Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @LordFall I am getting better at hooking I notice humor and talking about them instead of a random subject helps to hook and getting longer conversations, aswell as trying to avoid building rapport and not asking many questions in the first few mins, but I am not there yet at getting very good at closing, still got a lot to learn
  2. yes its just bullshit, went out anyway and approached 20 girls, that was also kinda my point, just go even when nervous and I think it helped to express it on here a bit
  3. @LordFall yes its kinda annoying, because I know I need to apply more theory if I want my game to go to the next level, but it just ruins my flow so much
  4. I am working on some theory, but I notice I get too stuck in my head when focusing on it, I tested the theory out and it worked well, but then I spend too much time procrastinating on approaches and get all in my head. It is easy for me to get into flow state and approach a ton, it is hard for me to focus on theory and approach, not get stuck in my head. How do you combine this? My wingmen said I should focus on theory before approaching and keep it in the back of my mind instead of heavy focus on it during practice, I don't know, what do you guys think?
  5. @LordFall You remind me of my early 20 year old self, now I might have become old and grumpy hahaha Great my post brought some inspiration. I think a castle isn´t that bad either, I wouldn´t complain about having a castle in my life.
  6. @LordFall I think you just got to listen to your gut, I felt in my gut that something was wrong the first day, so just listen to that. Gut feeling is huge: I will never doubt it again. The other week I was sitting down somewhere during the day, some guy 10 meters away from me, I could feel in my gut some negative intentions from him, I could feel it in my gut, and I knew he would come towards me. Then I was right and he approached me and I stood up and left, I listened to my gut feeling, there was no logical reason to go away, but my gut feeling was RUN! who knows, this random guy might could have killed me or stab me, even if it doesn't sound logical, still listen to your gut feeling it never disappoints. I am quite spiritual so I am used to doing things that seem irrational to normal people.
  7. @Zenterus omg you made me feel happy about being single. I have one crazy ex that I was scared that she would fucking kill me, not even a joke. Even had some room with stuff about her dead husband she married that she didn't want to talk about and she hided her real name, like literally psycho yelling bitch. These girls will make your heart rate go through the roof like no other, thats why they call them baddies, they are bad for you hahaha not all woman are like this tho
  8. @felixk_priv Honestly I just don't give a shit anymore, I just hate the waiting the same amount as she texts. I just never double text thats my only rule, but many times when I see she responded I just directly text, because I don't want to put her so much on a pedestal that I will consciously spend 2 hours waiting before sending a message. Many times when you respond directly they also start to text more quickly so that is what I do, I used to wait hours, but I feel there is no point to it.
  9. @Emerald I agree that there are many spiritual bullshiters on this forum, that is why I never open a topic in the spiritual niche on this forum, because you just get nonduality psychos argue everything as unimportant and the only important thing is that everything is one. Aka spirtiual bullshiters or spiritual bypassing, ignoring everything worldly. I appreciate you saying what you find attractive in a men, but also we will give our opinion on that. I think I am attractive, but I still have many nice guy stupid habits, every guy does this, they open the conversation and ask all the stupid questions, I do this too and it is so hard to unlearn, so many mistakes that are able to be avoided. Actually 90% of what I am working on around game right now is talking allot with many girls and trying to ask no questions in the first 2 mins, speaking loudly and being able to free flow more without letting the nerves make you end a conversation prematurely. Also if I can joke in the beginning of the conversation, I already know I am doing very well.
  10. @Emerald if you become so unattractive, it might become a full circle moment hahaha Leo always talks about full circle moments where too much in one direction you will end up in the opposite direction. Like becoming so unspiritual that you might realise everything is spiritual. But this is some deep spiritual stuff that is off topic. I believe every men can get laid, but they need just some tips, some don't as they are naturals, they always had this in them, no explaining is necessary for them. Those natural guys are probably most attractive to most woman, because they both have the right behavior aswell as being authentic. Now the thing is that not everyone is like that. It is one thing to be social, but even now I at times get freaked out talking to some baddie, let alone some guy who is very unattractive and is full of approach anxiety, then he gets the balls to approach and he gets told "FUCK OFF" hahaha he needs 3 years of therapy and allot of balls to keep going. Being social is the solution, but it is not an easy thing 90% of men have never even approached a woman. Let alone do it consistently. Ultimately the guy seduces the woman, not the other way around, there are 20 guys ready to have sex with just a random girl, but you can't say the same for a guy. For a guy to get a woman he has to do more then just putting on some make up, not just to get laid, also to get a relationship. And remember when you are authentic from a place of being a creep, you are now just an authentic creep, that is not really progression lol. I feel working on self development only makes you less attractive as most people don't resonate with self development, woman barely resonate with that, most of them resonate with just some secure home life with a steady job. Not some entrepreneur being super nerdy about spirituality, health, wealth, relationships etc.
  11. @Emerald thats not true, guys can't just casually hook up with a girl, like a girl casually hooks up with a guy, but I am not even talking about pick up, like building a relationship, you know how many guys would spend money on a girl or do all kinds of nice guy bullshit to get the girl and it is just so ineffective, nice guys don't finnish last, they never finnish, because fundamentally their way of getting a girl for a relationship aswell as a girl for a one night stand is both very very very ineffective. It's repulsive, but the thing is no one will tell them. One thing is to learn what to do, another thing is learning what not to do! Which is as much of a long list of all kinds of nice guy behaviors that make women stay as far away as possible from him. As a woman, you see guys getting laid all the time, because the guys who don't get laid, you avoid and never talk to and will never enter your inner circle. This is the reality, so game isn't really there to teach you how to wear some pick-up mask of some charming manipulator, it teaches how to stop doing all this stuff that repulses women, which is arguably more important than any technique.
  12. @vinc3nc so many insights in one text, incredible! thank you for sharing
  13. @Emerald many men first of all don´t have the balls to escalate, many men don´t know how to escalate things and will remain in the friend zone. I was talking to this dude who went on a date and he made so many mistakes in escalation, he will never find a girlfriend if he doesn´t change the way he escalates. There is so many men that simply can´t get woman, you would be surprised. This idea that everything comes naturally and be your authentic self is a lie. You got to know some basic shit, doesn´t mean you need to be a master at PUA it just means some basic stuff. If a guy is very nervous, escalates the wrong way, remains in the friend zone, creep the girl out, never becomes attractive to her, all of these things are very important and that isn´t even some great PUA technique, just basic stuff. The only other option would be if woman started approaching men, but that is not happening. I got approached maybe 4 times in my adult life by a woman and I am out allot, I am out almost all the time. Most guys never even get approached.
  14. @felixk_priv yes it is actually quite natural to approach, we are just programmed to believe it is weird or it is weird to go after what you want as a men, when as a men that is what you are supposed to do, you are supposed to go after what you want not only in dating but in general in life. I am happy to hear you had some breakthroughs!
  15. @Emerald I think you got a point, my relationship that was built from pickup was a bit superficial, compared to my first relationship. I think that pickup is a bit like selling, like its not organic, you basically sell the girl a cookie or in this case, yourself. For something natural to come is quite rare for guys, more common for girls, I don´t think guys have much options where something organically grows and far more often are put into the friend zone. As a woman you might have 6 guys or so interested in you romantically or at least open to it and for a guy that could literally be 0 hahaha For such a guy I have empathy and would want him to also have options by building himself up to be more attractive. I think the amount of woman that some guys have as options to choose from is just to cry for, literally guys killing themself, because of this. So it is quite a serious topic and I agree that pick-up isn´t ideal. I would probably say some middle ground would be best, where on one side it is more organic and on the other side there is also work on attraction etc. I am actually even thinking, for me right now getting a girlfriend from, I don´t know like some hobby that I do or something, is much easier due to pick up, because I am not afraid to escalate. `Female Tinder usage data was collected and statistically analyzed to determine the inequality in the Tinder economy. It was determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men.` from this article: https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
  16. @Vido I think desire is the longing for unity through physical means. If you can't become one with the cosmos/god/universe, you will try to become one through sex with another person, food or otherways to feel a sense of unity/bliss/extacy. And in a way we can never be one with God completly until we die, enlightenment is just temporary, a state of being in oneness/samadhi until you got to take a shit and haven't eaten for a few days, then you remember you are not completely one with God yet.
  17. To resonate with success doesn´t mean you are a work horse, but it means you are hungry. When I see an opportunity to excel in my life, I want to take massive action, attack. This is what is important, I don´t let opportunities slip by, somewhere in my consciousness, I am always aware when an opportunity presents itself. Being a work horse is literally the beginning stage, the necessary beginning stage, but at some point you almost want the opposite, where you have pulled so many reps that now what you want is to seek for that one opportunity, that one video that could go viral and change your life. That one call that could bring in 10k, that one girl you could talk to that would change your life. The reps are necessary: they get you hungry, you aren´t hungry if you have never taken action. But after taking endless action, maybe for years even. You will become actually hungry to succeed, not in the "pretending" way. In the way that you feel like, lets make this actually happen, no jokes, no games. you are no longer just playing, you are playing to win. This mostly comes after having had skin in the game, either by an investment or time/energy investment. So you observe, you look, you seek opportunity and once you see it, you act on it fast and attack, like a lion waiting in the bushes until it sees its prey and then it has to act as fast as possible and attack. If you are playing defense, you aren't even on the field.
  18. @Joseph Maynor what you mean? I have so many icks in women. Have you ever seen a drunk woman?
  19. @Joseph Maynor being funny is attractive also being playful is an attractive trait
  20. @Natasha Tori Maru time to pick up 10 new hobbies
  21. Nobody understands that I am just trying to gay max #gaymaxxing
  22. @Emerald don't worry he is just, I don't know, trolling or something
  23. @Natasha Tori Maru so basically you are joining Emerald and eos_nyxia in the indirect approach through friends or work/sports etc.
  24. @eos_nyxia I guess what I get from you and emerald is that you like to meet someone indirectly either through a sports club or a group of friends
  25. @Monster Energy I feel my aura shrinking, I am definitely losing points