Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,105 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Olaf
-
@something_else the creepy thing is having low experience in socialising, approach a few 10.000 people is not creepy, most men have huge approach anxiety, need to drink 10 beers before they have the guts to approach one girl, that is creepy. Also I approach men aswell during the night and they approach me, cause I am on fucking fire, they give me dabs and hugs, I don't need any leeching friends around me who are just there with their beer trying to pretend to have fun.
-
@Valach he doesn't seem to be serious about PUA at all so I just don't care to help him with this.
-
@something_else if your content with that lifestyle that is upto you. For me I want to grow in every area and that includes in PUA, if your not a fan of that, then I don't know what you are doing in my comments, because all of this was about PUA, not about creating friendships and being generally social, that is a whole other topic.
-
@something_else you will never date up by just going the easy road, you will only date down. Girls that are in your frame from the very start, is a high expectation to have. a girl that you are dating that is more attractive then you will probably shit test you. A shit test is a great opportunity to demonstrate higher value and become more high value, it is actually helping you grow both with woman that you date down or up. Going for the easy road is weakness, you don't grow from it at all. It's like tinder, I know guys who say they get laid allot by only using tinder, but what does that have to do with self-improvement? How are you becoming a higher-value man? Approaching, taking on challenges will make you higher value not to avoid shit tests, because she hurt your ego for a second. Maybe a good motivation would be this, my wingmen sended me a message of a shit test, I gave him what he should reply, he replied that and she sended a nude photo right after he responded what I sended him, she was like an 8 or something.
-
@something_else because your weak
-
@something_else some woman just have crazy shit tests you are not prepared for and if you pass them correctly, their interest in you increases dramatically, if you are `advanced` you can drop it, but anyone who is advanced can drop practicing, it's nothing special. You got to learn the basics, and Joshe clearly got thrown off by that shit test, therefor he needs to practice this particular aspect more and hell it is even fun to practice.
-
@something_else you can also have too much fun where there is no intent and forget to close or anything, this was my problem, so I guess it depends on what spectrum you are, if you are with a very serious face looking in the club, trying to find the courage to approach, holding a beer, you should have way more fun, but if you are having way more fun, but it leads nowhere, that is also pointless.
-
@Joshe she was just giving you a shit test and failed, practice shit tests on chatgpt
-
Okay, I asked chatgpt to summarise my own text for today: " Today I did around 13 approaches and focused on taking the game more seriously and not rejecting myself. I also helped a friend approach and discussed qualifying women based on what I actually want rather than seeking validation. My eye contact, banter, and willingness to approach improved a lot. I pushed through obstacles like girls being on the phone, walking somewhere, or saying they had to leave. I also noticed that I genuinely don't want to pursue every girl, especially when I don't like her energy, which is a good sign of having my own standards. My biggest weakness today was around talking about myself and closing. In one strong interaction, I became defensive and described my work negatively instead of confidently sharing something I'm passionate about. I also made some interactions unnecessarily negative when I could have stayed lighter, more playful, and curious. My closes were sometimes too polite and uncertain. I want to make them feel more natural, confident, casual, and decisive, preferably at a high point in the interaction. Key lessons: Approach from the front and look for women who are standing still or walking slowly. Don't automatically avoid women who are on their phones. Abundance means genuinely not caring about the outcome because you know you have other options. Authenticity is more powerful than using generic game. I should qualify women too, instead of only trying to get them to like me. Focus on keeping interactions fun and closing confidently. Overall, today was a strong step forward in taking action, becoming more confident, and developing a more authentic style. " Some personal notes: I had longer conversations, tolerated less bs from woman and weak stupid shit why you can't have a conversation or why you are giving me such little energy. I don't have to be too pushy in the future, but for now a bit more claiming space is what I need. Also after friday being so frustrated with me not closing and choosing myself, rejecting myself, this day I claimed my space more in the world and even if it wouldn't be an ideal close, I would still try to go close, because I am here to close not to have some nice conversation, fuck that, fuck nice guy bullshit, I rather be called an asshole. Qualifying worked very well as like a mindset in general, not so much about qualifying her in the conversation as the attitude of you screening (screening vibe). We were with 5 wingmen in total lol so learned from people who even had seen Julien game in 2012, which was crazy to hear. I am feeling I am getting better with both banter, push pull, observations or assumptions aswell as with eye contact, I am not focusing on it too much when out they just start happening quite automatically. It is actually normal to approach, approach anxiety becomes less and less. To conclude this week, I didn't have sex, but I improved because I was aiming higher, shoot for the stars and land on a cloud.
-
Why not do both? Not everything has to be a choice. That is why I love Gary Vee.
-
@Majed go crush it! enjoy!
-
@Inliytened1 that is why they rattle so much, they just like to talk
-
I was calling a girl for 2 hours, the first hour or so I was talking allot, teasing her, doing all kinds of stluff, but then I remembered something about not talking or only repeat the last word with a question mark. I felt that last hour went much better then that first hour, because she naturally started to talk and fill up the space, asking me questions and have an approval seeking tonality. So I wonder how much to talk and how much you guys talk? Sometimes I still did say stuff, but like 80% she was talking, I was talking for like 20% and just being okay with silence.
-
@Zenterus yes, that makes sense
-
@Ulax ònly works in person
-
oh btw a tip for the guys who get in their head about what to say, maybe 10 or 20 mins in the convo or so, just be quiet and then laugh at her, she will be like `whaaattt?` then you will come up with something you can tease her about and find funny about her.
-
@Leo Gura yes and then he mastrubates once and lost all of that confidence
-
@Zen LaCroix probably spiritual conditioning
-
@Ulax I hope not
-
@Ulax in Owens group there was a guy who did 118 approaches in a day that guy was psycho but one approach unless she sleeps with you is way too little men, if you want to improve you got to go harder, I do maybe like 100 approaches a week or so, I don't always count, because that is also stupid.
-
@Ulax you said you did only one approach that night
-
@LordFall yes I felt without porn the whole sex became more enjoyable instead of only the climax or something, because it was based on connecting
-
@WonderSeeker yes I feel porn ruins the sex, because it cuts you off from connecting with her. What do you mean by post-sex bonding?
-
@Ulax one approach
-
@Ulax you need to approach more brother, one a night is not gonna do anything
