Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

Vlad Vexler's interesting takes.

1 post in this topic

So this video he's doing some imagination perspective of what this dead philosopher would've said to each social, political, and worldly issues:

Also interesting to make note of in my observation, his content, the oldest videos around 3-10 years old is mostly musical and a bit of philosophy, but 2 years ago to now he's style has changed a bit, switched to being more political. In terms of SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development by Jane Loevinger, Architypes by Carl Jung, Ken Wilbur's Integral Theory's other lines of development in life and societal domain, ideological beliefs indoctrinated by family upbringing and cultural/societal programming from Ukraine(assuming Ukraine, no way in hell is he getting away posting like that about Putin in Russia), information ecology he consumes and his mental representations of reality, his metanarratives and metaprogramming his mind is on that shapes his biases and preference and worldview. Definitely I'll be eating him for my own understandings.

Thoughts and feelings?