Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,108 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Olaf
-
@Inliytened1 don't tempt me, I have to move on from that witch
-
@Inliytened1 If she was less psycho we could atleast have some good sex, guess we are all in the same boat
-
@Inliytened1 Actually, I have considered calling her many times, but then I think about it for 5 mins and remember what a psycho she was
-
I could call my ex, but she is psycho, I would leave emotionally scarred for 10 months
-
@AION yeah it is hard to show your personality on a dating app
-
@Inliytened1 it was so funny because I was as sober as can be, and she was drunk as hell
-
@Inliytened1 I am not feeling it tonight, maybe I should not go tonight so I have more energy tomorrow
-
@LordFall Yes I had a match with an 8 then she unmatched me
-
@Inliytened1 I am a numbers guy
-
@LordFall you guys freaky
-
@Majed yes and that is why you got to talk to girls irrationally, emotionally, its all about emotion, people make decisions based on emotion not logic, especially woman. Don't change her mind, change her mood.
-
@Majed If I was you I would move to the west, but that is easier said then done
-
@Majed if your an ugly girl you could just wear a burka and get away with it
-
@Majed how do you know if she is attractive if you only see her eyes? I need answers
-
@Majed damn the Middle East sounds a horrible place to do game, I am lucky to live in Amsterdam where we are all about embracing shenanigans
-
@Majed of course, but with a wing you can do allright, alone is not such a good idea, compared to at night where a wing sometimes becomes a headache bailing sets etc.
-
@Majed you can always still do day game, is just harder, but you can do higher volume
-
@Sugarcoat statistically I was killing it, but the reality was that I was crying and laughing
-
you want to fuck one girl anyways a day, not 50
-
@Majed It says you have 2.5 million people, that is double the size of my city, so I think your good. Otherwise you just switch bar places, like you go one day on one side of the city and another to another side of the city, if its such a big deal. Or just approach less and focus on quality. If you approach 3 a night and are not full of approach anxiety, then I don't think it is creepy at all. If you do 50 a night that might be a bit much if you want to stay "under the radar".
-
@Majed do you live in a small city? I mainly meet tourists anyways here in my city, so there is always new people. If your in a small city without tourists its a different story
-
@Majed what is the problem with getting noticed? You're not doing a crime
-
@Majed what the hell, I went to 4 bars, drunk 0 drinks and talked to 4 groups of girls. Just approach them outside the bar/cafe not inside
-
@Majed if you don't have money just do day game or street game or bar hopping
-
@Monster Energy fast road to jail
