Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @Emerald I think @LordFall would be very glad to hear this, he has been talking about social circle game the whole time hahaha
  2. @Emerald yes I think that could be good, I have gone out on a date once with a girl that some friends of me set me up with, but she was like 18 and literally mentally not completly okay hahaha my friends did me wrong. But it makes sense, because she is comfortable you are not 100% a stranger, compared to someone on the street.
  3. @Joseph Maynor It also feels kinda creepy to be her friend to then a month later be like, BTW you want to go on a date? Like you are not being honest with your intent
  4. @Emerald yes I think the initial meeting isn't that intresting either hahaha, but I guess you have to find a place to meet someone and actually it leading somewhere. I don't know being friends with someone for a long time till it leads somewhere can also feel a bit like a waste of time you know. Like you will end up being friends with 10 girls and then you have no time for anything else in your life. Just because it is the ideal way to meet a men for her. Like some middle ground would be ideal I think.
  5. @Joseph Maynor thats what I am trying to get lol
  6. @Emerald its funny because I do approaching mainly to find a girlfirend, I think maybe the stereotype of pick up for the sake of sex has become true in a womans mind and maybe they are being labeled immediately as fuck boys. I guess getting a friendship with someone could work in a similar space as where I would go to, but then the question is if it will not just become purely platonic, sometimes it is harder to get out of the friend zone, especially for men.
  7. @Yimpa don't laugh hahaha I am curious
  8. @Emerald so basically, you feel you need to be friends with someone first before anything else developping? And therefor cold approach is a big no-no for you?
  9. So again approached a bit, I didn´t have such a good weekend, I was sick for a few days aswell so that effected my overall energy and wanting to socialise etc. Despite that I learned my strengths and weaknesses this weekend, my strength is my ability to get into state and approach a ton. From all my wingmen I am almost always the one who approached the most. My wingmen even says like I am hawk looking for its prey hahaha so that is both bad and good. Good in the sense that you can get into flow etc. Bad because you focus on momentum, flow, authenticity and less on really technical shit. Another mistake is that I push my wingmen sometimes a bit too obviously for the woman to notice at times and rush myself a bit too much, like fast walking/no chill relaxed walking around, probably nerves or some shit. Atleast I am taking fucking action, like fuck, I am ahead of most guys who only comment on this and never approach. I feel that I need to work on technique, the guy who is most focused on technique is doing the longest conversations and is closing the most numbers. Where as I am in flow much more then him most of the time, but my game is quite inner game, I need the outer game a bit more when approaching. We had a new guy and actually the guy who is most theoretical was able to give him good things to practice and I pushed him both in flow and in sets, so we make a great team to accelerate a newbie very quickly. We pushed him to approach 30 woman and he did really really well he even closed a number today. I think theory is what I should work on, this whole idea that it only is inner game might be true for night game, but during the day you need more structure I believe, especially as when they get disinterested, they can easily walk away and the odds are against you, because they have things to do. Next weekend will be better, but we did our best. Last thing I would say was today I was walking back to the train station and I wasn't focused on girls anymore and didn't want to talk to a single person anymore, because I was done with socialising after doing if it for hours. All of a sudden all the woman started looking at me, it wasn't just me noticing it, the other guys said they were all looking at me too, so I wasn't making this shit up. Very strange.
  10. @TheGod we all are in the same boat with having difficulty to find a good partner lol
  11. so that is what my dog sitter has been doing with my dog all the time hehe
  12. @TheGod first of all respect. Secondly, this is kinda true, yet at the same time you are a man, aren't you supposed to be more masculine then feminine? Like imagine you talked to a girl and she was super masculine, would you feel she is being her real self? Ultimately when you will have a girlfriend you will be the masculine and she the more feminine and together you make a great team. Some people don't belief that you should be masculine or feminine and rather remain in some asexual, nondual, non-binary state of being and be celibate for the rest of your life. That could be the thing you want to do, I just don't feel drawn to do that personally and I think many men don't. The only problem you probably have with your masculinity right now is that you don't have a female next to you, if you had a relationship at some point with a girl, your masculinity would bring out her femininity and it would be a beautiful dance between the two of you.
  13. @Monster Energy I would say woman are just more indirect or subtle then men, when men have a problem, they take the more aggressive direct route, which is just a different approach not more or less evil then the other. Men do so much evil shit, it is crazy, we kill more then any woman do, because we are just more practical and cold-blooded/logical. Which is why many men turn into psychos, narcissists etc. Woman just don't take that active direct route so quickly, they do, but not as much, they are more likely to hold a resentment forever, but that doesn't mean she will kill you with a knife.
  14. @Leo Gura yeah, because if you would be very feminine, you wouldn't care so much about all this dry logical bullshit we care about hahaha
  15. I just wanted to express my thoughts on what I would look for in a woman, as we already covered so much about what women are looking for in men. First of all I would say that a girl going to a bar or club is 99% of the time it is a turnoff for me, for a long term relationship, like if I find you in a club or bar I probably won't want to date you seriously. If a girl is dressed in a very sexual way, trying to get sexual attention, that is of course a turnoff, like first of all I would be ashamed to introduce you to my family and secondly why would you be wearing that? For what purpose? Then if she is fake, like fake tits, ass, lip fillers etc. like how can I even relate to you like your a real person when half of your body is fake? Same with make up, if they wear too much make up like their face is a brown pancake and then her neck is white as snow, like that is just awful. if she is too young I am not even interested in a conversation, because why would I want to talk to a 19-year-old? What life experience do you have that is interesting to talk about? Another one, if a girl has no personality at all, even tho she looks the part, she has 0 personality, what the hell are we doing? Talking about chips bags and mosquitoes? Like there needs to be some depth and personality to you. Last big turn off would be a girl that is loud, screaming and has a very very masculine personality, like sure everyone is a bit masculine, but if it gets too much I feel like I am talking to a dude. Okay so those were my turn offs, what I look for is probably a girl that isn't too easy, like maybe you need to take her out a few times, convince her a few times, she isn't someone to just jump in and go for it, she takes her time, which is actually a level of self-respect, which I appreciate. If she isn't complaining too much, like if she is always loudmouthed and complaining, that is like a negative thing in my life, I want positivity in my life and feel drawn to woman who are positive. Being kind and generous as a woman is very attractive. Actually, wisdom is very sexy, like if a girl has learned from her lessons, pfff that is attractive, instead of a girl that might fall for the same toxic relationship over and over again. Like personally, I think my type is a bit festival type of girl, very expressive in her way of expressing herself, I don't know I just realised that when I was walking around that it seems that those are the girls I fall for. Also when I was on a festival I was like, I didn't know there were so many attractive girls in the world at the same place. Okay now I am just dragging it lol. Lastly I would say a girl who is not so stuck in a box, like a bit of a free bird, if you are too much stuck in some political party or you dress exactly like your friends, too much belonging to some group, like you basically have nothing original to you, that is not what I want. I want someone who is original in their ideas, in how they express themself and having the "balls" to be different and free, probably because I am quite different and free myself from the mainstream. Now I know this might be controversial, but this forum is all about honesty, so I thought, why not share honestly what my type is, your type might and probably is completly different so don't see this as some ultimate way to screen woman or like labeling this as what YOUR type should be, you might dislike everything I like and like everything I dislike, everyone has their own type. Just wanted to share this somewhere. I feel already you guys are gonna hate on all of this, but fuck it. If I get too much hate I might delete the post.
  16. @Lyubov honestly a safer country, but with incredibly good looking woman is the European version of brazil, Spain! Spanish girls can be super attractive, even here I approach attractive girls in Netherlands and when I ask where they come from they say Spain many times, so Spain should definitely be on your list. More Eastern or central European places have beautiful woman aswell, I think Slovenia and Austria these countries have some beautiful woman. I went to Vienna for a few days, very beautiful girls.
  17. @LordFall it is not like a woman always chooses to go out and cheat, she just happened to meet a really attractive man, and the vibe is there and the alcohol is kicking in, she is having fun, next minute you know it she is kissing that guy and only afterwards remembers her boyfriend. No need to be jealous or controlling: just be aware of what is going on. It is almost as if she can't help herself, the whole environment is designed for her to cheat, so I am not blaming woman on this per say, just be aware. Some woman even are aware of this so they go together to drag each other's friends away when they see they are getting horny talking to a guy.
  18. @Ulax Yes Spanish girls can be really attractive
  19. Okay so one of the biggest mistakes you can make as a men is letting women use you. It doesn´t mean to never be generous or just give nothing at all to her.This is all about frame, are you sucking up to her frame or is she sucking up to your frame. Even when it is like `I want you to be my boyfriend` just say no, NO. Why? Because you shouldn't go for any handouts: you decide when you are going to be in a relationship, you decide when you are gonna buy something for her, you decide when you are gonna do something or change something for her. Surprise her instead of following her and letting her take the lead. This is about being a leader and the number one thing of being a leader is to not be a FOLLOWER. Don't follow orders, as soon as you follow her orders, you are into her frame and you are being used. EVEN if you have sex with her, you would STILL have 0 power in the relationship, you are basically getting used. So whatever she suggests, just say no, "lets do this!!!" No. "Lets go there!!" NO. "Lets kiss!!" NO. NO NO NO!! The only guy that has control is the one who can say no and only does things on his terms.
  20. @something_else you have allot of confidence that your girl won´t do this hahaha bro Owen will come allong, take your girl and she will do an RAS flip on you, thinking about all the horrible things about you in a matter of minutes. You have to talk to some real players: then the stories will shock you what woman will do, especially at night with a bit of fun and alcohol in the mix. It is truly shocking. Your only lucky that there are quite few really good players out there.
  21. @something_else If a player comes down there, a real one, your girl will forget about you in 2 seconds. That is for sure. She will kiss the guy, tongue down her throat, and not even remember she had a boyfriend. Happens all the time.
  22. @BlessedLion yes and therefor the lack of your ability to get a different girl than her, will make you act in desperate ways, put her on a pedestal, which will make her disrespect you and use you, just like they use the guy at the bar to get a drink or some rich guy to buy her a nice trip to Italy in some great hotel. My wingmen who was calling a 10 from a cold approach yesterday, she literally had Gucci bags etc. all in the background and she got gifted a luxurious hotel room as she was sent out of her home a few days prior or something. Probably some rich guy paid for her hotel and all the gifts she gets when she doesn't even have sex with these rich guys. Living life on easy mode by using the beta rich guys. Of course a 7 will not have the same ability as a 10 to just get stuff for free all the time, but she still will use a beta guy, maybe not a rich one.
  23. @BlessedLion it is more like, if your girl goes out every month or week, then I won´t control her, I will just not be with her in the first place. I don´t think controlling is so much the issue here, you don´t have to control someone who naturally doesn´t resonate with going out, getting drunk and partying. Controlling is trying to change someone, why change someone? If you don't like what she does, you don't resonate with her and find someone who you do resonate with. Controlling is unattractive anyways, just like jealousy.
  24. @Ulax sounds like an American girl
  25. @Sugarcoat Its okay, I just didn't understand, I was confused reading it