Flowerfaeiry

Member
  • Content count

    1,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flowerfaeiry

  1. @Someone here I already said I agree, that being harsh is not inherently an indication of someone’s goodness. But what you are doing is you’re taking the truth that “just because something doesn’t feel good doesn’t mean it’s bad” and you’re taking it to an extreme. And I’m going to push back and disagree: those things happen all the time. I’ve been on this forum a long time. Reading his blogs, the way he talks to people the way he speaks in his videos. It’s all the same and it never changes. Just because he says sometimes yes I agree. I need to change. Doesn’t mean that his heart actually changes he is just paying lip service to the forum. I’m actually not hurt because I was demoted. But you know what? It happened without any conversation at all and I do think that was immature of him but it’s kinda nbd. No surprise really. i’ve tried reaching out to Leo to have a conversation with him over the phone. Because I wanted to ask him some things about God and he completely ignored my message. And I think that it’s kind of strange that he’s on a forum being so personal answering all these questions with people who have been on here for, some of us nearly a decade and yet he treats us like we’re just names behind the screen. He has multiple times over the years, at least two maybe three, promised meetups with his followers only to later bail. Which I think is freaking weird. Especially his latest stunt. Also, you’re just repeating old jargon that circulates around this forum and other “spiritual” communities. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard that morality does not equal goodness. And these are mostly people who sit behind their computer doing psychedelics, scrolling Reddit talking about awakening but never actually going out and living what it really means to be awake. I get it. It makes philosophical sense to say that. To say that there is no objective morality that there’s no objective goodness. But you would be lying if you told me right now that you don’t know what it means to be good. And if you think Leo is a good person more power to you, but I disagree and maybe we can just agree to disagree.
  2. I completely agree. @Someone here Look I think arguing about whether or not someone is awake is kinda dumb and I feel lame for actually inserting myself into the discussion here but tbh I have been hurt by Leo’s teachings and to be frank, him as an individual. He has over time, proven to not be a good person. Goodness actually, can kind of be a measure by which we could consider one awake. And it’s not one, two or 12 things that have made me come to this conclusion of Leo. It’s how he repeatedly and continuously shows up, and the fact that it gets worse and worse each year. I was Leo’s biggest fan for a long time. And I still really care for him. But he has shown his true colors and I trust myself to know what goodness looks like and doesn’t look like at this point. I don’t care how much 5meo he’s done or how many times he’s seen God or how well he can disprove science or how much he can talk down and try to disprove certain spiritual laws and truths with his fancy words. I don’t consider these things a prerequisite to awakeness, or goodness, or love. I know all the stuff about “everything is love” “we’re just imagining each other” etc. I was involved in that world for a very long time, I’ve heard it all. There really is no new thing under the sun and there becomes a point when one realizes that stuff doesn’t lead anywhere. So I mean, if you guys think he’s awake ok. But I’ve done the stuff, I walked the path, and it’s frankly, empty. And the leader of such a path is not awake.
  3. @Someone here ok but in the original post it asked if he could be compared to certain well known figures that a majority of people consider awake. We don’t just consider these people awake just because of their raw knowledge of consciousness.
  4. @Someone here so you think he’s awake? I really don’t think anyone who’s done any amount of spiritual work is saying you need to be a care bear, that swearing is sinful or even that you have to be “nice”.
  5. No. And we know this because of how he interacts (and doesn’t interact) with others.
  6. When I was in my early twenties (I’m 35 now) I remember told myself I didn’t want to live a life in which I didn’t know what cocaine was like. I wanted to try all the drugs. So I tried about all the “mainstream” ones. Coke, heroin, LSD, MDMA, meth, mushrooms, ketamine, DMT and some others as well. Ultimately while I’m grateful for my path and the experiences I’ve had, when I look back I absolutely think I could have done without the drugs. They gave me life experience and taught me things but there are so, so many better and healthy ways to learn about life. If you really cannot help it, at least be extremely safe, test your stuff, don’t take too much. But honestly, it’s not worth it.
  7. I was once in your shoes. So desperately wanting something, anything, that would end the search, that would give me answers, that would be the “thing to end all things”. I was willing to do whatever it took. I tried the psychedelics, the therapies, the healing retreats, the meditation—for 15 years I was searching. I hear the desperation in your voice. I got so desperate that I tried the only thing I hadn’t tried all those years: sincerely praying to Jesus and asking him to show me the truth. So on the other side of all that I can tell you you that the only thing who can truly satisfy the human soul is the one who created it.
  8. God tells us many times in the Bible how important wisdom and understanding is. These are not silly questions. God tells us wisdom is the principal thing, and with all of our getting, to get understanding. Proverbs 4:7. He also tells us that if we seek, we will find. Matthew 7:7. That’s his promise to us. If we want the truth bad enough, we will find it Good luck on your journey!
  9. @Monster EnergyThat’s a good question and it’s not one I have the answer to. It does seem like, if God is so big and powerful why does he need a gender? And there are certain answers I could come up with that may provide some explanation. I think too, why wouldn’t he have a gender? Look at our world and see how powerful gender is in life. If we are made in God’s image as the Bible says we are, that to me says gender is something meaningful.
  10. When I was 22 I sat in my first Vipassana retreat. At that point I had taken psychedelics a fair amount of times, during which I had encounters with what I thought was divine light (God). After the meditation retreat in which I had an awakening, I officially set foot on a spiritual path. I became obsessed with finding out what the answer to the mystery was. Fueled by plenty of psychedelics, therapies, healing retreats, etc. I thought I was getting closer and closer to finding the answers and healing I knew deep in my soul was possible. But with the high of finding out some new truth and thinking I finally got it, came a new layer of questions and going back to the drawing board. I so deeply wanted to find myself, to find peace, to feel spiritually satisfied. I knew this was possible because I had caught glimpses of this on my 14 year spiritual journey. But toward the end I was scattered, lost, confused. I had opened myself up to dark spirits and could no longer fight them off with the things I had learned on the path. Jesus was my last resort. He saved me from the evil I was involving myself in. He put my soul back together. He healed my depression and suicidal thoughts. He showed me how to enjoy life again. A spiritual path without Jesus is one of highs and lows that ultimately leads you worse off than when you started. And you don’t even realize it’s happening because it’s masked as love and light. But when he pulls you out you can finally look back and thank him for everything he’s done
  11. Like it literally was God’s will they were healed
  12. You want to go cold turkey? Or you still want to be able to use it? I feel like if you’re determined enough to go cold turkey you could do it and not use it at all. But if you still want access to it, it’s a little more challenging because yeah you’re stepping foot into the river and it’s hard not to get wet. So I bought a Brick device, which means I can lock my phone out from certain apps indefinitely, unless I have the tool to unlock it next to me. That really helps. And I also have two more buffers on Instagram. One of them kicks me out after I’ve been on for 15 minutes and the other one makes me take a breath and sets a time limit for me. This addiction is a challenging one, you basically have to be very determined. Also if you have a higher power that helped me a lot.
  13. Haha can you imagine if a white person said that about “black people shit”
  14. Well, you wouldn’t just dump your emotions on an adult would you? Children are humans too I think we forget that.
  15. I believe that this exaggeration of emotions is done to (unconsciously) get more of a response back from the child. Since children are young they are taking everything in very acutely and they often don’t respond how adults think they should. Often times this looks like a blank stare from the child or some other response that to us seems socially unacceptable but really, it’s because the child is processing everything you’ve just said.
  16. Do you think this is something I pulled out of my ass? (said with love)
  17. Saying that everything is love makes sense in the physical world, but what about the spiritual world? There's a war between good and evil going on. A clear distinction. If it were all good there wouldn't be such a hard line between the two.
  18. @theleelajoker You know the question: why dos God allow suffering? Is one of the biggest questions to ask and I’ll be honest, I still wonder about it. One of the things I think is: would it be perfectly loving and just to stop all suffering right now?
  19. There are certainly times when drama stops instantly! But it is certain to come back. I don’t subscribe to a lot of the beliefs that circulate on here.
  20. You talk about “drama” which I perceive as a petty thing, but you also talk about deep suffering which is more serious. They are two very different things although can overlap in ways. Deep suffering is not a thing that can just be erased “like that”. If this were possible humans would have done it. Instead we see thousands of practices that attempt to erase it, but never quite get there. In fact the more one walks lovingly on such a path the more accepting and understanding they become of this fact. Now to the best of my ability I’m going to answer what we are trying to distract ourselves from. From my understanding it’s a deep emptiness and a fear of death. Simply put. Where do you go from here? It’s tough, life keeps happening and you will (hopefully) grow older and have more experiences of a wide variety. I don’t think the ache ever goes away to be honest. Thankfully I found God and he’s my rock. But I still suffer like everyone else.
  21. In the bible, sex IS considered marriage according to God. "Fornication" is NOT sex before marriage. Most churches get that wrong. Paul actually does talk a bit about this in some of his letters. 1 Corinthians 7 is a place to start. He chooses to stay unmarried which he says is a good thing but (and I'm paraphrasing) if you really want to marry, then do it. I'm also pretty sure he says in a separate letter that being married comes with certain challenges but he does not forbid it. Anyway, I'm still learning about the bible so I don't know a lot but that chapter I referenced should give some ideas for you.
  22. The fact that good doesn’t use the same as you put it “methods” as evil is precisely why it’s a battle. If good were to become “just as harsh” as evil it wouldn’t be good anymore. Good is so much infinitely more good than evil that’s why evil always looses. But it’s only because good is so, so, so good. Hope that helps!
  23. Spirituality has the word spirit in it making me think inherently spirituality is involving spirits. Wanted to bring that here what do you guys think.