Flowerfaeiry

Member
  • Content count

    1,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flowerfaeiry

  1. it's hard to know someone even when they post lots of videos. don't concern yourself too much with his life and focus instead on yours.
  2. Most people who aren't born into religion don't "casually" come to god. But I like the saying anyway lol.
  3. Yes. But the brain is resilient and depending on severety of usage, a person may likely be ok when they stop (if they do) if there isn't consistent usage over years.
  4. I work at a drugstore and the covid vaccine was made available to me about a month ago at this point. I've been traveling recently and just made a move to a different state. I originally was against getting vaccinated, but when I was offered the vaccine, I decided to be open minded and took it at my next opportunity. So I did have a couple days to think about it. But I just came back from an Ayahuasca retreat and while I was there it just became pretty apparant that a lot of the things that are happening in the world are in fact of a darkness versus from being of the light. Maybe I am just being "paranoid" or a "conspiracy theorist" but some of the thoughts I've been having following that realization are as follows. Safety being number one. The vaccine is obviously in its testing stages right now so we still don't officially know how safe it is but it is generally presumed to be safe. Yet out of the people I know about 1/3rd have had a negative reaction. Someone in my extended family became quite ill for several days. Widespread vaccines seem to be the way of the future in regards to keeping society healthy. A move away from a more "hippy", holistic approach. Is this really the way things need to be? I still have my doubts that whether a vaccination required to function in society is for our highest good. I have yet to get my second shot while thinking about these things.
  5. Something about hard drugs is that they can really make a person struggle. So while it's not ideal, a hard drug user who manages to come out of it, may have a head start at personal development because they have struggled a lot. I was never addicted to hard drugs but I've used quite a bit when I was in a difficult and immature place in life. Those times broadened my perspective on the world, made me more empathetic and understanding to hard drug addicts and made me more resilient.
  6. https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=kwqKSLlK1cw&feature=share
  7. @Value I would encourage you to focus in on what the most important things are for you to be a 10/10 on those things. Of course there may be endless things for you to do, so pick the most relevant and most pertinent right now.
  8. take some time to hone it down even more. really choose your words carefully and only write things that are truly the closest to your heart.
  9. I first smoked nnDMT when I was 20! I had a little experience with mushrooms at that point. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. It really opened my eyes to a new world. I think if you feel called and have the opportunity, go for it. It can be a very intense experience.
  10. Vaccines are good in many cases, but I question the use of allopathic methods as a cure all for everything. I think they can be used as part of a holistic approach for sure though.
  11. No but you should
  12. Sometimes I feel like people want a new video bc they're just mentally masterbating over Leo's content. He has so many videos and so much information to digest on his channel already. It's not like the man owes us new content every week.
  13. Conscious partnership absolutely exists. It is rare though because so many people are after the wrong thing and get caught up in exciting feelings. But I've seen it and it's beautiful. I dont think it's a mistake to expect sex bc I mean, thats a part of a beautiful relationship, but don't make it your focus. Work on yourself enough to the point where you will attract someone at your level of desired development: ) and it is an ongoing process but I think there's a certain amount of completeness that can come from a conscious partnership. Good luck, I believe you will find the one
  14. Expressing myself creatively in front of others
  15. Going through a lot of changes. Working through some deep sorrow.
  16. I am wondering this as I gather my values. Do you think someone could have one of their values be education/learning?
  17. Sometimes I think, what the hell have i gotten myself into? I keep wanting to quit, to just fall headfirst into addiction, toxic relationships, eating bad food, watching low consciousness shows, all the things I'm breaking out of. But I almost don't have a choice but to keep going. I will preservere.
  18. So much dick and vagina talk.
  19. Vaccine day 2 update: Heard people saying their arm was really really sore, I started to feel that coming on, but I moved that arm a lot. Did pushups, just moved my arm a lot and I can tell that helped. Idk if you're supposed to do that or whatever but It seriously reduced the pain.
  20. thank you all <3
  21. I knew as soon as I landed in San Diego two years ago that I wanted to one day make it my home. 2 years later, I'm making the dream come true. I put my goals on hold because I was scared! Scared of making a change, scared to leave my family and friends, my home of over 15 years, and just scared to leave NORMALITY. But I'm really fucking doing it. It still doesn't seem real. That's partly why I'm making this post. Follow your dreams~
  22. @Husseinisdoingfine not yet but I have high hopes. I could use an extra arm. Jk that sounds terrible.
  23. @Forestluv im in seattle.
  24. @Leo Gura it feels fine. My arm isn't even sore. I just got it a few hours ago so we'll see going forward. @neutralempty the Pfizer one @Forestluv im in the US. The drugstore will be doing injections when they start rolling out. They've been getting shipments over the past couple weeks and occasionally had an extra or two. Some of my coworkers got one as well.