Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,105 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Olaf
-
@something_else yes I need to find the clubs with smoking area's, I just hate screaming over the music, it probably is easier to kiss a girl on a dancefloor as you can't talk anyway, but for talking it is horrible. I like street game more, or going in some bars etc. because you can have a normal conversation, but smoking area's might be good aswell, never tried.
-
1.Chatgpt is your greatest friend. Try to use chatgpt to give you shit tests, then ask how well you pass that shit test, to rate it. 2.Get a wingmen, don't try to do this alone in the beginning. Doing it alone is quite advanced, unless you are naturally very extroverted and talkative, but again then you aren't really a beginner. 3.this one is not only for beginners, but if you have done a session of approaches, start sending cold dm's on instagram to people in your city, you will have the best openers and the response rate is crazy (yesterday I sended 4 cold dm's and got 2 girls responding) 4.put less pressure on yourself, go out and see how far you can go, you might be suprised, but don't have the pressure of needing to approach 100 woman 5.Get into flow state, forget about techniques in the beginning, forget about opening lines, forget about doing anything else then just having the balls and confidence to approach, even when she is on the phone, calling, headphones, with her mom or friends, don't care go! perfection and perfect lines is all anxiety! You just need reps in the beginning to get over your approach anxiety, you don't need more reasons not to approach, you need more reasons to approach! and let go of the excuses and perfectionism! Or in other words fuck your fears and excuses, go! 6.Your first approach is the worst so just get over with it fast! first 2 mins approach a girl and know you will fuck it up, from there of on it gets easier 7.go out regularly, when you go out regularly you build flow state over days which will make it allot easier then being completly cold and jumping in once a week, first day of the week is almost only warm up 8.ask your wingmen what he needs and ask yourself what you need to get to approach more, because that is the number one problem in the beginning, approach anxiety, some people need to talk to some guys, others need to talk to older woman, others need to be pushed into convo's with bigger sets of 2 or 3 women etc. 9. practice outside game, but during the game try to forget it, because it fucks up your flow state, practice shit tests, the first 2 mins of a conversation and avoiding bad habits like asking tons of nice guys questions or being too serious and stuck in your head (not playful) and making conversations more interesting and emotional instead of flat and boring, woman hate to be bored, don't be that guy. 10.expect the first few to go bad, that doesn't mean you are bad, you are just not in flow yet, thats all. Anyone can pull a number in flow, the problem is how you are gonna get into flow? For me, socialising in general brings in flow, even say hi or good day to strangers, I sometimes go say hi to 20 strangers in a row if I notice I am getting out of flow, its funny because no one says hi back in a city, makes it also a small rejection therapy session lol.
-
@Monster Energy praying to a Guy in the clouds with the biggest dick doesn't heal, it destroys that ass
-
@Monster Energy I tried, but then I needed to vomit
-
@Monster Energy poetry is my biggest passion
-
@Monster Energy your wallpaper doesn't make you more straight, its too late now
-
@Monster Energy shine like a rainbow
-
@Ulax yes qualifying, that is the real game right there, my ass ain't cheap
-
@Ulax that is why I told him to stop grinding that ass
-
@Ulax he is eager for a human being, like you
-
@Monster Energy human tits? Better? I don't want to disappoint you
-
@Monster Energy I see her as a human boob
-
@Monster Energy
-
@Ulax I usually let her know I am interested by kicking her in the crotch
-
@Monster Energy old patterns are hard to unlearn, good luck
-
@Monster Energy also don't start grinding her and slapping her ass, hope this helps
-
@Zenterus you must be God
-
@Zenterus you don't know, maybe he is just a super chad, looksmaxing his way into girls panties
-
@WonderSeeker congrats! Good on you, with my second girlfriend I didn´t watch porn for a few months and the sex got so much better, because of not watching porn, do you have the same experience with your current girlfriend?
-
@Zenterus I was thinking the same thing, because it only happend to me 4 times
-
@Ulax that is valid
-
@Zenterus that was literally me tonight, I couldn´t sleep well after that
-
Update: I did 11 approaches went to two clubs, approached some girls in the gender free toilet not an ideal place to approach lol kinda weird place too hahahahaha. Then I gave a girl a compliment and walked away, she went into a trance looking at me walking away, like I was fucking James Bond or something, I could have asked her to come to me, but I didn't, don't ask why. I then went to walk around approached 2 girls sitting down, short interaction nothing special, then I approached. Then went to the first club, approached a girl, she said she was waiting for her boyfriend, I didn't really looked for taking her home anyways, so I just kept chatting she was from bali and had a great vibe. I danced for 2 hours or so, the music downstairs was awful, but upstairs the music were old hits from the 2000 so perfect dance music if you ask me. I then high fived a girl while I was dancing, and turned my back towards her and kept dancing. Then she tapped on my shoulder wanting to high five me again, but I didn't gave her a high five hahaha I thought playing hard to get, but I was just being a dick for no reason, so mistake on my part. Then I went to the second club, outside there was an accident so an easy way to approach a 2 set of girls, talking about the accident. Went inside, approached one girl and she pretended that I didn't exist, that kinda brought me down, plus the club was literally horrible. I was standing there for 5 mins thinking what was wrong with this club, I realised what was wrong, there were tables on a stage, all the single girls were being pulled towards the tables. The only girls that were not on the table side were the big groups of girls of 6 girls. You can't even come to the tables as it is on the stage. So I decided fuck this club, let me go somewhere else where there is not such loud music. I went to a karaoke bar and there was a girl alone vibing. I was like, PERFECT, that is what I need. So I approached her, she said it was her favorite song. She then rejected me so politely and kind that I couldn't even be mad, she did it with class I have been rejected so many times, but never this good. She made me leave feeling good even tho I got rejected, life makes no sense. Then I approached 2 girls don't remember exactly, and I wanted to go back to the first club. It was already 4.20 or something and I wasn't allowed back in, then next to me on the left there was a girl looking at me twice. So I was like fuck it, I had to build up the courage to approach her, but it went good, she was very receptive and started asking me questions, she was super soft and sweet and feminine, very beautiful in a natural way, with like a bit of messy hair and messy clothes kinda hippy, literally my type, for others maybe an 8 for me she was a 10 as she was exactly my type. She started being interested in me and asking me questions, she told me she never went out and there were just so many green flags. She was interested in me, I was interested in her, she was relationship material and then her friends came, which isn't a huge problem, but I rejected myself, I REJECTED MYSELF! FUCK!@!@ I am so done with rejecting myself. I had a good 7 to 10 minute conversation with her, teasing her a little bit with stupid arguments, disagreeing with what she says and making assumptions that were push pull, good eye contact everything went well effortlessly, except for closing. I DIDN'T FUCKING CLOSE. I could atleast have gotten her number and I rarely meet girls that are relationship worthy, she is from a small city close to Amsterdam. I went home feeling so sick to my stomach that I let myself down, that I got out of my house, on my bike and cycled back as fast as I could, I thought NOT TODAY! Yet of course she was already gone. Lesson learned: NEVER NEVER REJECT YOURSELF! Fuck self rejection, I hate it so much. Sometimes you need to go through pain before you learn these lessons.
-
going out now! LETTSSS GOOOOOO!!!
-
@Ulax its a start, my only goal is to get laid tonight so if that is 10 or 1, ultimately I only need 1
