Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,108 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Olaf
-
What is everyone's game plan for tonight?
-
@Majed I was open minded to try a new club, will never go there again
-
@Monster Energy not even hoes, more like bros
-
@Monster Energy I am sad I couldn't film it, because it was too funny
-
@Monster Energy paid to get cockblocked by God, the dj was going hard tho, as if he was performing for 500 people
-
@Ulax nah for real, I was frustrated afterwards
-
@Monster Energy in that club with 4 people that I paid 10 euros for, I realised god is playing a joke on me
-
@Inliytened1 I first went with a new wing men, he was smooth and cool, had been doing it for a few years, even with being a bit nervous he stayed very calm and grounded, not letting the nerves get to him. So that is what I learned, we were in a convo with two hot turkish girls for 30 mins, then the wingmen left and I was like why you leave? He said they didn't give IOI's which was true, but maybe if we stayed longer something could have happened, them listening to us for 30 mins is an IOI in itself if you ask me. Then we approached some girls, this girl was touching her hair allot, but after 10 mins they said they were 17, what the hell are 17 year olds doing in a bar. So obviously we went away and then last one was a 2 girls, when I talked with that one girl the other girl went to get her bike, then the friend came back and cockblocked me by dragging her friend away, always same shit. Then I went home and later at night went out, I approached a girl who was drunk, took 5 to 10 seconds for her to respond, she started touching me, but I didn't want to be a dick and make use of her drunkenness, because she was far far gone. I then approached two more girls that night, but nothing much and in the club were only 4 people lol. God was telling me to go home hahaha.
-
@Inliytened1 yes combining both the feminine and masculine polarities, to have him in his ultimate nondual state, opposites coming together, aka sex
-
@Breakingthewall aren´t you supposed to be in the spiritual niche? Or did you get fed up from the endless nonduality debates
-
@Emerald I agree with this. Nobody should feel ashamed to masturbate, in fact enjoy it, like enjoying your food. If you are addicted to porn or something, then that is a different story
-
btw I learned something today from this new wingmen, I was observing his energy and he was a tiny bit arrogant, but also super fucking chill, slick and cool, like he wouldn't fidget with his clothes, break eye contact or look on his phone or move, just being able to be chill and cool. I think his frame is kinda that he is cool and chill and deserves to talk to girls and take their time and just high self worth in general. Was really interesting to observe, he had been doing it for 3 years so he is pretty good, best wingmen I had so far. I would say that you don't necessarily need to get rid of anxiety, but rather not let the anxiety move you, holding that tension of feeling the anxiety but not acting from it, on the outside act cool and chill till that becomes congruent. I think that is the secret, I will try it out tomorrow aswell to have that frame, he didn't teach me this, but I could just observe from reading his energy. A little bit the arrogance of you deserving to take up space and time from someone else even if it leads nowhere. Besides that we had the longest conversation I had with approaching which was 30 mins and in that 30 mins I noticed that actually it is just holding a conversation, we can make it all fun and flirty, but we don't have to be a clown for 30 mins, we can just hold a conversation, just like you talk with your friend.
-
update: so after I went to the bars and went home, was looking for my game plan for the night, cleaned everything in my house, made sure I had condoms etc. Then went out and approached a girl, she was drunk I believe or atleast on something. It took her 5 to 10 seconds everytime I said something for her to reply, besides that she seemed really into it and started touching me. I probably could have pulled her, but I felt like I would be doing wrong, making use of a drunk girl. So I decided I leave her in her drunkenness and move over to the club, the whole vibe was aggressive on the street with only guys who were just totally drunk and aggressive, it is never like that during the weekend, I then went to the club I approached one girl outside and one girl inside, she left and then I was there in the club with 4 other people hahaha, omg God is definitely playing a joke on me. I AM GONNA GET LAID. God: here are four people! HAHAHA so it was already late, everything was closed, I could have stayed there longer listening to the music, I paid 10 euros to get in so I felt I needed to get something out of it lol, so I started listening to the music while playing games on my phone, pretty good dj, that is also how I got sold. The guy at the entry said, there are not many people, but the dj is good HAHAHA, I though maybe only 15 people, but 4 people is the saddest thing I have seen in my life. My memory is full on my phone, so I couldn't take a picture, otherwise I would have shown you guys how pathetic it looked. now going to sleep, tomorrow a new chance
-
@CARDOZZO facts, anyone who is too busy with spirituality becomes a spiritual nerd forgetting about life alltogether, only reading the bhagavat gita and eckhart trolle, there is more to life then just starting at a wall
-
@Ulax nice! You still got the whole night brother, I am home now, will go back out in a minute
-
Update on the night: My tinder match now unmatched me hahaha. Laughing my pain away. Met a new wing he is quite smooth with it, he told me, he had been doing it for 3 years. I was a bit nervous. We did 3 sets in total, first set was two hot turkish girls, we talked to them for 30 mins, my wing then left, I told him why he left and he said they weren't giving much IOI's, I was a little frustrated. Then we opened another set we talked a bit to them, 10 mins in or so we discovered they were under age, illegaly drinking beer, waste of time. Last one were 2 girls, the one girl was walking away to get her bike and I talked to the girl standing, we talked for a bit, but her friend eventually dragged her away. I am planning to go solo to a club. How is everyone's night going?
-
I just got a match on tinder with an 8, shit! Should I ask her to come to the bar? She lives only 1km from my home, according to tinder
-
@Inliytened1 so making her laugh will make the friends stop cockblocking?
-
@Inliytened1 Nice lets get it. How do I deal with her friends and take her away?
-
@Ulax Yes I hear leo say something about being God gets pussy or something I don't remember exactly
-
@Inliytened1
-
also look up the video, zen devil by Leo, most important video Leo ever made.
-
@Inliytened1 nonduality is true, but also you are human monkey that has needs, in that paradox we live our lives. If you believe you are God a little too much, you soon will become a spiritual narcissist and bypass mundane human stuff acting from a high horse, look up Bentinho Massaro, great example of this
-
@Schizophonia if you become too sane, you become insane, if you become too insane, you become sane. Full circle moment. To have a functioning society we need some restrictions, but ultimately it is all made up.
-
@Jodistrict exactly, just a bunch of nonduality nerds
