in straight away, which can happen occasionally to me when I am in flow or something, but most of the time I need to warm up and just give a girl a compliment and walk away OR talk to her a little bit for 2 mins, but not a set I am trying to close. So if I would do 10 I would do 10 as a warm up first, don´t care how the conversation goes and then 10 `actual` approaches where you are wanting to make it go somewhere, that is much more realistic. Ultimately there is no how to approach, it takes balls and courage to go out on the field and take action. So if you read all of this and still approached nobody, of course then this information is useless. Also don´t be hard on yourself when you are making mistakes or doing it `wrong` it is a slow learning curve and it is better to take fast and messy action then to try to do everything perfectly or as they say `fuck around and find out`, you kinda got to be willing to be rejected and make mistakes, that is part of the game.
-
I went all in this weekend, I did both day and night game and I have lost count of how many girls I have approached but definitely above 100. These are the things I learned. 1. day game and night game are very different, woman are at night together or with a guy or guys, so you have to approach 2 sets or bigger sets also the energy is much more outgoing and fun. During the day you can more easily find one girl without friends, which makes you have a more intimate conversation. The energy is a bit more normal during the day compared to at night where you can go fucking nuts. 2. don't ask questions in the beginning, you are tempted to ask questions, but rather keep those for later. It is kind of like being an entertainer, you entertain them and lead them, doesn't mean be a clown, but just be self amused and when they feel attraction they will show interest either by touch, asking questions or other IOI's and then asking open ended questions makes sense. 3. Be social all the time, I talked to all the girls at night, but also all the guys, at some point I was on the stage at karaoke, making everyone jump, screaming my heart out through the mic and having more fun then ever. So don't get stuck on just girls, talk to guys aswell, motivate them, make them have a good time, but also don't hang too long with them, you want to keep approaching woman. During the day keep saying hi to people, give people a box, I like to do a push-up in the middle of the street, stuff like that to keep you in state, never completly stop interacting with people, always make conversation, even when it is very small. 4. When intimidated, give value. Think of how you can give value rather then take value, you might have an intimidating set, but if you think of how you can add value at night that might mean fun and during the day that might be your presence or something more substantial. Generousity is huge, giving someone a compliment can make someones day. So whenever stuck in your head, be selfless, give, be generous, that will get you out of your head when it matters most, like when you approach that 9 or 10 5. stop rejecting yourself, aslong as she has not given you a hard no, you have time to practice to talk to a woman, so instead of leaving and rejecting yourself, stay in the conversation and open your mouth, better to say something stupid then to walk away saying nothing at all. This is especially harder during the day where people are on the move and you feel like you freeze up and reject yourself. 6. During the day give a hard stop, meaning commit to the stop, strong vocal projection, hand in front of them, go all in. Not like high energy as you do when going out, because that is making people confused. 7. Focus mainly on interacting with as many people as you can, remaining social state, looking for the win in every interaction to build winner effect, at night have a ton of fun, during the day relax and more chill vibe, but still able to do a hard stop and get someones attention and interest. 8. Your value isn't the same, it is moment to moment, at one moment you could be the top alpha guy having a 9 or 10 be interested into you, another moment you could get rejected by a 5, so what is your worth? It is whatever you believe it is, I woke up and my thought was "I deserve every single girl in the world" this was my natural thought, because no one else is approaching, I literally look at a guy with a girlfriend and think to myself, he doesn't even deserve it, he hasn't gone out and done the approaches, I even feel the urge to just go and out play him, but that is a petty egoic game I am not gonna play. 9. Seeing my wingmen get in state was eye-opening: you could see his eyes got wider, he saw opportunity and went for it, boom boom, the energy rises up and you feel it is like you can finally see. Your not looking with eyes of fear anymore, oh what if I get rejected or whatever. You get kinda fearless way more bold energy, aswell as like a weight has been lifted. Very intresting to see that in someone else then myself as I know how it feels to be in flow state, but never seen someone else be in it. I notice myself to get in state with bigger sets of 4 or 5 girls or a girl on the phone, some "difficult" set like that. 10. Lastly I would say what Owen says, an alpha men doesn't focus on only getting dates or sex, an alpha men leads men. Which is very true, I have pushed my brothers to the limit this weekend and got them both in state. I even had a new guy who never approached before and got to make him approach girls 10 times which was a real win for him and he was so grateful. So help out, again going back to generosity, but also alpha state, which is to help others, same thing as I am doing here, I am sharing knowledge I rarely reply on this forum, because you either have consumers or creators, I am a creator, I am an action taker, I like to contribute value instead of absorbing it, that is why I kinda got to hate any theory even when what I write her all sounds quite like theory lol. Anyways those were 10 things I learned this weekend, there are some value nuggets in these texts, so you might want to read it again.
-
@Zenterus yes I think you can explain it better then I can do. That is what I was talking about.
-
We can be busy, we can work hard, we can even try to work smart. But there is only one question that is important. Are you trying to win? It is not about how many reps you got in, how smart you have worked, it is about your desire to win. Whatever increases that desire to win, is actually much more important than hard and smart work, because now you are acting from desire instead of hoping for the best by putting in reps. If your life depended upon your success, would you win? of course, but your life isn't much different if you win or not. The stakes are too low, you are too safe, your life is too comfortable as a failure, it would be better to have no money, no house, no one to help you out, then the comfortable position you are in now. Atleast you would have REAL desire to win at that place, you would feel you would have to win or you would die. Hunger is underestimated, this is why I believe Grant Cardone became a billionaire from nothing, because of his hunger.
-
@Emerald tactics are temporary guidances until they are internalised and can be dropped. Authentically being yourself isn't always the solution, it is a mix of authenticity and being relatable. I remember being my authentic self for the first time in the club a few years ago and got so much attention and people being drawn to me, but also I was saying some really unrelatable and potentially unintended offending them, alienating people. So a balance is needed, both with tactics, being relatable and then dropping it all and being authentic.
-
@LordFall relax, I have my own type of woman I fall for, everyone has their type I don't judge
-
@Ulax its a sad day for the bdsm girl homies lol
-
@Ulax well those don't sound like my type of girl, I feel repelled even thinking about girls that go to BDSM events, if that is someone's type, have fun.
-
@Emerald I am not that autistic
-
@Emerald no hahaha
-
@LordFall bro these girls are some prostitutes or something very close to it, definitely something crazy, because no normal girl will put this online. What the hell is the point?
-
@Emerald Its okay you can be honest. I think for me I don't really use this as a technique (performance), but have internalised this at this point naturally. Yet a nice guy to just "be himself" is him carrying women's baggage for 2 blocks hahaha so this thread is a bit of pushback on the nice guys who haven't internalised this yet. I am not "performing" this frame anymore, but in the beginning it might feel performance-wise, until it becomes how you communicate.
-
@LordFall I think I am okay but thanks hahaha
