Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @PsychedelicEagle yes, if you wait 2 hours everytime she waits 2 hours it is kinda try hard, I think best is to text when you have time and when your busy just don´t text, but you got to be busy with other things or just not care or have so many people your texting that you don´t feel like replying. I genuinely don´t feel like replying many times.
  2. @Inliytened1 stuck in your head? Yeah that makes sense. So what is your advice for the night?
  3. @Inliytened1 If not today then when? It can't be that hard
  4. I have bought tickets for 2 clubs so if one is dead I can atleast go to another one
  5. @Inliytened1 ah yes in America everything is very far away, we have many clubs, but I need a club with not too loud music so I can talk to her or many quiet places
  6. @Hasson_Miah is that your opener? hahaha
  7. @Inliytened1 that sounds like a solid plan. I am thinking of going to a night club, one with more then 4 people
  8. We live in society with other humans, forget about PUA, forget about finding a partner, being SOCIAL is so important. Like literally how are you gonna grow on social media without any social skills?? How are you gonna network with no social skills? How are you gonna lead your team without being social? How are you gonna be a leader, be a good speaker, be able to network, be able to sell?! You don't think sales isn't social skills?? So I have come to the conclusion that without social skills I am F#CKED! Without social skills you are F#CKED! So I will keep socialising even WITH a girlfriend, because this is more important than just getting a girlfriend. This is about being able to network, find opportunities, grow on social media EVERYTHING! Literally I am scared of my future when I isolate myself, because it is bad, I have been living like an introvert forever and I am so good at being by myself, but now seeing how it is to be extroverted, I am scared of not being social, because being social is the only way to get ahead in life, business, relationships, everything. Convince me otherwise, convince me that it isn't, because I can't unsee it now.
  9. What's everyone´s plan for the night?
  10. @Ulax God complex, all these hoes want me I must be God
  11. The best wingmen I have has been doing it for 3 years and I noticed that he was able to remain composed despite the nerves. When anxiety comes up, approach anxiety, your first set of the day or even later during the day. What you do is you don't stay, not for 1 minute, 10 minutes 2 hours, you leave after the first sentence, they call it warm up. Yet this guys approach was his first one of the day, he told me he was a bit nervous, then when approached went well and was a 30 minute conversation. What I make up from this was that approach anxiety doesn't rule him. He stays present, cool and smooth. Then during the conversation you have several points where you might want to move, look away, have nothing to say, moments you let the anxiety take control, you start fidgeting or talking fast. But what if we don't let anxiety take control even tho we feel it? What if we don't give expression to that anxiety, we don't start talking fast, we don't start fidgeting, we don't start to move around even tho that is everything that the body and anxiety wants to do and we remain calm and cool from the first approach on. Then this might be the real transformation, this exact thing made me think of Jeffry, who is anti warm up and state building and always talks about coming from presence and changing the signal that you give off, in the case of this guy his signal was cool and smooth despite the anxiety of his first approach of the day. What do you guys think?
  12. @Zenterus This was from wednesday, yesterday I didn't went out, tonight will go out
  13. I feel the problem with authenticity can be that it can be so many things, a homeless guy pissing on the street is authentic, but so is talking to a stranger and giving them money, like authenticity can be so many different things that its hard to even say if it is good or bad. For example is it good if a guy goes to a girl and asks her to have sex? No that is rude or can even be seen as harassment. Is it okay for a guy to just cheat on his wife because he felt attracted to some younger girl? Or for a guy with social anxiety to isolate himself? No, of course not, yet all these things can be authentic.
  14. @Inliytened1 Leo has the secrets but he is gatekeeping
  15. @Inliytened1 don't you want to know God game?
  16. @Leo Gura what was the "god gets you pussy" about? I am still confused
  17. @felixk_priv there is a reason why some billionaires were homeless once, they are hungry
  18. @Monster Energy hahahahahaha this might be why I struggle lol
  19. @AION that is good, don't go for these devilish freaks
  20. @AION the only good thing is that they are good in bed, but thats it
  21. @Inliytened1 I don't get that she can be psycho to the point I don't even want to call her for sex, that makes no sense
  22. @Inliytened1 don't tempt me, I have to move on from that witch
  23. @Inliytened1 If she was less psycho we could atleast have some good sex, guess we are all in the same boat
  24. @Inliytened1 Actually, I have considered calling her many times, but then I think about it for 5 mins and remember what a psycho she was