Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @Inliytened1 not a dick, more like unaware of what the fuck to do, but I can´t blame him too much I don´t know what the fuck I am doing half of the time
  2. @Monster Energy yes my name is the real issue here
  3. @something_else its more for good looking people, when I was younger it worked well, but my looks are not what they used to be
  4. @Inliytened1 I might ask my wingmen and tell him to not ruin it for me lol
  5. @Inliytened1 I probably can get a wingmen to join, but I feel he will ruin my set lol so I am gonna try to do it alone today and see how it goes
  6. @Inliytened1 this is why I do approaching, because dating apps are just bs, yes hinge is even worse
  7. @Inliytened1 I downloaded tinder, but literally got the worst matches, they say 80% of the woman are competing for the top 10% on tinder lol, maybe even in real life
  8. @Inliytened1 I am thinking of going out tonight
  9. The only high conscious thing is to be honest and authentic. shame, fear and suppression will only lead to watching the weather woman like a horny dog all day and they call that spiritual growth lol
  10. @Inliytened1 in this context I was talking about your own needs, not the needs of your woman, I was explaining my point
  11. @Jodistrict attachment to non-attachment is also attachment, just let things be
  12. @Jodistrict it doesn't matter if you hav sex 5 times a day or 0 times a day, freedom is when you don't let it be a big deal. Trying to fix something that doesn't need fixing. Same with food, you can't starve yourself forever so you might aswell accept that you eat once in a while, instead of calling it a food addiction or something that needs fixing
  13. @Jodistrict I did semen retention for 4 months, it is bs, life needs balance as the Buddha would say, repress and your a slave ,over indulge and you are a slave, balance and your free
  14. if you look at the mystery method, it is basically mostly about being friends with her, except for the initial attraction phase of 10 mins or so, if you are good-looking, you can probably skip that attraction phase as that is a dhv on itself or the last part of the attraction phase, which is qualifying.
  15. @Ben_P I was that guy in the car , hehe. But all jokes aside, I would say focus less on your insecurities and rather consider if she is the right fit for you, some people don´t care about body count, others feel it makes a woman less pure etc. it is all up to you to decide if she is worth it or not. Just stop being insecure about your sexual stuff or about anything really, because you will bring that over in your next relationship. Rather lose her than be insecure. Something I regretted in one of my relationships was being too fucking insecure about stuff, that I had to recover so much to become confident in myself again.
  16. @CARDOZZO they actually say honesty/authenticity is the highest vibration, shame and fear is what is holding most people back anyways
  17. @integration journey I am definitely unhinged, thats my secret power
  18. @Ulax yes yes I am the man I am the man hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeehehe
  19. if you are a nice guy you are a bitch, you are her gay best friend, you are her fucking cheerleader, what the fuck! Am I her friend? Hell no! I am the motherfucking men! I am the shit! I just forgot, its all coming back
  20. I have to go absolutely crazy this week!!! fuck all this nice guy bullshit
  21. @Zenterus thanks, for the love of the game
  22. @Someone here and maybe that is why it isn't happening for you, at some point you got to be done with your own bs
  23. @Someone here is it desperate to have goals? Messi can't score if he didn't have a goal. I am just honest unlike everyone else.