Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. my plan for the day is going to bars with a new wingman at 10:30 till 12, after that I will probably hit the clubs solo unless I got a girl by then of course. What are your guys concrete plan for the night?
  2. @Schizophonia its just spiritual narcissism where you think you are above stuff, YOU ARE NEVER ABOVE ANYTHING, we are all human monkeys that need to shit, have sex, eat and just be a human being, look at Bentinho, his suppression led to him becoming a cult sex leader, all because of stupid spiritual narcissism and shame and fear around sex in the spiritual community. Was more talking to the kids talk guy lol
  3. @Someone here go back to the spiritual section
  4. even the replies are Hot! everyone is just horny
  5. @Ulax and make the girls pay for the tickets
  6. @Ulax that is better then nothing, try to take them all home, one for yourself, one for me and one for monster energy
  7. @Monster Energy that is why you get all the hoes
  8. @Monster Energy that is exactly my type
  9. @Monster Energy he is Shiva's son, infinite wisdom pours from his vains
  10. @Monster Energy but those eyes are the eyes of God, infinite sexual devine energy
  11. we should ban the spiritual discussion on this forum, too many spiritual bypassers jerking off into infinity
  12. @Someone here the real grown up has arrived
  13. @Monster Energy muslim girls are hot, but then you have to pray 16 times a day to some guy in the clouds, big daddy
  14. all spiritual talk on this forum is overcompensation, just hit the club, everyone on here should go out tonight
  15. @Monster Energy the first time I kissed with a girl I was dressed as Miley Cyrus
  16. @Monster Energy I don't want my mom to flirt with me, but appreciated
  17. @Monster Energy I will let you know tonight
  18. besides the arguments this was a pretty good thread, lets go and do this
  19. @Inliytened1 yes her friends will be the biggest issue, I have had girls interested in me and then her friend cockblocking me and dragging her away
  20. you guys stop fighting, lets get to business
  21. @Inliytened1 yes bars might be better then clubs, at clubs sometimes the music is too loud and not many quiet places
  22. @Inliytened1 so what will be your plan for tonight? I am thinking of going 1 or 2 clubs or just do street game
  23. @Monster Energy maybe I should call myself monster energy