Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,108 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Olaf
-
@Jirh yes sexual fucking sexy as hell ego
-
@Ulax that is how girls do it, life on easy mode hehe
-
@Lyubov yes I need to stop this quantity bs
-
@Joshe I was thinking about making friends with woman last sunday, I think it puts some pressure away, although if you go too platonic, that can also not be good.
-
@museumoftrees thanks! I will make one, I still need to write down from a few days of going out, I will share it somewhere on here and let you know
-
@LordFall your a real one
-
@Inliytened1 I knew you would react
-
@enchanted
-
@Ulax That is how I met a guy who was doing pick-up, I was approaching his set, then he told me that he went to Colombia and it is much easier there than here in the Netherlands.
-
@Ulax Nice, I think there are quite a few people approaching in London, there must be some good wingmen out there
-
@Ulax this is why going to events is important
-
@Ulax you need a good wingmen, guys that have experience and not your friends, they only bring you down and be insecure as hell, a good wingmen is on your level or above you, not below you, although you also learn from helping absolute beginners, but they have to be willing voluntarily, not your friends who don't care enough about it anyways.
-
@felixk_priv yes I was very amused by that one myself lol
-
I am noticing that if all the effort and interest is coming from me, there is too much on my side, it needs to balance out. If I don't text a girl for 1 day, she will be the one starting, instead of asking a question I make a statement and she starts asking me questions, I think that we are taught to invest and put in so much effort when many times I see the opposite working in my favor. And sometimes even the opposite: showing disinterest, I told a girl the other day I need to vomit, because I really needed to, it almost made her feel like I am being real for the first time. Not this mask of being "perfect" and putting in effort and interest. What do you guys think about this?
-
@Puer Aeternus For now I am learning attraction through my experiences, what girls respond to and what they don't respond to, I would say that it is a superficial game, but without understanding, without it I can't go to the next phase with a girl, first there needs to be attraction, before it leading anywhere else. As Lyubov said, after the first 15 mins you are either in or out of the fuckzone.
-
@Lyubov I think your speaking some facts here
-
@Majed nice keep going, you got this!
-
@Zen LaCroix just go out there and do it and don´t think, this is all overthinking. It is better to say `brocolli` then to say nothing at all, I have helped some guys and they always come with the same excuse that they don´t know what to say, just say anything, literally, any approach is better then no approach, I have opened with `I am your uber driver` horrible approach, but it doesn´t matter, anything is better then nothing, any approach is a win compared to no approach at all, let go of perfection.
-
@Olaf I forgot to be more authentic when approaching today, shit hehe. I got too much in the zone.
-
@Natasha Tori Maru I would say authenticity is a bit complex, today I am actually gonna try to be a bit more unflitered when I go out and approaching and I will let you know how it goes. What I have noticed is that being authentic here and there about things that aren´t really attractive per say, does make a woman more interested, because your not wearing a fake performative mask. At the same time trauma dumping isn´t really good either. It is kinda scary to be vunerable with literally a stranger, it is like when you perform, you don´t get rejected, the personality gets rejected, when you put yourself out there vunerable, then you get rejected like the very deep core side of you, which of course is allot more painful then someone rejecting a more performative side of you. I think there is something to authenticity for sure, yet it being the only solution to everything seems a bit like a sales tactic to get people buying your course about authenticity, also how authentic should you get? Because at some point you can get more and more and more authentic to the point that it becomes completly unrelatable, a good example would be some homeless dude who is saying whatever is on his mind and is rejected by everyone.
-
I feel like everything in life, even the `positive` things are hard, is everything just hard or am I making it hard? I am not only talking about career, just in general.
-
I have been going out allot and all of a sudden right now before I go out to approach, I am struck with allot of nerves as if it is my first time doing it, but I am still gonna get out there, approach, fuck these nerves. I am not letting them determine what I will do, with or without nerves I am gonna approach, because this is just what I do now. Some inspiration for people who might feel the same nerves and let that hold them back in life, FUCK THE NERVES, do it scared, do it anyways, live an uncomfortable life, don´t settle in comfort (dead zone)
-
@Breakingthewall omg that is a whole to do list hahaha one thing at a time hahahahaha
-
@integration journey I think he died
-
First relationship: divine love Second relationship: I survived Third relationship: superficial softness
